1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. MadamBelle
    MadamBelle
    Only a few weeks till we get the jailbird!!! :)
  2. nomorecums4u
    nomorecums4u sissyamber3188
    Holding can soon be arranged
  3. Giveitup
    Giveitup
    Progress: Last night she pointed out my "little Willie," and this morning she jerked me off and wiped my cum on my chest, declaring, "Yuck!"
  4. Fayt
    Fayt
    kinda new and need a little help my chastity hurts around my balls and its not going away and its been 2 and a half days any suggestions?
    1. ineverknew
      ineverknew
      the ring should be big enough to fit one finger up to the knuckle. If you cant do that its too tight. Also look into some kind of long lasting lubricant to put on the ring at night. I like 2 toms sport shield, the roll on one. This will help with the pain. You might have to take it off for a day to get the inflammation down.
      Nov 19, 2017 at 1:42 PM
  5. nh83
  6. Little dicky
    Little dicky
    My hotwife is amazing
  7. Allen1987
    Allen1987 rebeccacd404
    If I remember the cb3000 has a hinge. I would go for a solid ring. If the ring you have now is not to tight see if you can get the ring on
    when it is closed with out the tube. That will give you a idea of the ring size. After that you can look for something you might like.
    1. rebeccacd404
      rebeccacd404
      no it hasn't got a hinge, but a spacer....a ring, a tube and a spacer and pins....
      Nov 18, 2017 at 11:53 PM
  8. Mash2214
    Mash2214 seasoned
    Nice Avatar. The Egyptians were way ahead of their time
  9. Allen1987
    Allen1987 chastitylocked24
    I am, really happy for you and happy anniversary! Hope everything went well.
    chastitylocked24 likes this.
  10. Atomic
    Atomic
    Really hoping I get a release tonight . But if not there's always tomorrow
    1. rebeccacd404
      rebeccacd404
      I bet she keeps you locked up......
      Nov 18, 2017 at 8:58 PM
    2. Atomic
      Atomic
      Got a funny feeling you maybe correct. Think she's better at this than I thought
      Nov 18, 2017 at 9:02 PM
      rebeccacd404 likes this.
  11. rva_sub_51
    rva_sub_51 mistressmaturemetal
    Good morning! I talked with your husband about a cage last week, I'm looking forward to putting in an order soon. Do you keep an informal registry of men who are in permanent lock-up, and gather information on how well your cages perform under the most extended durations?
  12. sissyassslut
    sissyassslut
    styling in a new robe and nighty my KH bought for me
    sissybitch likes this.
  13. Fayt
    Fayt
    I have a question for those who know a lot about chastity kinda new and need a little help
    1. Mistress Jules
      Mistress Jules
      If you let us know the question, maybe someone here will be able to give you an answer.
      Nov 18, 2017 at 2:10 PM
      Fayt likes this.
  14. Allen1987
    Allen1987 rebeccacd404
    Keep up the good fight. If you want to go long term you may want to look at a device in stainless steel. Have a GOOD DAY.
    1. rebeccacd404
      rebeccacd404
      You are right, I want a smaller device that actually has a tube and is very restricting....but so many to choose from.
      Nov 18, 2017 at 9:00 PM
    2. ghost
      ghost
      how small?
      Nov 18, 2017 at 9:54 PM
    3. rebeccacd404
      rebeccacd404
      I want to be as small as I can be, I want it to be comfortable for long term chastity though....
      Nov 18, 2017 at 11:52 PM
  15. ShortCaged
    ShortCaged
    He say he likes the way i'm drooling all the time now.
    danijean001 likes this.
  16. ShortCaged
    ShortCaged
    well its been interesting I have been locked up since April 1 st and now its middle of November. My husband says he likes me this way.
    danijean001 likes this.
  17. rebeccacd404
    rebeccacd404
    Day 8, feeling good and sleeping well.
    danijean001 likes this.
  18. KliwonBinKlingon
    KliwonBinKlingon
    Any girl interested to take a perfect boyfried? LOL
  19. Atomic
    Atomic
    Teased me then she rolled over and went to sleep. My cock was burning to get escape.
    1. rebeccacd404
      rebeccacd404
      Oh hunni, I think this is only the start of things to cum....or rather not cum...lol
      Nov 18, 2017 at 10:02 AM
  20. Cooper
    Cooper
    Queen’s Keep is almost here. Ready to quit playing part time with the cheap stuff and go into extended lock down for my wife.
  21. manintyres
    manintyres
    Not been on here in a while . Hope everyone is ok and life is good for you all
    1. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Nice to see you back. I hope your time away was for a Vacation or something enjoyable.
      Nov 18, 2017 at 6:23 PM
    2. manintyres
      manintyres
      Nothing exciting just real life and being busy that's all .
      Thanks mate
      Nov 19, 2017 at 1:48 AM
  22. Mistress Jules
    Mistress Jules
    Amazing how quickly plans can change. Ah well, it looks like London is going to be my playground for a while lol
    slave stroppy and manintyres like this.
    1. manintyres
      manintyres
      If you fancy a venture out to Essex your more than welcome to come along to my munch next Thursday, maybe do a bit of shopping too seeing as it's in the Lakeside shopping centre :)
      Nov 18, 2017 at 2:41 AM
      Mistress Jules likes this.
    2. Mistress Jules
      Mistress Jules
      Thank you so much for that, but I don't go down to London until the beginning of December. I'm sorry I shall not manage to catch up with you this time.
      Nov 18, 2017 at 4:17 PM
    3. manintyres
      manintyres
      There's always the always the 14th of December :)
      Nov 19, 2017 at 1:47 AM
  23. Zanetta
  24. verne
    verne
    Edging session went too far. Delayed and ruined but a spurt nonetheless. So unhappy.
  25. jung-sklave