Female Domination - Book

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by icarus_101, Jun 5, 2008.

1. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    I picked this book up from Amazon and it was one of the first DBSM/FemDom books I have read.

I would recommend this book to all interested in reading about the extremes of this field.
    This is not a Bible on The Subject but a view of the scene from some of the more adamant FemDom believers. I was fascinated about some of the experiences people have undertaken.

As a teaser, here are two of the stories included in the book.

1) One husband, after being made redundant at the same time his wife was promoted, became a house-husband. As his wife's job was one of authority, she became 'the boss'.
    Over time, she decided that not only should he be located into chastity 24x7 as he was no longer the man of the house, but also he should dress en femme as he was not the 'wife'.
    As time progressed, she removed all his male clothes and he even had to got shopping en femme.
    Slowly these clothes were replaced by more and more sissy / maid gear until he became the full sissy maid she wanted.

2) On their wedding day, the wife made the new husband masturbate over a chastity contract and then locked him up forever. He would be milked from then on and never be let out but he had to service her as often as she wanted. He was also cockolded on the honeymoon and that was how it was to continue.

Whether these stories are true, false or just exaggerated, I don't know, but it is an interesting read... just keep the salt handy

2. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    What is the book?

3. jerry locked

jerry locked Member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    This book is "Female Domination" by Elise Sutton. i purchased this book as well as the book "The FemDom Experience" by the same authoress. i found both books informative, and lays out all the possibilities of the FemDom lifestyle--the good, bad, the extreme, and the casual. These books basically lay out that the couple determines what rules and restrictions they want, and there are no set rules. One couple can have very low-keyed domination, while another couple may be very extreme. i would recommend them for beginning to moderate kinksters and see examples (if they are real) on how deep people may want to go into the lifestyle.

4. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Whether Elise Sutton is real has always been a mystery - but "she" has been around and of course the famous site. Thinking that living in chastity for life and being dressed for life are a bit extreme but Elise Sutton has always had GREAT imagination.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice