Yoga and CB6000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Halm, Mar 12, 2016.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    So I went to a yoga course with my wife as she is beginning to feel her position of leader in our recent progress towards a FLR 24/7. All was well, I parked, we waited a bit in the car, wife was nervous. We walked up and filled out some forms as we had never been. I felt confident enough, I didn't think anything of the fact that I was wearing my CB, as I try to wear it all the time.

I was able to do most of the poses, I've done it before, however there was the modified cobra. Now in this pose we were face down on our mats. Then we raised our arms up that are outstretched like a superman pose and then to top it off we raised our legs. Well that means of course that I was trying to balance my entire body on top of the CB. I'm fairly certain the CB is not rated for that kind of pressure. I had visions of hearing a loud crack and basically impaling myself on the broken CB.

Short story long. Don't do Yoga with a CB device on.

Jasmic68 and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Ouch! So I guess that falls under the self consent/nonconsent world. As in when does our kink involve others more than our day to day life involves. Or am I reaching? Love all the tales I read hear and the great forums, but when is it too much for the general population, vs our own needs to express?

3. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    Nobody could possibly have known actually. I wore bike shorts and then looser thick clothed shorts over those. But I'm keenly aware that yoga and the plastic cages are not a good mix. When my Queen's Keep comes in I might try again, but from now on I'm going to be free during the yoga practice.

4. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    My husband never has any trouble working out, biking or yoga with his Lori Tube on. No issues ever. Of course it would take a lot of pressure, much more than he could put on it, to break it.

einheryar and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  5. tommy619

tommy619 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    I took yoga at school and had a hard time with my cage. It wasn't that I was afraid it was going to break or hurt me but I was worried it was going to show or be obvious to my class.

I am getting ready to start mountain biking again soon so I will now soon how the ring feels riding.

Halm likes this.
  6. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    I assume your Lori's Device is one of the metal ones and not the plastic. Biggest deal breaker for me is the fact that it's both plastic and has a ball ring that then has a fixed stand off, basically making me into a top with the cage balancing me entirely on the three plastic pins. I've also heard that the CB device can split because it's a welded (probably melted) together at the middle seam. So yeah a catastrophic failure would be bad, although spinning around like a top could have some entertainment value.;)

7. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    With a pair of biking shorts (with a thick pad covering my junk and cage) and then another layer of thick shorts over the top of that, I'm not worried about it showing at all. I wouldn't want that, but wow those yoga pants (even the ones for dudes) doesn't leave much to the imagination, that could be problematic if I wanted to wear those. So far that's not in my wheel house though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice