October 2014 No Orgasms

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wickermon, Oct 6, 2014.

1. wickermon

wickermon New member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    Hello, new here :) just wanted to join the community and shares my experiences. I'm currently in a cb6ks and my wife and i have agreed that i will not have any orgasms for the entire month of October.

It's not 24/7 but incredibly close to it. I'm locked all day until night time because i just can't get enough sleep with all the pain around 4 in the morning.

I'm on the 6th day and I'm already pretty frantic.

2. chasteme

chasteme Newbie Sub.

Arizona
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    Welcome to CM...

3. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    After week 3 of continuous lock up it got better.. Though up to that point there were days when I was trying to hump anything I could find. LOL

wickermon likes this.
  4. wickermon

wickermon New member

Local Time:
    Wow. I've got a lot to look forward to lol. So after a while the feelings subside?

5. chasteme

chasteme Newbie Sub.

Arizona
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    Well I am at day 20 today, and yes even a fence post is looking good right now. LOL

wickermon likes this.
  6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    It varies from male to male. After a few weeks you will become accustomed to it. Your cage being plastic will require careful cleaning at least every 2 days. If you don't keep it clean, your wife will soon tell you because of the dreadful smells.

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Welcome. Ambitious for a first timer, if that is what you are. If not, par for the course. We started off with a week and it took us 10 months to work up to a month. It gets easier the more you do it. I had problems 24/7 until recently. Now I wear it almost all the time. It only comes off for cleaning once every few days or if I get a painful spot. Never off for more than an hour or two though. I miss it when I am not wearing it. I actually find it comforting to sleep with. Have fun with it. My wife loves the teasing part and so do I. An hour of teasing two or three times a week, is better than a 10 second orgasm in my view but we recognize that sooner or later you need to find closure so you can start playing all over again.

8. wickermon

wickermon New member

Local Time:
    Well just to clarify we've been playing the chastity game for well over a year off and on :) but this will be my first full month of absolutely no orgasms. Needless to say it will be interesting. My wife is completely down for this and so far staying very true to our agreement. She usually gives in because she enjoys pleasuring me but after this first week she is definitely on board. We've also decided if we both enjoy this month then i will only receive 2 orgasms every month at my choosing but only 2 and they can be taken away if I'm not performing well in some area of "husbandry" lol. She even locked up all of the other toys so that im not tempted to sneak one out. I'm in heaven right now :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice