Downsizing

I’ve been downsized again. This time to a cage that is less than 40% of my flaccid length. <br...
Click on the photo to start tagging. Done Tagging

In This Album

BAWR 21-P 7mm Titanium Padlock Rigid Chastity Cage BAWR 31-P BAWR 21-P PA is useful. BAWR 21-P Downsize BAWR 21-Ps Downsizing
SpankySD
I’ve been downsized again. This time to a cage that is less than 40% of my flaccid length.

Each cage is different. The PA hook is 7mm. It spreads my urethral opening. The penis tube is short enough that the skin bulges through the bars. Due to the pressure and the bar spacing, little “penis lips” are formed permanently when the cage is on.

A one week test run has turned into two weeks. I think the test might end up being prolonged.

The penis lips are hot because they are so aggravating. They are exquisitely tender and sensitive. I must be naked or wearing tight synthetic briefs to tolerate it. Any rubbing, in the slightest, is murder over time. Also, pressure can pinch. That hurts.

Meanwhile, my KH is very amused by this unanticipated effect.
In the album My Cages
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice