Birdlocked Bulkiness? Esp. vs. CB-3000?

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by Andyslut, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Andyslut

Andyslut New member

Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    I'm a trans woman who wants to get a new chastity device.

Overall, I'm leaning towards the Birdlocked. It's inexpensive, easy to find, apparently pretty comfy, and very difficult to pull out of.

My biggest concern is that, as a trans woman... big bulky chastity devices are difficult to conceal under tight clothing in a way that is unbecoming.

I used to wear a KTB, as that's no problem to conceal at all, but I'm looking for something less-omg-pain (and also easier to pick up at my local store)

I was considering the Holy Trainer, but a) it's apparently super easy to pull out of and b) I can't find it locally, and would prefer to pick it up before the weekend.

I used to have a CB-3000, and that was pretttty bulky. Is the birdcage classic worse, comparable, or better in terms of ability-to-hide-under-clothes?

I mean... I could just wear A-lIne dresses when I have it on... but that's a bit limiting :/

2. Deleted member 53138

I also have the cb3000 and am looking for something less bulky, I heard about something called Alpha Bird......must look into this.....if you are really trying to be convincing a bulge is definitely not wanted......I personally like it, but then I think perfection is a beautiful gurl with a tiny cocklette!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice