Any reviews of New Holy Trainer (2014 ver. 2)?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by JBlackness, Mar 5, 2014.

1. JBlackness

JBlackness Member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Just saw that there is a new version of Holy Trainer with integrated lock. Super interested in any reviews, don't have the cash to buy one blindly right now.

2. saint7

saint7 Member

Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    I am also very intrigued by the new device. Would love to hear from someone who has tried it.

3. Deleted member 14788

What I'd love to see is a comparison of devices under normal clothing.. especially slim fit pants / slacks, etc.. so far the cb-6000s seems to be king there. The bon4 beats it in comfort for me, but it doesn't hide as well

PauloChaste likes this.
  4. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    I ordered one, let you know later what I think.

Giles_English likes this.
  5. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  6. SlaveLarry

SlaveLarry Member

Retired
    State of Louisiana
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    I received my Ht 2.0 on March 24 and have been locked ever since, except for cleaning and one night off. My impression is "the longer I wear it, the more it becomes part of me. Eventually, I will not want to take it off. It is that comfortable to wear. It feels like a warm glove surrounding your penis.

Subcee likes this.
  7. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    I didn't even realise they had brought out a new one!!! They look fantastic!

I was tempted to but the version 1 - but after seeing your post AND then looking at other posts it appears NOONE has anything negative to say about it!

(except that it isn't 100% secure - but that's expected. NO balltrap device is 10% secure!)

The only thing stopping me from getting my credit card out immediately is working out which ring size to buy. I have a CB6000 which I use ring 3... which is 1 3/4 inches Diameter. And the HT measurements are all based upon Circumferences and use mm!

So here is a little table I'm using to decide the size I'm going to buy...

RING SIZE COMPARISONS
    CBx Rings Inches Mm
    1 2 50.80
    2 1 7/8 47.63
    3 1 3/4 44.45
    4 1 5/8 41.28
    5 1 1/2 38.10

Holy Trainer Circ Circ Circ Diam Diam Diam
    Rings From To avg From To avg

O40 119mm 132mm 126mm 38mm 42mm 40mm
    O45 133mm 148mm 141mm 42mm 47mm 45mm
    O50 14mm9 163mm 156mm 47mm 52mm 50mm

I think that means that
    the O40 is
    going to be for those which fit a CBx ring 4 or 5.
    the O45 is going to be for those which fit a CBx ring 3 and are a little tight in a 4 and a little lose in a 2
    the O50 are for the BIG GUYS! which fit a CBx ring 1 and are a little tight in a 2

TUBE DIMENSIONS
    Measurement Inches CB6000 CB6000s HT HT s
    Inches Length
    3 1/4 2 1/2 2 1/3 1 8/9
    Inches Inside Diameter 1 3/8 1 3/8 1 3/8 1 1/3
    mm Length 82.55 63.50 60.00 48.00
    mm Inside Diameter 34.93 34.93 35.00 34.00

It appears that the HT length dimensions are measured differently to the CBx. I can't believe that the standard size for the HT is only a little smaller than then dimensions for the CBs.

So I'm going to order a HTs with a O45 ring - basically the standard ring - small package.

Now the questions are, if only they has one with a Urethral Tube - and which colour to go for???

PauloChaste likes this.
  8. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yeah. It's actually a bit spooky!

PauloChaste likes this.
  9. paulsavin1701

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    Ordered a HT2 (small) O45 last week - Can't wait!

REALLY excited.... looking forward to being excited and not being able to "expand" in the bio-resin.

10. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Im also very interested.
    The measurement instructions are on the site.

11. paulsavin1701

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    Just picked up my HT2 from the post office.

I had a few further chores so dropped into sainsburys and used their toilets for a romantic installation!!

The lock is a little fiddly, but once on I was blown away! Absolutely!!!

I feel completely contained. Thinking naughty things which make me hard just makes my cock feel "cuddled". No pinching, and the bent cock ring is so comfortable!

Only bad points are
    * the "amusing" packaging is a bit lame. I'll be binning that and NOT be putting it on the bookshelf as suggested
    * the key appears unnecessarily LONG. It's not something I would suggest my wife hanging around her neck, without looking a bit stupid.

Otherwise, I'm not expecting to take it off! In fact I'm off for a 10km walk with the wife!

And apparently, if the reviews I've read are accurate, over time it gets more comfy as it Molds itself to me body shape!

I will write another review/update after a few days, but for now ... In summary. WELL DONE holy trainer!

And who wants to buy my crappy CB6000 bits and pieces!

