Butt Plug Harness

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mistress Watchful, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    I'm having real trouble locating what I see to be a good butt plug harness.

All the ones I see have a dinky little strap (like a thong) in the rear, which doesn't seem like it would be effective to me.

One I have found that has a wider panel in the back is this one. Unfortunately the site doesn't have a valid security certificate, so I was worried about using my credit card!

Also, how do the ones which have a cock ring at the front work with a CB? Is there too much in the way? Does it push the CB too far forward?

Help please?!

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    There is one I remember being on tickleberry. The site is a bit on the pricey side but it’s a good trustworthy site. The harness looks the same design as the one you found so I assume the cock ring would go behind the CB

3. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
  4. maid rose

maid rose Member

Local Time:
    There is one big difference between the one on Tickleberry and the one from Xtreme restraints. The Xtreme restraints one has a fixed cockring in front while the other one has an adjustable one. The cockring can therefore be changed for another size (or even with some extra fiddling only the ring of the CB could be used) :sign0095: and has adjustment possibilities on both sides of the ring. Downside is that there are snap-ons on both sides, so while the belt has three locking buckles one can still remove the plug pretty easily. By running some extra holes in the leather near the snaps and using two extra locks this can be fixed.

The tickleberry one can also be found at the stockroom

5. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    Hi ALL,
    I had a similar problem with my attempts to lock a plug/dildo in place.
    After "manufacturing" a harness from a sheet of vinyl from the local store and using a lot of metal studs, all was complete. The major problem is that the studs are not good with side to side pressure, which is what happens in this situation. My solution for that was tightly wrapped rubber bands rolled over the studded area, messy but reasonably effective.
    I then bought a full body harness. My only problem with this particular unit is that I cannot properly disconnect the top from the bottom. It also came with a skinny crack strap and was obviously not designed to be used with plugs etc, although it came from New York.
    Nevertheless I persisted. I bought a large 2" wide leather belt a a large loose fitting cock ring. This allowed me to place the ring on with the harness, and using the belt between the cock ring and the rear ring as a plug holder I can lock anything in place and it don't go nowhere nohow, except IN. Apart from giving me a double layer of leather around the butt to hold all tight, I can adjust for different bases on the plugs by using the different holes in the belt. I actually ended up punching a few extra holes in the belt to give me more adjustment.
    Of course my metal CD will lock on as normal without any problem.
    In fact I found out the other day that if I want to lose the belt and plug for any reason and remove it all I can actually remove the larger cock ring over the top of the CD while it is still in place.
    I guess it all depends on how tight you want everything to be so if you wanted a tight cock ring you would have to leave it on all the time with the associated risk of pinching. :anim_43: You could put another rubber/silicone ring in between the two, but we are starting to add bulk here on little dickies with not much room to play with, so to speak!!!!:manga_bunny:
    Love to all
    michelleCD :butterfly:

6. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    my 2 cents:

the harnesses with a cock and ball ring are basically impractical for those wearing a ball trapping ring style chastity device simply because as previously stated, PINCHING, and the rings don't fit over the chastity device to begin with necessitating the removal and re-installation of the chastity device. therefore a V style front harness either manufactured that way or modified, like mine, works the best for fitting over and around a locked sub.

the dinky thong ass crack straps are most comfortable, least amount of rubbing skin raw, and hold a plug the deepest and firmly in place. a large strap quickly injures the ass crack skin, rubs raw, plus physically can't hold a plug deep enough as it is designed due to this.

i modified a basic locking harness purchased from JTs StockRoom to have a Y front using a simple bicycle chain lock witch has a comfortable rubber tubing cover over the chain.

happy shopping Mistress Watchful.

7. sensualslave28

sensualslave28 Looking-4-FLR-DS-2-SERVE-U

ECommerce Business Owner
    Australia
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM

http://www.dungeondownunder.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=187
    i have one mistress.Let me know its you when you purchase and ill give you a discount

8. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I found another harness on extreme restrains. I has and inflatable butt plug built into it. Looks great fun

9. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    Mr. S has a really nice one that should meet your needs as the ring snaps out and you could replace it with the ring from a CB.

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    slave kris.... we OWN that blooming thing!

See the post here!

11. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Ah. I see the problem lol. I had an inflatable butt plug but it had a solid core. It did burst though. The seal around the pipe and plug wasn't goo enough.

12. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    Try Top To Bottom Leather,they make a very superior version.

13. kustomline1955

kustomline1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi, I got mine made to measure in leather at endy Jane in March Cambridgeshire a few years back. its had a few alterations since by them but is good at its job. As can be seen in my photos it will hold anything in the back tightly & the side straps were made to help open the cheeks well for insertion / play. The ring is not removeable but the old CB3000 fits fine over the top without much pinching once all on tightly.

14. kustomline1955

kustomline1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    sorry - thats Wendy Jane

15. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    A couple of years ago i found a picture on the 'net that was a steel front panel belt that locked around the waist, with a crotch strap and had a CB3000 locked to the front of it. Unfortunately, a power surge struck my computer and fried the hard drive with all my pictures on it.:mad0233:

found the site:http://www.chastity-uk.co.uk/home_made.htm

[​IMG]

That will definitely keep things in order.

16. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know, my post will not be very helpful in Your case, Mistress Watchful but i couldn't resist showing off my "butt plug harness" ...

[​IMG]

My belt serves this purpose very well and the best is, it is always there, just insert the plug, lock it - finished!
    Quite handy, isn't it?

*curtsey*, maid katrin

17. MissBB_and_herlockedboy

MissBB_and_herlockedboy Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress, ican assure you that the cock ring with anal ball lock once fitted with a locked device such as cb3000 is VER Ysecure. check out my pics

18. Basingstoke Bull

Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    Have you thought of using one of those credit cards where you pre load it with money and can only spend what is on the card. I use one for going on holiday and that way if somebody does clone it they can take all my money. Just a thought.

Good Luck

BB

19. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
  20. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    I have previously owned a standard run-of-the-mill cock ring front strap type of butt plug harness and definitely learned to hate that thing during extended wear. Mistress didn't like it either, primarily because she wasn't able to keep me in my CB-6000 however =P
    After sporadically looking online every now and then, I happened upon a shop called "Purple Passion" and it wasn't very long before my Mistress bought their V-style open front butt plug harness.
    The device is excellent since I no longer have to endure annoying cock ring irritation as well as finally being able to be belted and plugged simultaneously. The harness offers four buckling adjustable straps. When finally contorted to one's body and locked in place, your butt plug will not be coming out anytime soon...

Hmmm... perhaps I'll be uploading a few photos later on today to demonstrate ;D

While this thread is rather old, please let me know if anyone would be interested in the exact link.

dolfie84 likes this.
  21. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i should like to see the link please

22. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    The one I bought from devus works really very well with the cb6000, cb6000s and the cb3000 - my profile picture shows the front view!

23. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    Most full-fledged continuous-crotch chastity belts can accommodate a Butt Plug on the Anal Slot making them extremely suitable for long-term wear in public. Nothing unusual. I'm currently buttplugged in steel chastity. As fora video link of me bucking my chastity belt with a Steel Rattler Butt Plug secured under the crotch plate... and heading out in public... see link in my signature below.

It's EXTREMELY comfortable, but sometimes it's frustrating to have to endure being continuously assfucked (by the steel rattler butt plug) and having a feeling that my penis permanently stuck in a "vagina" (belt's penis tube).

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  24. onestopkinkshop

onestopkinkshop New member

owner of www.OneStopKinkShop.com
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    i have this ONE and it works very good and its comfortable with my mature metal cage i don't get the pinching, the leather around the ring is a little thick there so it prevents the two rings from touching and therefore pinching my skin.
    ill put it on and post some pictures. and at our site put FB15 in the coupon box to take 15% off.

25. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice