Who puts it on?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by RockyB, Mar 3, 2014.

?

Who locks and unlocks your chastity device the MOST?

1. Me

73 vote(s)
    47.7%
  2. Keyholder/Mistressy

39 vote(s)
    25.5%
  3. I put it on and she takes it off

38 vote(s)
    24.8%
  4. She puts it on and I take it off

2 vote(s)
    1.3%
  5. Neither myself or my Keyholder. Someone else.

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
Random Thread
  1. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I am talking about who puts your chastity device on most of the time? I lock myself up because there is too much chance of getting pinched. Plus I can tell if I have to adjust skin or ring as I put it on. I am very practical and do not go in for symbolism or tradition. :) Mine goes on to deny me access. Who puts it on or takes it off means nothing to us; wearing it does.

2. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Just getting the 1st device. At this point I will do the physical on/off and lock under her direction.

Complete direction.. I told her the cock and balls attached to my body are hers along with its contents To manage.

Getting good at controlling my orgasam while in her.. Gave her two mind blowing o while she rode her cock... She then sucked on her cock a bit to the edge, no cum for me. She said get dressed and wait for the 17th

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  3. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    My KH wife unlocks me only during sex, and locks me again immediately after sex. She does not let me handle my dick. Most of the times, she ties both my hands to the bed in such a way that my hands can't reach my dick. She releases my hands only after she locks me. Whenever I need a shave, she locks both of my hands behind my back, shaves & locks the cage again. I have not touched / handled my dick in the last many months.

4. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    In my case am I that put it on and unlock it.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  5. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    First of all , - it rarely comes off. However, - When we are at home at weekends she often wants to tease and squeeze . lol, - and then she orders me to take it off. She hands me the key, and I have to take it off with the bathroomdoor open , so she can monitor... I don't cheat! - but it is just to flag that she is in charge and owns whatever is down there...
    Secondly she never puts it on, but has become very strict in demanding me to take it back on, immediately after she has taken use of her cock. That happens rarely too now... - lol...
    She has come to like me to do oral on her with the cage on, but she also likes to have me uncage, to raise expections in me, - just to have me buckle up again after I have done her good..
    She also enjoys that I struggle with nightboners in my cage. That is also a fairly new policy of hers... - And I have to admit, -that despite the discomfort, I love the strong and intoxicating submissive mindset it brings me...

It can take a lot of time to get it back on, when I have been without release for weeks. Currently I am 5 days away from the minimum timeframe between allowed releases. I'm on a "minimum one full month between releases" . schedule , - but there is no guarantee, -that I will get any after the full month. The full month is a minimum...

So I think she would not want to spent a lot of time trying to push it back on, - so I have to do it myself. She seems to enjoy to see me struggle to get ti back on...

I am not allowed to touch her cock for any reason with my hands. When it is to be cleaned, she sometimes takes over, when I have done the initial with a washcloth and soap. And She likes to use her hands:) , she likes to pull in the PA-ring! lol - and when I am lucky the tease can involve a small amount of sucks and licks.... But most of the time, she just inspects to see if her cock has been well preserved in its steel tube....
    And it is...:)

durango_o and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  6. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    again, there is no right or wrong with this, we are each different. Plus I think what each of us does changes along the way due to rules and common sense. In my case, we started off, with the intention that I would put it on and take it off. We have had to use and try many devices to try to get one to fit and be comfortable, at least, not to cause any damage. We are now at the state that he has modified a device which seems to be working, but we are still waiting for a slightly bigger ring of the same style, and hope that that improve matters. At the moment, it is a joint effort, I tend to take it off, but if there is pain he does it, so i dont cause him more pain, but the one thing, I and only I do is lock and unlock the padlock, having said that, if he self locks to test a device and im not there, then he locks himself and will unlock.

Our aim, is for me to put the cage on him and off, and for him to have no further handling of 'my' cock at all. We hope to put him into the slave, 'present' position, (stood up with feet slightly apart, hands clasped behind his head). The other issue we have is that i have long nails, and often get 'told off' for jabbing him, so i find its safer (for the moment) to allow him to put his device on and off. The original intention is not always where you end up. You have to be strict but in a sensible manner.

7. toanlimina

toanlimina locked rubber boy

denmark
    Local Time:
    My mistress normal cuff my hands to the bed before realeasing me. We always leaves the A-ring in place. It is not in the way for teasing and it is always the A- ring that gives the problems when putting it back on for mistress. With the A ring always in place, a pack of ice do the rest for her.
    When out for teasing she control that her toy is Ok and she cleans penis ekstra good. Shaving I do myself and she can do the Little rest, when she is teasing me.

8. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    Interesting so far. With most of the chastity websites talking about how important it is for the KH to put it on, it looks like many of us are practical.

9. AusChastityboy

AusChastityboy Active member

Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    My KH would have no hope of getting mine on...i have trouble myself LOL

10. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    Me too! Sometimes it is very easy. Locked in a minute or two. Sometimes it takes ten minutes. Having silicone lube all over your hands and device does not make it easier. :).

11. SlavePete

SlavePete Member

NJ, USA
    Local Time:
    I put it on (under supervision of my Princess), and she locks it and will also take it off. I have been locked (no release, but sometimes let out for CBT) for 45 days now, she will sometimes unlock me to use the CBT trample table I built her. The second she unlocks me, she has me clean the cage then put it in the freezer. So after our CBT session (an hour minimum), she has me put the cage in in front of her. Bust since the cage is frozen, it quickly shrinks "her" cock and it goes on very easily.

spider202 likes this.
  12. AusChastityboy

AusChastityboy Active member

Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    I struggle to get my balls through the ring..

BlueEyes likes this.
  13. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    As & when I am unlocked, my dick is erected so hard that I just can't remove my base ring. So I turn the locking post downwards & enter. Immediately after sex, she locks me again when the dick is flaccid. So, I have not removed my base ring in the last many months.

14. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    My wife selected my current cage as she can easily open it and close it as she feels like it. Its also easy for her to remove the main cage and replace after PIV.

Sunny likes this.
  15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    My gf did not let me touch the key and loved clicking the lock shut. She never did like messing with the A-ring so it stayed on or I'd take it off. Though quite a few time she did either remove everthing or put everythng back on sometimes both.

Clicking the lock shut was really her thing. I can not recall a time when she closed it without at giggle and a big smile.

ugams, bondinchas and Rita like this.
  16. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    I always put it on myself, as I want to ensure a pinch free fit.

17. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Well for my Wife and I when we had the cb6000s she couldn't get it on at all but she always took it off. We just got a mature metal jailbird this past Friday and the sizing is perfect. I do believe she will be very happy that she can lock me on her own. The one thing she really liked she couldn't do with the cb6000s. She loved tying me to the bed putting blindfold on me then slipping into something sexy and using me. She always wanted to lock me right back up before she untied me and took off the blindfold but couldn't. Now all that will change with the jailbird. Matter of fact it changes tonight.

18. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I put them on, she locks the lock and keeps the key, ( mainly because of pinching.)
    Wifey takes it off, when she deems fit.

bondinchas likes this.
  19. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    You're right... Practical is the key word. Getting the ring on, if you're wearing a solid ring device, involves a lot of tugging and pulling of tender parts. If she wanted to slip the cage on after I've got the ring in place, I'd be quite happy to accommodate her. However, she's after results, and doesn't need to participate. To her, actually putting the cage on, and taking it off, is just a PITA.

Subjr29 likes this.
  20. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    our ultimate aim is for me to put it on and off, but at the moment, he puts it on and its a joint effort taking it off, i take the lock off and the cage and he takes the ring off, its easier, and i dont want to hurt him by digging him with my nails. again, there is no right nor wrong just what works for each couple

21. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    We're new to this, but at the moment she is happy to unlock it and remove the tube. The a-ring she leaves to me for fear of violently jabbing a nut. Which is funny as she's all too happy to cause them pain otherwise.

Harry Haversackers likes this.
  22. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    I put it on myself as KTB may hurt if placed improperly. But my Mistress take it off herself

23. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    It's a mix for us.

I usually unlock him Myself for cleaning or use, and he'll lock up afterwards. If I'm too impatient to fiddle with the lock in the dark, I'll just hand him the key without saying a word. Seems to work quite well. :)

Nicoftime, Chaste J. and tiruh811 like this.
  24. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    90% I'm the one taking it off and putting back on at her direction. Once in a blue moon she'll actually put the key in and take the cage part off (leaving the ring on). But she's never put it back on (which is a-ok so I get a good fit).

What we have done to make it feel like she's doing it is to buy one of those thumbprint-based padlocks, and lock it on a box that has the key inside.

25. John Morgan

John Morgan Member

Local Time:
    I put it on, but my Mistress insists that she will be the one to click the padlock or turn and remove the key. Depending on what device she chooses for me.
    Julie always removes it, to have what she calls her fun time. and then I have to refit it and present myself to her to do the locking routine.

ugams and Chaste J. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice