1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. sissyassslut
    sissyassslut
    styling in a new robe and nighty my KH bought for me
  2. Fayt
    Fayt
    I have a question for those who know a lot about chastity kinda new and need a little help
    1. Mistress Jules
      Mistress Jules
      If you let us know the question, maybe someone here will be able to give you an answer.
      Nov 18, 2017 at 2:10 PM
  3. Allen1987
    Allen1987 rebeccacd404
    Keep up the good fight. If you want to go long term you may want to look at a device in stainless steel. Have a GOOD DAY.
  4. ShortCaged
    ShortCaged
    He say he likes the way i'm drooling all the time now.
    danijean001 likes this.
  5. ShortCaged
    ShortCaged
    well its been interesting I have been locked up since April 1 st and now its middle of November. My husband says he likes me this way.
    danijean001 likes this.
  6. rebeccacd404
    rebeccacd404
    Day 8, feeling good and sleeping well.
    danijean001 likes this.
  7. KliwonBinKlingon
    KliwonBinKlingon
    Any girl interested to take a perfect boyfried? LOL
  8. Atomic
    Atomic
    Teased me then she rolled over and went to sleep. My cock was burning to get escape.
    1. rebeccacd404
      rebeccacd404
      Oh hunni, I think this is only the start of things to cum....or rather not cum...lol
      Nov 18, 2017 at 10:02 AM
  9. Cooper
    Cooper
    Queen’s Keep is almost here. Ready to quit playing part time with the cheap stuff and go into extended lock down for my wife.
  10. manintyres
    manintyres
    Not been on here in a while . Hope everyone is ok and life is good for you all
  11. Mistress Jules
    Mistress Jules
    Amazing how quickly plans can change. Ah well, it looks like London is going to be my playground for a while lol
    slave stroppy and manintyres like this.
    1. manintyres
      manintyres
      If you fancy a venture out to Essex your more than welcome to come along to my munch next Thursday, maybe do a bit of shopping too seeing as it's in the Lakeside shopping centre :)
      Nov 18, 2017 at 2:41 AM
      Mistress Jules likes this.
  12. Zanetta
  13. verne
    verne
    Edging session went too far. Delayed and ruined but a spurt nonetheless. So unhappy.
  14. jung-sklave
  15. Atomic
    Atomic
    Finally got the tube in stings a bit but feels great and so much leakage
    1. rebeccacd404
      rebeccacd404
      What device are you using?
      Nov 18, 2017 at 10:01 AM
  16. SaraLovesChastity
    SaraLovesChastity
    Day 106! Today heralds the beginning of Week 16 in chastity and service to my super-duper gorgeous Keyholder!
    verne likes this.
  17. Little dicky
    Little dicky
    Wife insisted that I get locked up today and sent to work in my cage!!.
  18. rebeccacd404
    rebeccacd404
    Major update....no nasty tension last night, I slept through the whole night without getting aroused. I had a great night's sleep hello day7
    danijean001 and Joan.t like this.
  19. Colleen1986
  20. Nicoftime
    Nicoftime
    She mentioned no nut November and denial December...not sure what’s on her mind
  21. Mash2214
    Mash2214 the glove
    Welcome to the Mansion. I also Love your Avatar. Young Man
  22. Allen1987
    Allen1987 rebeccacd404
    Do you know what size ring you are using
    1. rebeccacd404
      rebeccacd404
      I could check, but I started with the middle one...then took it down one, that broke so I went to the next smallest one.
      Nov 17, 2017 at 9:18 AM
  23. Allen1987
    Allen1987 rebeccacd404
    What device are you using?
    1. rebeccacd404
      rebeccacd404
      A CB3000, I am going to look for something a lot smaller...I love the look some men have where their cock is pressed back so it's minute
      Nov 17, 2017 at 12:49 AM
  24. rebeccacd404
    rebeccacd404
    I feel so proud, I am now into day 7.....starting to dislike the long nights.....I have no control...but my cage has.
  25. Mistress Jules
    Mistress Jules
    At last, I am going to make it to Toppers, I am so excited. This is going to be so much fun. Anyone else want to catch up at the club?