PauloChaste likes this.
  12. Deleted member 11770

I'll add to the discussion with this, my first review on this site.

CB3000: My first device (a clear pink one purchased maybe 7 years ago?). It was fun, but as we all know not comfortable to sleep in or to wear under normal clothing. And the hinge on the bottom of the ring caused serious chafing and unbearable discomfort for me after wearing for week or so. I bought the points of intrigue with the device and those are really effective, causing a vicious pain-arousement-more pain.... cycle. My wife really liked it.

MCD: Next I ordered and we tried something called the club fem chastity device: http://www.clubfem.com/mcd1.htm
    This is a really simple device, a plastic strip with teeth, that you wrap around and secure with a zip tie. When applied correctly, this device is also viciously and unforgivingly painful when you get an erection. A few times my wife found it fun to tie me up and then stimulate me while I was wearing it. Wow such pain and pleasure, mostly pain though. I found through experimentation that I could remove it at the cost of some additional pain. Anyway I recommend it for short to medium play sessions. You should try it anyway. Maybe not secure for long term chastity goal but can definitely support some sort of training regime.

CB6000S: Next, I think 2 years ago, I bought a CB6000S chrome, and I think I gave it to my wife in her Christmas stocking that year. It was significantly better than the CB3000. More comfortable for sure. Less noticeable under clothing, but you still felt it there. I was able to wear it for up to 2 weeks. Unfortunately, over time, the shell started to come apart. It didn't completely split as I've read elsewhere but the joint started to separate slightly at one spot while I was locked for more than a week and it caused bleeding and I had to asked to be unlocked.

Holy Trainer: About 1 year ago I ordered the original Holy Trainer in small, black with the small and medium rings. I had read that it was the most comfortable of all chastity devices, and I found that to be true. It had some very innovative design features that others have noted. On the downside, I found there was a lot of "play" to the device once it was assembled. The mechanics just didn't keep the various parts that firmly in place. Worst of all, I found (accidentally) that by putting enough pressure on the inside of the tube, near the top, the locking mechanism would fail and the tube would pop right off of the ring, even without removing the padlock.

Holy Trainer Version 2: I bought this one recently (2 months ago). I was actually shopping around for a metal device, and got an email from the HT manufacturer that they had a new improved Holy Trainer with integrated locking mechanism. After a couple of emails with the manufacturer (very fast and courteous responses) I decided to order it. Got it in a few days, tried it on and immediately felt the improvements. The new locking mechanism is very well designed. First it holds the ring and tube solidly together and in place. There is virtually no "play" or ability to move the tube away from the ring, or side-to-side, in spite of the device being plastic. When locked in place it feels very much like one solid and secure device. As others have said the comfort level is as good as can be expected for any ring/tube type device. A second big benefit is the elimination of the external padlock. It so much nicer without having that padlock clicking, poking and moving around all the time. The internal lock also eliminates the mechanical "play" introduced by the padlock, resulting in better comfort and security. I had become so accustomed to the unpleasant aspects of the padlock that it is taking some time to get used to it not being there (a good thing every time I realize its not there).

Anyway, Holy Trainer Version 2 is the best device I have experienced to date. I'll post another update after I've done a longer chastity term in it (which should be soon).

PauloChaste likes this.
  13. mr_slave

mr_slave Member

Local Time:
    Did any other HT2 purchasers in the US get sent a customs duty invoice after receiving it? I did, and I am not sure if I just happen to be unlucky in this matter, or if it is par for the course.
    It brought my purchase price from $207, up to $243.

PauloChaste likes this.
  14. saint7

saint7 Member

Local Time:
    Does anyone know how the HT2 does for airport security? Since you cannot put a temporary plastic lock on it, is the metal enough to set off a detector?? What about the full body scans? If they see a chastity device on you with that are they going to ask for a more complete search??
    TIA

15. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    Any goods over 200 dollars incur duties sadly!

16. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    May I repost that (with a credit and a link back here) on my blog?

17. jacky_chaste

jacky_chaste New member

Manchester, UK
    Local Time:
    I love mine I really think this is the most comfortable and practical device on the market and its still good at stopping any kind of masturbation. no seams to break no stretch silicone to masturbate with no pinched skin or pulled hair in vents or gaps where it fits together no noisy rattling locks.

PauloChaste likes this.
  18. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I have seen some reviews on this device and one admitted that the whole thing just fell off him whilst showering. So not perhaps the most secure of devices.

19. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    A little unfair @Mistress B . Would you care to link to the post in question just so at least the full context can be read?

If you're posting negative comments about someone elses livelihood then I believe you have a responsibility to at least back up your statements.

20. Deleted member 11770

Sure, please do.

21. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  22. paulsavin1701

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    Just an update on my HT2 experience.

I used to wear a size 3 CB6000 ring. That was reasonably tight - with the tighter ring being a little too tight.

After getting my HT2 with medium O45 ring, i found I could pull out very easily - AND push back in. Obviously this is great when I get a trapped foreskin, but useless for any security.

So I forked out a further €49 (including delivery) about another £40 or $70 and got the smaller ring.

MUCH better fit - just a shame I didn't buy the small ring first.

So - in my opinion STILL the best device on the market, but....

* A little Expensive with delivery - perhaps they need UK or US distributors and cheaper postage
    * It would be good if there was a way to fit a further anti-pullout device

PauloChaste likes this.
  23. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  24. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the link. I find it a bit difficult to take it with anything more than a pinch of salt to be honest as the respondent fails to give any of his own dimensions, without which we are unable to guage his statements about pulling out.

As for my lady, I give her respect where respect is due, as I do to anyone.
    I demand nothing. I merely offer suggestions, and people are free to respond to them as they think is right.
    I'm happy that you saw right in finding and posting that link.

25. HerFavoriteSub

HerFavoriteSub New member

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Hi, I actually joined this forum just so I could chirp in on this topic:

Mistress and I have been trying for some time now to find the right device for me (and not sure we wanted to take the big step to steel). In the off-the-rack plastic/silicone world, we've tried the CB-6000, and the Birdlocked.

The Birdlocked was absolutely impossible to get on me. I have the problem of some other guys on here: The boys ride "high and tight", tend to recede up into me (they're smarter than I am, I guess), and the whole scrotal package is just huge (and I'm not just saying this--Mistress and her friends are the ones who have made this observation). Shaft itself is average-ish in length and slightly girth-y--but getting the whole package into the Birdlocked was a total non-starter.

Then we tried the CB-6000. This was almost impossible to get on me also. We tried it on two separate occasions for about a day. It was very uncomfortable (in not-the-good way), and actually caused some abrasions and blood, so no go there, either.

Discovered the Holy Trainer last year online. Figured why not waste money on one more device? Just to be on the safe side, ordered both the 45 and 50 mm rings. With a tremendous amount of effort, I got the 50 mm ring on, locked the whole thing up...and less than a day later the ring slipped off of me. Went to another, even greater effort to get the 45 mm ring on. I think the first time I attempted it, it may have taken me as long as an hour to get "the whole gang" into the ring--but I got there. And we had a winner! The thing did exactly what it was supposed to do. Mistress and I played for several days, with very limited "out of captivity" time...and then..

During a period of intense play, we heard a sudden snap. Just like in that German YouTube (?) video, the cap had given way just enough to separate the ring from the cage. Fortunately, I had a couple of extra caps--but we had learned that this was (even more than is normal with devices like this) definitely going to be a toy that was still going to require me to be "on the honor system" to a greater degree than we had hoped.

When I got the email about Holy Trainer v2, I was amazed to see how cleverly they had solved the problem that I (and others, apparently) had encountered. Credit card in hand, we went for one more try. We're both glad we did. Holy Trainer v2 is undoubtedly the finest device in the plastic/silicone category. The locking mechanism is ingenious. It's really just a hinge--very smart design. And Yes, it really can stay on for days at a time without a problem. I recommend some kind of lube to prevent chafing, and running some rubbing alcohol through the whole business now and again to keep the area clean and prevent infections. Apart from that though, I echo what others have said:

The device does fit like a warm glove. It's like your "little friend", constantly reminding you that it's there, yet preventing you from doing much about it. If you really want to try a modestly priced chastity device without going for the whole custom-made steel route, this is the one to get.

As for getting it on and off: Yeah, it's still a bit of a struggle to get the ring on. I've found it to be a bit easier if I put it on in the shower. It's also slightly easier to fit if I put the ring on sideways or upside down, and then rotate it into the correct position after I've gotten the whole package in. This is one of the few downsides: I pretty much have to be the one to put it on. It would be next to impossible for Mistress to put it on me (I'd just get too excited from the "handling charges", rendering the whole matter impossible). Once it is on though, I hand her the keys, and that's it for me; my fate is in her hands.

Don't mess around with any of the others. Holy Trainer is the way to go.

SubVerity likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice