The Nutcracker ballet

And there you go, the suit button is fixed.... Marc, umm, how are you going to handle this? I...
Click on the photo to start tagging. Done Tagging

In This Album

Placement agency Inner struggle The Nutcracker ballet Beautiful couple in love Covid19 unwanted texto! Little argument just before the femdom meeting The need to repair behavior. Visit to the beautician A discussion between friends Nudist campsite
cagedfellow
And there you go, the suit button is fixed.... Marc, umm, how are you going to handle this? I don't know, Gemma. Lynda is very strict in our training practices. As you know, since she requires Frederic and I to wear a chastity cage, we are, shall we say... very sensitive. She doesn't allow me to relieve myself before the show either! Well, Marc, you two were behind in training, we all agree that Linda made the best decision and the results are conclusive. Focus and it will pass, Lynda will put your cage on right after your performance, you won't have to worry about it anymore.(photo unknown source)
  1. A.Post, 321tt, Chris estim and 17 others like this.
  2. View previous comments... 1 of 2
  3. cagedfellow
    cagedfellow
    @groken key learning the feeling of being caged and the feeling of being keyholded
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice