Comments on photo id Why are women so much more interesting to men than men are to women? in the album "L-u-c-y" created by L-u-c-y

1. Jail Bird
    Jail Bird
    Amazing pic. Thank you!
    castitas likes this.
  2. Junebug15
    Junebug15
    There is so much more interesting to look at. Shoe, dress, hair accessories
    castitas likes this.
  3. castitas
    castitas
    If I may venture an answer: Because some women are simply stunning in some photos.
    Junebug15 likes this.
  4. Yourcontrol
  5. stubbysubby
    stubbysubby
    Because women are in control. Men only exist to serve their needs.
  6. Yourcontrol
    Yourcontrol
    A beautiful woman that's in power drives men mental wild and we a naturally attracted to the need to please them
  7. Stephplayswithyou
    Stephplayswithyou
    Wait, you have a Diet Coke machine in your house! Dang, you're living the high life...or you just really love soda/pop! lol
    Suzette la Soubrette likes this.
  8. Suzette la Soubrette
    Suzette la Soubrette
    haha.... I didn't notice the coke machine before. How funny ... and interesting? Is this an office? Anyway, I was totally focused on the Lovely Lucy and boots and her pretty hair. tehee
  9. steviepie
    steviepie
    Feminine beauty as opposed to masculine bestiality!
  10. greekslave
    greekslave
    Feminine beauty at first. Then the brain gives the instructions and the body obeys. No doubt you are much smarter than men. So this is the natural progression of things...
  11. Caged for life
    Caged for life
    You are absolutely stunning, a beautiful lady
  12. JoePaul
    JoePaul
    Because men are simple, easy to figure out. Nothing interesting in transparency.
  13. Caged for life
    Caged for life
    Because women like yourself are so beautiful
  14. filltee
    filltee
    Grab a handful of pictures of men and women and have a good luck. I'd say more women are more interesting to most women than men are. Aesthetically guys really are not that appealing Most women have more appealing personalities than most men do to either men or women And most women I find have more going on between their ears than most men seem to have. And for me its that last one that's the deal breaker
  15. Pasmem3
    Pasmem3
    Because Women are superior, Mistress.
  16. Caged for life
    Caged for life
    Well if that's your nature hair color I'm already in love
  17. Anthony lee
    Anthony lee
    Good question
  18. hersub.dev
    hersub.dev
    Because women are born to be worship.
  19. LockitMan
    LockitMan
    It's that spark of feminine Goddess divinity that we see in you. Many dont know what it is they're even seeing and just call it "sexy" dismissively. But her divine essence is more than physical. It's that attraction to wanting to be with her, to be near her, to hear her and just be close to her. Plus you just have more interesting lives than we generally do. Inner lives too.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice