Why I do I enjoy keeping him locked?

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Oct 14, 2015.

1. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    I have been searching myself to figure out why I am so turned on by the fact that my husband has to remain in chastity for me. I don't know how to explain it. I just really like that he wants me so bad and yet must wait to be inside of me for extended periods of time. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and his penis. But the more we go down this road, the more I want him to stay locked. It gives me such a good feeling knowing that he is waiting for me. And for some strange reason, in my twisted mind, I like the idea that my husband doesn't get to experience an erection much less my touch and warmth 99% of the time. Everyday I see it in his eyes that he wants me badly but also wants to give me what I desire.

Making love is so much more sensual to me when he is locked. We have passion together and his frustration increases that passion. When we make love and his arousal increases he gets a lot of pleasure albeit in a slightly different form than 'normal'. He goes deeper into submission when we have intimate time together knowing that it is very unlikely that he will be unlocked. I know that I have been tainted because of the internet and the fantasies here but am I the only woman that truly likes to do this to their husband or significant other?

I have had thoughts lately of one day making his cage permanent (not anytime soon) but someday. We have talked on fetlife to people who have done this and I have mixed emotions and so does he as you can imagine. But I cannot get this out of my mind. Of course I would never do this to him if he ever objected but it is something we have talked about and everything that has happed with us so far suggests that all I have to do is tell him it is going to happen and he will. I consider myself very lucky to have him and want to be careful not to move hastily with this and not to take advantage of him.

Anyway, just wanted to share my thoughts and see if I am the only one.

I am trying to get him to join the sight so you guys can get his perspective on thins and perhaps it may help ease his mind. I will keep trying with that.

Take care

Spike6411, Parley, Rectrix and 32 others like this.
  2. SirenSong

SirenSong Active member

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    This sounds to me like the epitome of the ideal situation for a FLR with husband in chastity. Kudos.

3. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Dear Keyholder Wife,
    My wife of 44 years and I play with chastity a lot, but while our pillow talk involves my being locked for weeks at a time, my lady simply cannot do that to me or rather herself because when I go down on her there comes a point where she absolutely must have me inside her. Any delay pisses her off.
    I would actually enjoy being denied as I use a dildoe or penis sleeve on her and we have tried that, but she must have me to complete her pleasure.
    How do you maintain satisfaction with your husband locked for months at a time? Do you ever get into the mindset where you must have him? Or have you discovered something that sates your craving?
    Thank you. Ss

4. Wetste

Wetste Member

Uk lancashire
    Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    @salonslave

Try a desensitising cream/spray. My wife use it on me to get her pleasure it is a massive game changer. She gets her pleasure of sex and orgasm. You get frustrated at not feeling a thing and getting re locked once she has finished (possibly several times)

5. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    @thekeyholderwife,

Hats off to you!
    I felt like I am reading my KH wife's personal diary
    What an amazing similarity in thoughts!!

"I have had thoughts lately of one day making his cage permanent (not anytime soon) but someday. We have talked on fetlife to people who have done this and I have mixed emotions and so does he as you can imagine. But I cannot get this out of my mind."

I am 55 and my wife 50
    We have had an amazing sex life after she started keeping me locked and releasing only for PIV sex
    Later she started enjoying cunnilingus / oral sex more than PIV sex
    Then probably these exact thoughts came into her mind
    And finally in November 2014 she sealed my cage permanently
    Let me tell you, permanent lockup is altogether a different & exciting experience!
    Now all my focus is only & only in pleasing her since my cock is no more existent for me
    We are enjoying our life!!

Rectrix likes this.
  6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @thekeyholderwife a very well written and thought out post. I don't think your alone in your thoughts. My Mistress has similar thoughts @Mistress Deborah
    Hugs
    Lucy x

7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I think you love the power you have over your husband, as you say, you can get him to do whatever you want, I cant understand why more women don't seem to want this.
    I think you have a very special relationship with a guy that truly adores you.

Starflyer

Captured Pirate and DonnaSue like this.
  8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Makes a change - more often it's the male wearers not having their KH wives joined..........;):D

Breathe and Captured Pirate like this.
  9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Your hubby's dedication to you is a result of and a tribute to the control that you have carefully enforced over him! What a great relationship for you both. More women should read about these sort of successes that result from chastity! Hearing this from the Mistress/Wife's perspective makes me motivated and even more committed to my beautiful and powerful Wife & Mistress!

Captured Pirate and Joroincharge like this.
  10. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    Dear Key holder wife, what a great post.

I'm going to share it with my Mistress.

Our situation is that I've been a sub to my mistress for best part of 20 years.
    We don't /can't live together for a variety of reasons main one being family on both sides - besides we've each got jobs/other bits and bobs going on.

The past two years though, Mistress with me in full compliance has wanted to up the control and especially power exchange.

Eventually it will lead to significant chastity and orgasm control.

I currently wear both a cock/ball shackle and kalis bracelet when ever in mistresses presence - both have a combi lock which means that Mistress can unlock me remotely. Most we've done so far is an overnight but Mistress is wanting to extend this period.

To always ensure my compliance, Mistress took just one photo of me in a compromising position a couple of years ago- it only takes one photo like it only takes one sheep

Well, the implied threat is that if I don't conform to her wishes up goes my photo on chastity mansion....since than we've had more insurance taken, with some photos destroyed...the key thing is, I've no idea which photos are left but really do think that the original one is kept.

Shortly, I'm due to visit Mistress for an extended lockdown over a 24/48 hour weekend - I'll be in shackles and chains for the duration satisfying Mistress demands, whatever they may be.

She has promised to report on my progress to the group - sorry if I've gone on, just keen to share my position with you and discuss who has the control and total power exchange in our relationship.
    Rgds valesk

PS: you have a lucky husband - only you have the power to restore his manhood too

Joroincharge likes this.
  11. Blondieanna

Blondieanna Member

Local Time:

12. Blondieanna

Blondieanna Member

Local Time:
    Interesting . I am Mistress of Valesk 25 and even though certain situations keep us physically apart he has to stay in constant contact with me on a designated time of the the day and those days are of my order. I am in control of him and no excuses are acceptable to me . He is fully aware that I have insurance on him and will not hesitate to to put into place my plan of action should he disobey my commands.

13. Blondieanna

Blondieanna Member

Local Time:

14. Blondieanna

Blondieanna Member

Local Time:
    Gremlins ...as I never managed to finish what I was saying . My very long time subby knows excactley what is in store for him in the very near future and he will have no choice but to comply . If at any time he disobeys me I will not hesitate to put my plan into action. He has previously had a little taste of being humiliated in front of one of my neighbours ( female ) . I happened to be organizing my upstairs window box while subby was supposed to be licking my boots instead he thought that he would try to relieve himself on the sly ...a defiinate NO NO . his punishment was thrown in a cubbyhole that has specially designated for him with cock and ball on and hands cuffed behind him as well as being blindfolded and left not sure how long as punishments are not something I keep time on . . I control him on a daily basis and he has to contact me daily no matter what or where he is at specific times set by me Situations are going to change drastically for subby and I have demanded that another device will be got that will keep him under MY control ( lock and key ) for a much greater length of time even when he is doing his bits and bobs and it wont be too long before I will have full total control of his sexual will be very few and far between and only at my command .

locked191, slave_m and Joroincharge like this.
  15. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Love it. Insurance is IMO the perfect way to go, so he does as told or else!

LOL

:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

slave_m likes this.
  16. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    No reason you can't gp tp 24/7/365 if she wants.

MockingJay and slave_m like this.
  17. Hungry_Pete

Hungry_Pete Member

Local Time:
    >>I have had thoughts lately of one day making his cage permanent (not anytime soon) but someday.

Your hubby may be just fine with permanent chastity, especially if it leads to a loving cuck relationship.
    He can then focus on your pleasure and also enjoy watching you play with other lovers.

There's something very intense about the wife owning the penis and her keeping it locked up.

18. locked191

locked191 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    It's been just over three years of almost uninterrupted device wear...I have been lucky enough to have been brought to orgasm 15 times during this period , the majority of which were while still caged ..
    (Basically ruined)..
    my Lady. .had considered my request of filling the lock with glue however decided,
    in the end, that She may still want to unlock me at some point for some torture of one sort or another.
    I have not been allowed PIV in all of the time with Her and She has no intention of ever using..what She eventually came to describe, the incredibly tiny penis for pretty much anything...
    At that point I had a tag made in Her favorite color (at a pet store) that says... ........USELESS.......
    .... this tag now hangs from the lock .☺

19. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    We all think about it. But then were is the pay off and the joy of getting all worked up again

Captured Pirate likes this.
  20. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Wow! I will copy and past into a message to my fiancé... We just started our journey...

21. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    We tried long term locking and She has found that She gets more pleasure out of clicking the lock shut each morning and giving the cage a little tug as a gentle reminder of her firm control over me! For us, it is all about her control and the prevention of my wanking!

GoddessMWilspoon and Colleen1986 like this.
  22. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    Please feel free to have him contact me for moral support or advice or just a companion who understands the positive impacts as well as the challenges from a male perspective.

23. Locked126

Locked126 Locked: Lori 8c

IT
    Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    The reason I enjoy being locked wither its on my own terms or someone else I think that seeing the cage and knowing why its on is most important not to mention it reminds me of my place. It shows dedication to the one who holds the key. @thekeyholderwife your doing a great job and I will say that your hubby is living a dream that most men would die for. Thank you for your sharing your experience.

John Dragos likes this.
  24. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    My wife and I have been living the chastity lifestyle for years now. She was a little timid in the beginning but quickly began to enjoy having me locked so we tried the permanent lock thing and discovered that after wearing the cage for 6 months or more that my libido started to wane.

We graduated to me being permanently "Orgasm Denied" instead. She unlocks me from the cage every now and then and really works me over with everything at her disposal. She has mastered getting me to edge and keeping me there sometimes for long periods of time but always keeps me from going over the edge before locking me back up again. I haven't had an orgasm in several years but she keeps me very attentive by telling me that some day, maybe, she will let me have an orgasm.

This keeps me aroused for her to no end. I am at her beck and call constantly and I will do anything for her. Our sex life is super amazing now, actually beyond amazing. I literally can't get enough of her. Just a phone call from her or just thinking about her and I'm throbbing badly for her (heck doing it now just talking about her) and can't wait to be with her again.

Mark Owen, Ormaz, corsac and 2 others like this.
  25. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    That is great she can read you so well to keep you on edge without going over. Delightfully frustrating, no doubt.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my husbands cock is locked i have sex anyway

2. wife loves keeping hubby locked in chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice