How to adjust Jailbird - need experienced people for advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2928, May 6, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2928

Guest 2928 New member

Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    There's some obviously NSFW pictures attached - just fyi and as a warning

Hello everyone,

I found this very pleasant community through MM - where I also got my jailbird.

I've been wearing it for about 3 weeks now, mostly uninterrupted and it is a very comfortable device, I have no complaints. My only worry is that I might have gotten some measurements wrong. I am now planning to send it back to MM for adjustments.

I'd like people on here to have a look and tell me what they think.
    My specific questions are:

1. the base ring has got to be way too large. Do you agree? How much smaller should it be (currently 2")?
    2. Not sure about the gap. I feel it could be smaller (currently 3/8). If it's possible to tell from the pics, I'd like an opinion, if not, I'll see for myself :)
    3. And the length - sometimes, as in some of the pics, there is some room because my penis varies in size. It often also fills it out nicely, from time to time with a little pinch. Do you think I should adjust the length for a tighter fit?
    4. Maybe the base ring is too big to hold the cage up and that's why the cage falls down a bit while standing and thus creates room. Would the extra room problem be solved if I simply adjusted the base ring?
    5. I plan to get a PA in the future. Would this be possible with my current device? Or would I need to adjust it or get a different device altogether?
    6. I think the cage diameter is fine. Agree?

My current measurements:

Gap: 3/8"
    Length: 3 1/4"
    Base ring: 2" (oval)
    Diameter: 1 1/4"

I would appreciate ANY help. I'm new here and I need tips!

Cheers,
    Smogon

Foto am 06.05.16 um 11.49.jpg Foto am 06.05.16 um 11.48.jpg Foto am 06.05.16 um 11.47 #3.jpg Foto am 06.05.16 um 11.47 #2.jpg Foto am 06.05.16 um 11.47.jpg Foto am 06.05.16 um 11.46 #2.jpg

2. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    Each size is about the thickness of the ring I went one size too small and egg shaped it up and down to give more room at the sack made it snug without restricting blood flow

3. kleenwheels

kleenwheels Member

Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    I think it looks a lot like mine did. I had the base ring adjusted downward and it made a big difference. I had the 2 inch and went down to 1 3/4. It is snug and it kept the cage from slipping down. I can just barely get the base ring on...maybe should have gone to 1 7/8 but it fits much better now.

4. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    My base is now a 1 5/8 it has gone down in size over time now this one is very hard to get on and off it is very suug bit super comfortable and very secure
    It did take some time to adjust and get used to it but all the aggivation getting used to was well worth the effort

5. Guest 2928

Guest 2928 New member

Local Time:
    Anyone please help

6. nickep.lar

nickep.lar Active member

Local Time:
    Did you bought the sizing rings and could you get one but not two fingers between? That´s very important, if you try now how many finger?. If it´s more than one you need to send it back. And i think your cage is to long, it´s supposed to be tight, did you read the fitting guide?

I have the Queen´s Keep who is almoust the same and I did the measurements a lot of times and I mean a lot and I´m very happy with my results but even I could have had my cage a little bit shorter.

So, send it back and get it smaller, the cage and the ring. Good luck!

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    The device you have is amongst the very longest... most men can fit into a very short device, you may not think so but try this experiment ... when flaccid, it's perfectly possible to squash your penis lengthways so much that it will disappear completely into your groin cavity. The advantage of having a very short cage is that it eliminates morning wood, if the penis is constrained to be quite small, then blood cannot inflate it, with little blood there is no pressure, so no pain.
    Years ago I originally bought a curve for my first device thinking I'd need the room, (statistically I'm very much an "average" size) I've recently purchased a device and made another, both with a cage just an inch long, which are proving to be far more comfortable. another advantage is that with a smaller cage, there's much less of a "trouser problem".
    The only difficulty is getting into it if you're anything but completely flaccid.

Sizing for diameters of both base ring and tube are much more critical for fit and comfort, but most men would benefit from using a far shorter cage than they initially think they need.

Jens bitch likes this.
  8. nickep.lar

nickep.lar Active member

Local Time:
    Hear hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say!

9. Guest 2928

Guest 2928 New member

Local Time:
    I handled this really badly. I did buy the sizing rings and measured often. I misunderstood the thing with the fingers: I thought I had to try to fit the fingers on top of each other under the ring and got a ring where I could fit one finger in, but several next to one another, if that makes sense. I can fit about three fingers in there horizontally. I have nobody to blame but myself...

Anyway, I will adjust both the base ring and the length. I'm just scared that the cage diameter might also be too large, Mature Metal did not answer my question regarding that. If it is, I'd have to sell my cage first and get a new one, which would blow.

My guess is, though, that the cage diameter is fine because it's "snug but not tight" and whenever I take my penis out, it leaves marks, which I think is a very good sign. I guess I'll have to shorten the cage by about an inch and get a smaller base ring.

10. permanentslave

Local Time:
    The body is an never ending changing annoyance. LOL

Experienced Mature Metal "pet trap" for 4 years and for almost a year now, "jail bird" chastity slave here.

i know, it is incredibly frustrating, time consuming and even expensive to do everything right but still not have everything perfect for all occasions. Weather changes, hormonal changes, changes in general can make even the perfect sizing kit fit a fail.

Mistress Metal always told me that "it should fit like a glove". That's easy to say if your cock and balls never change size due numerous natural laws of uncontrollable nature.

Bite the bullet, send it back and order 2 maybe 3 smaller diameter base rings. Maybe even a double ring. The expense, time and your patients will be greatly worth it!

In my personal opinion, the diameter of your "cage" sounds still to large and the length should not allow ANY growth at all when flaccid. your's appears to be outrageously to long. NO OFFENSE.

Patients and enjoy.

11. MillionDollarMeaning

USA
    Local Time:
    I had to order a second cage from MM because I order my Jail Bird with too big of a cage diameter. I also got a double base ring. I think I'm going to get another double base ring that is smaller too.

As for length, even when completely flaccid, my penis is up against the tip of the cage.

permanentslave likes this.
  12. permanentslave

Local Time:
  13. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Hi
    I have tried a lot of different devises, both Lori and MM. But it wasn't until I found knockoffs on ebay and they where cheap enough so I bought 6 or 7 in different sizes to try out. And now I have found a good devise for me.
    For me the sizing that works is a basering that's not to snug. I can use one thats 45mm, but after a couple of days I will be sore. So for me 50mm is good. Not that snug, but I cant slide it off...
    The tube is wider then I have tried before. Think my MM and Lori was under 30mm, probably 28 or something. This one is 34!!!
    The lenght is 2 or 3 cm shorter then my penis when it's soft. I had one thats even shorter, so testricted

14. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Hi
    I have tried a lot of different devises, both Lori and MM. But it wasn't until I found knockoffs on ebay and they where cheap enough so I bought 6 or 7 in different sizes to try out. And now I have found a good devise for me.
    For me the sizing that works is a basering that's not to snug. I can use one thats 45mm, but after a couple of days I will be sore. So for me 50mm is good. Not that snug, but I cant slide it off...
    The tube is wider then I have tried before. Think my MM and Lori was under 30mm, probably 28 or something. This one is 34!!!
    The lenght is 2 or 3 cm shorter then my penis when it's soft. I had one thats even shorter, so restricted and I loved it, but it I couldn't clean myself . This one I can get my smallest finger in for cleaning, but not more than that...
    The devise is a knockoff from locker02, but without the urethral (the 10mm ball is to wide for me). So the head is impossible to stimulate...
    So... we all have different anatomy. I have found whats good for me and it was a little different than most people say is the right way to meassure.

Good luck!

15. Guest 2928

Guest 2928 New member

Local Time:
    But if the diameter is too large, I need to sell the cage and get a completely new one. So I really need to know if that is true or not.
    Any other opinions? The diameter should be snug but not tight, but the next smaller size was definitely tight so... the current one should be fine, as far as I understood MM's sizing guide.

Of course I will adjust the length, but I need to know about the diameter now.

16. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Everyone is different...
    But for me, I had problem with a to tight tube... Instead I have (for me) a short one... And that is perfect for me... See what I wrote this saturday... Try it shorter before you sell it

17. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    Cage looks to be correct diameter.
    Back ring is way too large.
    Consider a double ring when you determine the correct size.
    A triple ring seemingly needs to be larger to prevent edema.

18. Guest 2928

Guest 2928 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone. I will save for the adjustment.

Of course, if anyone stumbles over this thread, they are welcome to give their opinion. Even if their opinion is that the diameter is too large - I won't bite haha.

For now, I will save with the following in mind:

Length down (probably by an inch, maybe a bit more).
    Adjusting base ring down and getting a double one as well.
    Countersinking the screw (maybe not necessary but safer in the long run).

Again, thanks to everyone who answered :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice