Comments on photo id I'm aware my views are unpopular to many :) in the album "My homemade caption photos" created by L-u-c-y

1. hardbodysub
    hardbodysub
    I concur in part. I agree with the purpose. However, if it has "nothing" to do with fetishes or kinks, why is are dommes seeking subs almost exclusively on fetish-related sites events? Fetishes and kinks are clearly used to seduce and induce the subs to serve, and what's wrong that? This is Chastity Mansion, after all.
  2. L-u-c-y
    L-u-c-y
    I can't comment, as I'm not seeking anyone.
  3. Mash2214
    Mash2214
    Every Mistress and every sub is different and unique. Your way is one of those unique systems that many will kneel to but some will still turn and walk away.
  4. hardbodysub
    hardbodysub
    I don't consider it unusual or unpopular at all. I see it all the time. There just seems to be a dissonance between promoting such a strong interest in enforced chastity and the "nothing to do with fetishes" idea.
    Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Hoorndrager
    Hoorndrager
    That’s what makes me scared. I’m a bottom, a submissive, and a wannabe cuckold. But I also have fetish for legs and feet, nylons and stockings. I don’t want to have to give them up. So confused. Does s submissive needs really mean absolutely nothing? This is so sad.
    Simon 123 likes this.
  6. filltee
    filltee
    If you choose to be someone's sub, surely that was the last free choice you can expect to make.. What would your own kinks or fetishes have to do with it?
    Simon 123 likes this.
  7. subcuckold
    subcuckold
    totally agree!! beta man have just to serve!
    Simon 123 likes this.
  8. Jador
    Jador
    It's what i need, to serve a Goddess,nothing better ..
  9. QueenOfSwords
  10. GoddessMWilspoon
    GoddessMWilspoon
    Giving us the opportunity to lead the kink dynamic in ways which empower us should be his fetish once enslaved! #fdgoals
    eunuch slave likes this.
  11. eunuch slave
    eunuch slave
    i totally agree with MISS LUCY, the true and only role of a slave or sub is to SERVE and be useful to its QUEEN or GODDESS. That is why ALL should be placed on a path / plan towards castration and embrace eunuch-hood. All those silly thoughts, desires kinks and fetishes must be removed and replace with true dedicated service at the feet of a QUEEN / GODDESS like for example MISS LUCY.
    durango_o likes this.
  12. Chastityboy10
    Chastityboy10
    So true Mistress Lucy
  13. eunuch slave
    eunuch slave
    this is totally true, it is about serving and great privilege afforded to the sub to be allowed to serve at the feet of a QUEEN, is NOT about some stupid fetish the sub may or may NOT have! Pain is temporary, honor is forever!
  14. filltee
    filltee
    This is definitely the mind setI trying to develop
  15. Bhaskar Jha
    Bhaskar Jha
    These views are atleast perfect for me...I don't bother about others. I just think you are correct in every way, you help me become a better man.
  16. John M
    John M
    Not to me.
  17. greekslave
    greekslave
    Your views are very popular to slaves and unpopular to subs.
  18. Pasmem3
    Pasmem3
    Your opinion is my rule, Mistress.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice