Comments on photo id 28649 in the album "My homemade caption photos" created by L-u-c-y

1. bislaven
    bislaven
    Yes Mistress
  2. falke66
    falke66
    Yes you are right love your wisdom.
  3. hardbodysub
    hardbodysub
    Yeah, that works.
  4. filltee
    filltee
    This view of yours a lot of us have known for a while
  5. subcuckold
    subcuckold
    totally agree!! Chatoty is not a fetish for wife; it is necessary to made man more servant!
  6. Guest 1289
    Guest 1289
    Unfortunately, I have a long-lasting chastity fetish and I feel guilty about it. Sometimes, I feel aroused about exchanging my obsession with the mindset of an altruistic servant. Looks like I am too selfish now.
  7. hardbodysub
    hardbodysub
    @[38268:@charlie_lt], I see no reason to feel guilty. As long as your fetish leads to you being a more useful servant, she is getting the result she wants. The fact that it's not her fetish shouldn't matter if, as the caption says, it is a simple tool she uses.
  8. Narciso
    Narciso
    really? I thought chastity gave you at least a bit of thrill :(
  9. L-u-c-y
    L-u-c-y
    @[47680:@Narciso] sorry to be a disappointment to your fantasies
  10. SissyRaquelle
    SissyRaquelle
    The thrill is in making Mistress happy isn't it? Serving her, in any way she sees fit, putting a smile on her face by doing something to please her, that is what chastity means to me.
  11. Guest 1289
    Guest 1289
    Tidy floor gives more pleasure :)
  12. 703
    I am open for a real owner of me as the servant that I am.
  13. filltee
    filltee
    I sid last year I've known it ws your view for a very long time. I am now comming around to appreciating that is my view too.
  14. Locked-Jim
    Locked-Jim
    An interesting conundrum here, a cock in chastity is as useless as one not in chastity. The difference being who is in charge and how useful that can be.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice