Need advice on more comfortable, longer term Chastity Device

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by abstractnotions, Mar 12, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. abstractnotions

abstractnotions New member

Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    My wife and I have been using a CB-6000 and it has been great. One of our favorite things to do is for me to wear a double strap on with a large dildo and my caged cock. When she gets close to orgasm, slip the chastity device so that it is inside her and I use a vibrator to cum while in the device. The orgasms are unreal. Then I switch back to the harnessed dildo and bring her to orgasm. Also, we really like pegging from time to time, the feeling in chastity case is beyond intense. Problem is, my penis is short - 5.25 inches, but the circumference is large - about the same size. To make matters worse I have a tiny, tiny flaccid size and the CB-6000 is too narrow. On top of that, I have a thick scrotum, so I need a little more room than most. I'd love to find a comfortable, long term device. Based my description, if anyone out there has any good ideas, please let me know!

2. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    I wish you well!

3. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    Measure carefully with sizing rings from Mature Metal and then buy a Jailbird. They work great for long term wear and you can clean up adequately in the shower.

4. olddog

olddog Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    I have worn a Jailbird from Mature Metal 24/7, or as close to that as practical, for three full years. I got their smallest sized cage at 1 1/4". My normal flaccid state is about that but sometimes I get smaller and cannot even see it in the cage. With a custom device I got to specify cage length and diameter. I find it very comfortable plus it is easy to clean. Very lightweight if you forgo the padlock and use their security screw instead.

5. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    I have been trying chastity cages now for over 5 years and my newest which is also my shortest cage is the most secure and comfortable.
    I attribute this to the extream short length that stops the cage getting pushed upwards or allowing me to grow thus applying pressure to my base ring. This model also like the Looker 2 has an internal tube inside my penis that projects 1cm beyond my base ring and I have tried to pull out the back to no avail however if I ever found a way out there's no getting back in as the penis has to be bent severly to push it back and there is a metal tube that needs to be slid inside my penis which you cannot do with it bent. So the bottom line is I can no longer feel the tube or cage most of the time and am kept as all bitches should be as small as possible with absolutely now way to expand.

Attached Files:

Sunny and Caged Wolf like this.
  6. permanentslave

Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    the Mature Metal custom made devices are wonderful. i was locked continuously in their Pet Trap for 4 years and since last July now in their Jailbird.

take your time and order their sizing kit then go just a little smaller.

best wishes.

7. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:

Ive been looking for your device without the Catheter....Any links.

8. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    http://www.dhgate.com/product/hotsa...oundage/199368177.html#s2-3-1b;srp|2144152914

Shop around this web site as you can get these for around 17$

This is the only link I can find which is a Looker 2 copy design. IMO if you used a very short cage without the internal catheter tube you cold pull out way to easy as it would be pointless having it fitted onto you by your mistress. The only reason I wear this device is that I cannot get out and cold definitely not get back in with the cage and base ring attached. If I ever managed to escape I would be at the mercy of my mistress.
    The insert is very comfortable I am disappointed that I did not discover this method of containment years ago. However Mascara Snake did advise over a year ago but I was to squeamish my mistake this design is awesome. They are not expensive buy one and give it a try.
    Just make sure you clean the device thoroughly every time you take it off which for me is before I sleep as I am then controlled by mistress and my contract forfeit. Once your penis is impaled and reduced to this extream small size it just shrinks over the first hour or so and stays very very small. Somehow the insert keeps you shrunk but also trapped :) Quite frustrating but thats what mistress wants.

9. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    I really have to wear a device this small as mistress makes me wear very tight jeans which just don't work with a chastity device of standard length. This once pushed up against me by my tight jeans makes me look almost as flat as a girl. The look mistress wants people to notice i.e my lack of male bulge. This is the best device I have worn so far and will most likely be replaced by a custom very small SteelworX Looker 2 now I am confident and used to wearing a tube inside my penis with no problems. You just can't notice your wearing this after a short time.

10. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I have the one in the Link but I found the one like yours.

How is it for full time wear as my Kh would prefer that above all everything else.
    The part i'm squeamish about is the insert as Ive active young kids and id be terrified Id get injured.

11. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Once your in the device and the tube inside you it does not move about much and even a good movement does not hurt at all. The only thing I get a little squeamish about is nocturnal erections as its quite tight in here if the penis starts to erect. I can hold off an erection when awake and so does my subconscious now but when asleep its a different matter. As such I am allowed to sleep out of my cage.
    The tube is very comfortable and the large ball at the end stops damage but you cannot feel it anyway after a day or so.
    Just make sure the urethra is moist when your inserting I use a little spit on the end of my penis for lubrication then pee to wash it clean after all urine is sterile.
    Once you try this you won't go back to a non insert model and you will learn the feeling of helplessness :)
    I can feel a slight movement if I squeeze my muscles which is my only relief from the severe chastity it imposes on you.

lockedUp24byKH likes this.
  12. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:
    My Wife also prefers im locked in while sleeping too but I rarely get nocturnal erections these days so it might be worth a try.

13. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    thank you for posting up about this style, as it is one I have looked at...

14. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    With regards to the thick scrotum I think you will find this adjusts over time and will stop being a problem. When I started wearing my Holy Trainer I had the same problem but now, four months later, my balls have completely changed. They hang further away from my body and my scrotum is nowhere as near as tight and thick. The device is now much more comfortable but I really need a smaller ring as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice