When did you realize you wanted to be in this lifestyle?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by princess kiki, May 4, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. princess kiki

princess kiki Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    At what point in your lives did you realize you were interested in chastity? Were there major sacrifices that had to made in order to fulfill the lifestyle? I feel that at a young age we can feel who we are if we are still confused. Deep down inside you are pulled towards certain things yet you can't describe how and why. I always felt different than the other girls but I did not know why I felt the way I did. I have been told I am different than most, but hey it's who I am.

2. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    when i was really young, say 10-12 i realized i had to serve Women... the sissymaid lifestyle seems so very natural to me and when male chastity became a reality, with a gazillion devices to choose from, i knew my fate was sealed! ::very dainty curtsies::

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    for me chastity is just a subset of my main interest, the FEMdom lifestyle. i grew up with 2 older sisters, 10 and 12 years older and i think that's where it started. one of my earliest memories was playing cowboys and indians with a girl and getting Her to tie me up. even at that young age it gave me a boner to struggle against my bonds...i think i was 5 or 6.

now it's 50 years later. my Mistress has teased me about chastity since we met 3 years ago. last year She ordered me to research chastity devices and buy one. now as part of O/our play She locks me in my CB3000 whenever it pleases Her. even when not locked i only come with Her permission.

Mistress controls every aspect of my life and that's what it's all about for U/us. i am just another one of Her possessions for Her to use as She sees fit.

4. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    the female in control started when I first had sex, it was on her terms for her pleasure.
    Chastity came when my wife caught me playing with myself too often.

5. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    Ever since I could orgasm I dreamt of females getting the better of my cock and balls. Witches on halloween. Bandits in the forest. You name it, there were always females there to overcome the males.

6. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    Hi Princess kiki,

I didn't realise it but i pretty much answered your question in my first post on this board and as soon as i figure out have to put links I'll add one here until then its in one month 2 weeks and a day in chastity.

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I think for me it came out of bondage fantasies when I was very young - 10 years old or so. I remember already trying to play games to make my penis inaccessible.. wrapping myself up with tape, things like that. My interest in BDSM and Femdom came later, when I connected that bondage fetish with other fetishes.

mikecb

8. princess kiki

princess kiki Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    sounds like you guys knew pretty young what you were into. I think who we become can be seen at a pretty young age to a degree.

9. guidoboy

guidoboy guidoboy

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    i remember rolling myself up in a blanket, with my arms by my side. It always seemed to excite. The chastity part is a natural extension of the need to please a Superior Female, to place Her pleasure above your own.
    i think a male in chastity must find a way to overcome the urges so inherent to his being and when he cannot find pleasure, he will do anything he can to get there. This certainly places the Female in the postion of having all of Her wants and needs fulfilled.

humbly,

guidoboy

10. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Long post inbound, but you opened the door :p (might not be so long, kinda tired)

It's been a bumpy road for me personally. I was into dressing up and pretending to be a girl as early as probably 5 or 6, and at that time I just felt more at home in female clothing. I practiced that pretty much as secret as i could for many years, despite my Mom finding many clothing depots (most of it hers or her old stuff as it was all I could get my hands on). As I got older I would go to friends houses and at night when everyone was asleep I'd sneak into their sisters rooms (who were off to college or otherwise gone) and steal their clothes and try on things. Which was great cause it was always better than what I could get at home. I nursed this secret lifestyle and really started to research transgendered issues at about 13-14. I went through a phase where at school I would always be tucked and wearing panties or some other female clothing and I would push what I could. I never had anyone really helping me through this period and it was very awkward and I tended to feel guilty through it. I eventually decided that I enjoyed my male persona more than my female one and made the decision to not begin a transition. By this time in my life I was 17 years old and had attended 2 counseling sessions to begin that transition and have some support through it. As far as currently, that's is a subject that is longer than this post alone but I'm always willing to talk to people at length about it.

As far as chastity and BDSM.....well chastity is a VERY recent thing for me, within the last year. BDSM I have been VERY interested in for the past 13 years. It started when I was about 10 or so and honestly I cannot tell you what first got me into it. I cannot remember the specifics just that I began a growing curiosity and would very frequently practice tying myself up, whipping myself, etc. I started researching the topic and collected a wealth of knowledge the last several years. In the last few years I've found myself VERY interested in the sociology and psychology of BDSM and 'deviant' behavior despite having no formal training in either fields (aside from intro college courses). As with my other loves in my life I really enjoy talking about this in length and have some wide views on the topic as well as a metric ton of knowledge in various forms of play etc.

What do I do now? That's tough to really answer quickly but I will try. First and foremost I am an individual and while my wife is my world and I try to please her at every chance I get. I am not her property and I still make my own decisions. (This is NOT to bash anyone else so please do not take it that way) We both are dominatewhen the need arises, as well I still enjoy my male side. I like to be a guy, I like to be all that entails a guy, but I also enjoy being a sissy when the time calls for it. I am more experienced in BDSM than my wife who has only had one year of really getting into it (out of 2 total married and 6 total together). So I tend to lead sessions and it's partially my duty as the sub to leave her ideas and hints (even during a session if need be). We do not 24/7, we do dabble in short-moderate term, such as a day to a week, and in those cases, whoever is the sub is the slave. IE whoevers turn it is, they do have rules they have to follow, there are chores, they do not have decisions,etc. But at the end of the session we do revert to who we were before. Aspects of this life do spill over into our normal everyday routine, many times we'll each finding ourselves doing things just because we are trying to please each other and seeking that satisfaction of doing a job right.

Anyways thats about all I have time or room to type, I'm tired and would like to go to bed. I'm always open for discussion, my aim and such is in my profile pages (I am fairly certain) and I'm always looking for people to talk to.

If you'd like to talk to me: I'm not looking for subs, masters, etc. I don't address you any special way, nor am I willing to play sexual cyber games with anyone. People have contacted me before, and you know who you are, looking for some of the above. No offense I just like laying out my ground rules for serious, adult conversations about the scene, community, and lifestyles.

11. Beguiledman

Beguiledman Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    At thirteen yearsof age I got caught by my elder sister,masturbating and under threat of teling my parent's of this (good catholic's) blackmailed me into doing her cleaning and laundry chore's this led to me fantasising about her underwear and wearing her undies, and if she waspunished for my lack of her cleaning she would in turn beat and berate me.
    Alas as we grew older she moved out and i became one of the boy's putting it all down to adolesence, although through out my relationship's i have worn my partner's undies without them knowing, I also eveloped a nasty habit of masturbating constantly in the hope my partner(s) would get annoyed and take control again nosuch luck.
    Untill now after all these years supressing my need's, I have found a woman who understand's me and has nurtured my desire's, gained knowledge, enpowored herself to become a strong dominant but caring woman who enjoy's this new lifestyle and all the care and pampering I can give to her.:anim_48::anim_48::anim_48::anim_48::anim_48:

12. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good that thread has been reactivated, i must have missed it so far.
    I must say that it is not so far away that i realized that i want to be in this lifestyle. Probably about a decade, may be one year more or less. However, that does not mean that i didn't realized that i was different much earlier. My feminine feelings and the desire to be a girl were present as long as i can remember and i became aware of my submissiveness in my late teens ... i think so at least ...
    Nevertheless i tried to fight those longings for many, many years - and as everyone can see, i did it in vain.
    As i wrote, about ten years ago eventually i came to realize how stupid it was to fight something that actually makes me happy and confident.
    It took another five years to find a Mistress but now it is done and i have found my place in life ...

Hugs and curtseys

maid katrin

13. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    I too used to dream of being held captive from an early age and would always get caught deliberately whilst playing cowboys and indians or cops and robbers and then struggle to get untied or escape so that my captor would tie me even more securely. I remember being handcuffed in the school playground to the bars by a friend who had the cuffs as part of a police set and then being left there when the bell rang for class, I remember that was the first time i noticed my willy was getting bigger especially when my female teacher came out and told me off for being late for class. Throughout my young life i was always looking for ways to bind myself and would get friends to encase my head completely with masking tape then try to remove it blindly staggering around the garden. When i got a little older i bought my proper first pair of police handcuffs and would go to bed and lock my wrist up then throw the key either down the back of the wardrobe or out of the bedroom window and would then sneak out before everyone woke up to locate the key and free myself. I often wonder whether my parents ,as i did to my children go into their room when they were asleep and tuck them in,and in doing so did they see that i was asleep with a pair of handcuffs with my wrists behind my back. If they did they never mentioned anything so i probably will never know if they were aware of my secret fantasy:anim_39:

14. astrologer

astrologer Active member

single, owner of the keys
    Germany, near Cologne
    Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    oh my dear ... well, usually I have been the dominant part, I've taken care of my wife and sub. But at some point in time I become jealous of the feeling of my sub and we started to play a bit around. Some day, I was beginning 40th, we get the CB6000 and started for a few days time by time to keep me chaste - with overwhelming feeling and success. So we have done this time by time, not long term.

today I would like to test ist for a few weeks even I'm not really the submissive men. But maybe, this will come within the weeks to go?

15. MissCharlotte

MissCharlotte Active member

Miss
    Australia
    Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    I always used to tell the boys what to do at school and get told off by the teachers and my parents. Now, similar boys want me to tell them what to do. Always new I was a bossy girl/woman but didn't know there would be men who would like that. My life is complete now that I have found them.

maid_carrie, slave_m and jemima like this.
  16. astrologer

astrologer Active member

single, owner of the keys
    Germany, near Cologne
    Local Time:
    lucky men on your side, more or less

17. kellyanne lynn

pleassure slave
    canada
    Local Time:
    I struggled with gender issues at a very young age and growing up wa s hard, i was always very submissive and emotional .Later in my early teens i lost the erge to use my penis and always wanted to be bottemed.When i applied for my first roll as a pleassure slave my owner wanted me chastised for the first 3 months as part of my trianing and the thought of it really got into my head and excited me.I adapted very quickly to it and i was hooked after that , the 3 months ended and i was asked if i would like to remain chastised and i didnt evan have to think about it , i was accepted and given my first 1 year contract with him.

18. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    When I read these older threads, I often wonder what ever happened to the posters who have all but disappeared. They come and they go like seeds in the wind, never actually landing in fertile soil.

Mascara^Snake and BlueEyes like this.
  19. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    I knew I wanted this life style a nano second after my partner suggested it. I absolutely love it, and wouldnt change it for the world.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  20. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Fantasies as a young teen about being kidnapped nrstrained by two beautiful women, and kept for their pleasure. didn't realize then that there was a lifestyle like that.

So fortunate that my wife agreed to become Mistress, adn take the lead in our relationship in every way. We are living a true FLR D/s relationship, and it is working great!

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  21. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I am afraid that this is The short version :

1. I have played BDSM games with myself since I was a teenager. Heavier and heavier stuff but always on my own.
    Whippping, piercings, burns, and other pain games...
    Various Girlfriends and later on my wife was kept in the dark, I always considered my kinks too heavy for them and later for her.
    No expressed submissiveness up till this point, but in my mind I started to play with the idea restrains, humiliation etc... . Not Chastity, -I only knew of the female kind....

2. A couple of years ago I was getting to a point where my BDSM -games, play-piercings etc. were getting extreme. Hard to talk my way out of blood in the pants, - honestly... My wife however turned away from it, and I continued doing my stuff on my own, - and she pretty much ignored it... No good!!!!
    3. Almost a year ago I started to search for a way out - how to end my self-inflicted pain and BDSM-games, my excessive wanking, and a way to revitalize sex and togetherness with my wife. We were drifting apart, - and I did not want that to happen!!

4. A little intermezzo: In my professional life I have pretty much always been and Alpha male, - someone others get inspiration from, - looked up to etc... . That has also been the case in my private life. But, - I have always also had typical so called ( sorry) "feminine skills", - cocking , sewing, decoration, etc. along with my skills for designing, woodwork and even building houses, machines etc.. I build my first canopy bed when I was 14 years old, no kidding! I designed shirts when I was 21, - and now you are Thinking that I just have not realized that I am gay . :) or Sissy material but no , - I am not, - neither am I homophobic. Gayguys are often better and nicer than the rest of the male species..., not to mention Sissies...:)
    What I am and has always been is an observant pleaser - with a brilliant eye for those little - yet defining details...
    For the most part towards women - I must have to admit... But I try to live my life with high ethics, - and good kind behavior towards everybody... With my present knowledge of FLR lifestyle,I would say they those skills all makes of for a very good starting point for a serving, pleasing sub....

5. Back on track : I made an equation in my mind: My lust for sex, intimacy, kinks, etc. - how could I find a way to revitalize me and my wife's sex life - and life together as such..? How could I exit the lonely pain loop I was cornered in - and what could I replace it with, - in the open - together with my wife?

6. Male chastity!- the thought just came to me one night,- It really did. Or shall we say that we found each other: Male chastity/FLR and me....:) I suddenly saw it as the only answer to the equation, and only a couple of weeks later I ordered my first device the CB6000 and tried it on, secretly ....

7. My math was spot on! What a rush! - what a mindfuck, - and what a relief! After a couple of weeks I finally found the courage to pop the question to her...

8. I will not tell my story -I have written more than 30 pages about it - if you like, - You can read about the journey into strong devotion and submissiveness - by clicking here! - but I would like to underline, that my submissive side has grown tremendously, - and the initial focus - to get another kind of kink, - that we could share into our revitalized sexlife, - has changed to something even better. Now it is all about pleasing her, with sex - for her - and with everything else for her.....
    Me having more sex? I will have no more than 4- 5 releases pr. year- if she even allows that - and I'm happy , - no I am thrilled with that.... She? Let's just say, that her libido almost has exploded into a firework. Amazing...

9. This self- intoxication from denial, lock-up, FLR, and endless lust to please her, - is a lifesaver, a game changer and the most wonderful thing I have ever initiated...
    And My wife - She loves every aspect of it too. she never thought it could come to this, - but she has taken over completely, - and my God, she is good at it....!!!

That was the short version Lol....

Good Night Everybody, -I will slip back into bed, to my sleeping beauty:)

Lady De and GeorgeFromGreece like this.
  22. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    I've always had "strange dreams" since I was a very young boy.
    It wasn't until I was an apprentice lorry mechanic (one of the apprentices jobs was to search the lorry cabs for "porn mags so the other mechanics could look at them") I stumbled upon a Fem Domme magazine and as I was reading the stories and looking at the pictures the final piece of the puzzle fitted and all my strange dreams started to make sense.
    Unfortunately the following couple of decades saw me buying lots of magazines (before the internet existed) then internet fantasy fodder and phone Dommes (I never had enough money back then to visit a Pro Domme)and trying to convert very vanilla girlfriends
    and ex wife to be my Domme .
    I now know I both went about it the wrong way and I was also wrong for trying to change these ladies.
    It was only after splitting from ex wife I stumbled upon this forum and met a wonderful lady whom i'm proud to say is one of my best friends to this day and my real life journey started .
    If only the teachers, the lady who I used to chat with in a local garage and the nurses I worked with at a local hospital on a wednesday afternoon from school knew of the "strange dreams" I had about all the things they would be doing to me while they were laughing and enjoying themselves at my expense lol i'd have probably been banished to a secure unit somewhere if I had told anyone about it when I was growing up :)

23. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    I was pulling up pictures on the internet and came upon pictures of the chastity devices. The thought of being locked up and unable to have an orgasm was an interesting thought. So with a little more research I ended up first getting a CB6000s then moved up to the MM Jailbird. It definitely has spiced up things and the tease and denial just adds to the torturous pleasure.

24. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @BlueEyes I have experienced many males who like you delight in being flogged and some can only achieve an orgasm through pain. I very much doubt if they would find chastity a suitable alternative.

25. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I hear You :) I must be a rare brew then... OR I had a mission - to save my marriage, and to stop living in this parallel world of my own, hidden at first and later on ignored by her... That made the switch much easier - I think:)
    I guess You are right - Most men who gets used to heavy measures to pop, can't turn back to lighter behavior.
    I could, but then again I hardly ever pop anymore. That has been taken care of.;-) Lol...

Lady De and Mistress B like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice