subspace and domspace?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by sophia, Dec 23, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    Since i am now in subspace i wonder is there a domspace. I searched the forums and found nothing but plenty of subspace.
    (I am not native english speaking, am i using the wrong terminology?)

Anyway, how does it feel to be in domspace and how do you dommes get there?

And Merry Christmas everyone!

2. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    From your post I am a little unclear what you mean by being in "subspace". What is commonly called "subspace" is a euphoric mindset that is caused by the release of endorphins during BDSM play. It ends after the play ends and brings on another phenomenon know as "sub-drop" where the body reacts negatively to the loss of endorphins.

Is there such a thing as dom-space and dom-drop? Yes there is.

Hope this helps.

3. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for letting me know the terminology!
    I was wondering if the dommes had the same euphoric rush, but could not find any description. So a part of my question was if the subs have more fun in the game since i never noticed any mention of dom-space!

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    I think Dom-space is much more controlled. My definition anyway is that it is more of a time of confidence, control and contentment... where you feel direction in what you are doing and are directing the situation.

sub-space is almost a moment of such trust that you lose your "conciousness" and give yourself completely to your Domme and become controlled by them to such an extreme level that you no longer think for yourself.

Hope that made sense! :love0059:

5. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Years ago when I domed for a while I experienced a very powerful feeling. It was like subspace psychologically in that my ego seemed to evaporate, but unlike the sub feeling of a diminishing and disappearing ego it was the opposite- an expanding and super-powerful enlargement of the ego. But if you have ever read Walt Whitman, "The Leaves of Grass", where his ego expands to encompass everything and becomes universal, then you can understand the feeling I had. It was almost too powerful and too wonderful. Mistress Watchful's words about control, confidence and contentment are more in line with what is needed in a dominant's behavior. For me the feeling was so powerful it was frightening. I find that being sub is much easier and safer for me. I can completely let go without worrying about hurting someone I love.

6. Devine Lady T

Devine Lady T you may kiss My shoes.

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    :sex020:
    Ohhhh how I enjoy "Domspace"! I agree with Mistress Watchful about it being very much the feeling of confidence and seamlessness to the control One has at that time. There's a deep, dare I say, soul-level feeling of rightness that I feel at these times, that only further bolsters My effectiveness as a Domme. It is as though I become filled with and fueled by All other Women who have chosen to live this path. So, pt109, I understand what you are saying when discussing "expansion and all-encompassing" ego (great book reference, by the way!).
    I do experience rushes of euphoria, especially when the rythm of My flogging, caning, etc has sent Me to another level. I believe there is an altered state that occurs, which I can only think is somewhat like subspace.
    Dom-drop, sure, I've felt that. Most often, however, the aftercare time I spend with My sub provides the gentle nurturing W/we both need to guide U/us safely and lovingly back.

7. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all!
    For a moment i was a little worried............. I needed to ask since i never experienced the other side. Knowing how good You feel i will just relax into submission. I am very grateful for your replies. It means a lot to me.

There are so many descriptions of being dominated in all different ways, but i never found much about the feeling from the Dominant point of view.

8. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    For me, Control is an aphrodisiac whether it results from a soundly delivered spanking or a long, delicious bout of teasing and denial - it all has the same effect...

:spankwhip::whipbang:

9. mrbreasticles

mrbreasticles Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
  10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I stopped by your blog Pondering and Desire and am now following.

It's wonderfully written and reminds me a lot of Bacon and Lettuce, I see you read their blog too!

Keep on blogging! :anim_26:

11. mrbreasticles

mrbreasticles Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Thanks for the kind words Mistress Watchful I'm following your blog now too and will read through it as soon as I can. So far what I have read is quite intriguing!

Pondering

12. Sara Lynn

Sara Lynn Member

Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    I have experienced sub space....one time.
    The release of endorphins were euphoric. I could not talk. I was with a dominatrix who had complete control. She eventually was pegging me and I could not speak. I felt like I had never had a sexual experience before this. It completely altered my personality. No experience compares. I love her more than anyone I have ever known. I would do anything for her. I was a type A male, a strong man...I think I just wanted to experiment. Now I am feminine transgender...I take 5 hormone pills and a spironolactone a t blocker everyday. My hair is long. This is the power of subspace. I cannot even imagine not being submissive. It is a transe state. I have since had orgasms that I cannot even describe.

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’m happy for you that you found the place you want to be in, but I’m also happy they stopped the multicoloured font choice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice