Duration of lock ups in a PLASTIC device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jasonpatalonis, Jul 6, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Hello Everyone,

I am very curious as to how long men are locked in the various PLASTIC devices such as the CBxx series, Holy Trainer, etc. In particular, I would like to hear from folks who use a "wet lube" approach and find out what is possible and practical.

Previous posts clearly state an overwhelming preference for metal devices. I have read many of them. I respectfully ask to keep this post focused on the durations experienced with plastic devices.

Thus,

* How long have you been locked in a PLASTIC device? (with AND without temporary cleaning removals)
    * How have you managed to increase those lock up times?

Thank you for your thoughts and comments.

Jason

2. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    I did about 4 months in a CB6000S with maybe one release in that time. I was meticulous about cleaning and lubing.

3. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    So long term is possible....That's good to know. What sort of lube did you use? And did your skin peel?

4. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    #4 wettie, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
    Silicon lube is key, as well as some swabs to get in there for cleaning and lube application.
    Skin was fine, when it finally came off it was only because the tube cracked (ouch!), and my penis was just like the day it went in.

5. ChasteDilf13

ChasteDilf13 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    I think it depends on how well it fits. I tried wearing a CB-6K for a while and had to give up. The tube was OK in length, but was very tight on girth. I had to use the sock method to get the device on, and even then it was a tight fit. Cleaning inside the tube was impossible. I like the design of the CB-Curve better, it likely would have been a better fit and the design allows for easier cleaning.

6. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Good point, mine fit so well I basically duplicated the measurements for my Jailbird

7. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    I can see how fit will impact things. Too tight, you can't clean. Too loose, you have the dreaded night time tugging.

Would those of you who replied so far agree that ten days is very doable if you get used to it, the fit is good, and hygiene is meticulous?

8. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress usually will keep me locked in my cb6000s for two weeks at a time. It is the only device I've ever owned, and cleaning can be tricky. During a typical two week lockup, it is difficult to keep the device completely clean.

The fact that wettie did 4 months in a cb6000s is pretty remarkable. i'll need to ask him for advice.

The longest i have gone in my device, with a cleaning every two weeks, was just over 30 days. The main problem is the chafing i experience with the ring being too tight. i don't wear the smallest ring available, but the 2nd smallest ring. If i wear the middle size ring, then i am able to slip out of my device. And who wants that? With the second smallest ring, i am not able to pull out, and sometimes Mistress will make me wear the POI or KSD for extra security.

Lately, i have been trying to improve the chafing by keeping the area more lubricated than normal. As of late, it has gotten somewhat better. It must improve as well, because Mistress and i have just written up a chastity contract this week that will keep me locked up longer than usual.

To sum it up, have never gone more than two weeks without removing the device for a cleaning. Will need to keep trying new ways to reduce chafing so i may remain locked for longer periods.

[​IMG]

9. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Thank you NJboy. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. This helps me a lot--especially in terms of expectations.

Right now, my lock ups are interrupted with a cleaning about once every five days. But my current locking period is 26 days...and no end in sight.

Jason

10. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Hi I am in a holy trainer my 2 and I am 14 days in so far with two removals 1 for a special release which I was advised is my last for a while. And then about 10 days later for cleaning shaving etc. I have used arrange of plastic ( and steel) devices most of the previous plastic ones have broken or split and have had to be heavily smoothed to be used for more than a week. I agree that lubrication is important especially at first and I use Vaseline as it's simple and it works for me. Mt lady is going away for a few days so I know I will still b3 in the same device next week so three weeks and I am fine with that. I do get some issues with the plastic devices but with proper care I believe they can be worn for an extended period probably months ( I think i am going to find out as my lady prefers the HT to the metal device.)

All the best.

11. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Thank you Wishful.

12. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Two words:
    Silicon Lube

It's pricey but we'll worth it. And it's fantastic for PIV or PIAnything of you're lucky enough to ever get it again.

Imnottellingyou likes this.
  13. locked viking

locked viking Member

Local Time:
    I normally get released for cleaning every 2 or 3 days or so, but I'm sure you could go much longer, with care taken

14. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    I have been lucky enough to try the slicone lube. It's good stuff. Thanks to both of you.

On another blog, I saw "Thumper" show photos of a 1.5 liter bottle of water cut in half, full of soapy water. Dip the entire locked package in there and it's like a bubble bath!

I can see that anything helps.....but you gotta stay on it.

Jason

15. hubbycuck75

hubbycuck75 Member

Local Time:
    I have been locked up up in the CB6000S for 6 months now, only removed for cleaning twice a week. I have been very careful about keeping everything clean mostly when showering and then drying as much as possible and then airing for as long as possible (I wear a skirt in the house most of the time). I think I have been quite lucky and have found the CBS to be a very comfortable fit with only a little chafing on the scrotum. I also keep myself hair free as mush as possible. We are looking to upgrade to a very small steel cage soon.

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  16. Miss_Red_Dragon

Miss_Red_Dragon A girl can never have too many padlocks!

North East of England
    Local Time:
    We've usead a lovejail for 4 months continual lock up. Before attempting to do any long periods of denial there were several weeks refining the fit and adjustments of the device. The device does need removal for cleaning every 5-10 days. It depends on activities the wearer is doing say a desk job compared to a sports coach, the weather when its warmer it must come off more often, how clean it gets from usual regular bathing. It is certainly possible but make sure you have the fit sorted first and be prepared for the regular cleaning.

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  17. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Thank you Miss Red Dragon. Everyone has provided a wealth of information.

18. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    How on earth you boys manage to keep these plastic cages clean without smelling absolutely awful is beyond me. When my maid was caged in one, it was impossible to keep it on her for longer than 2 days without it having to be removed for cleaning. I was rather pleased it split eventually.

Rachael_ and BlueEyes like this.
  19. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    There are trade-offs, to be sure.

20. gymgenius

gymgenius Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    You should definitely go steel.
    I recommend the Jailbird (as I am wearing) or the Queens Keep from Mature Metal.

21. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    This is an old question that comes up every so often. Good thing I guess.
    The longest ever for me was 110 days continuous. It was a CB XXX "Curve" and by some miracle it did not split. Check out my photos to see the end result of the last plastic device we will ever buy.

It IS possible to clean with Q-Tips alcohol and soap. Even under foreskin. However, it takes time and diligence.

110 days without splitting the tube... That may well be a world record for any CBXXX.

22. Lessthan4inches

Lessthan4inches Active member

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    I have found with my CB6000S that if I DON'T use lube and employ the 'stocking method' to get it on then I can go 10 days with no cleaning activity BUT I am circumcised which is a big help. If I clean in situ with liquid soap in the shower and Q-tips and dry off with a hair dryer once a week I can go for a month. Ideally I prefer to have removal and supervised cleaning once a week but that isn't always possible.

I would recommend trying the dry method at least once. I can't speak for intact foreskins though.

23. Danny1

Danny1 Member

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    I've only used plastic devices so far, mainly the CB6k (small). The best cleaning method of course is removing the device every so often, but besides that, there are special spray bottles and long, reusable q-tips that allow a full cleaning method. I believe keptforher.com offers a set - http://www.keptforher.com/cleaning.html.

In terms of how long? I've personally spent only a maximum of 8 days with a temporary lock, but that's before I had the kit to clean. Hopefully soon I can train up to spending a full 30 days (or more) fully locked up with a plastic lock. For extending my time while chaste, I use keysafe and writeforme, along with some very nice authorized users to help motivate me.

Lessthan4inches likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice