1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urethral insert CB's

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by sissymaid_emily, Sep 14, 2012.

1. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily emily

Can anyone who has worn a CB with the inserts permanently tell me how they found it. Most of the accounts I've read seem to involve removal every so often.
    The reason i'm asking is cos i like the erm look of the looker01. And am considering saving up for one.I would probably go for the option of a removable insert, so as to avoid wasting the money on something i just couldn't get used to.
    I would like something i never had to have removed tbh.
    emily

2. philfred

philfred I love Lucy xx Staff Member Moderator

Hi Emily,

Funny that I have been looking myself!

Gabrielle and Maid_carrie are the people to ask - they both have it and have experience of it!

Good Luck
    Phil

3. GG1955

GG1955 Junior Member

Removable is a good idea till you have expertience of your own. Mine haas been smooth sailing from day one.

4. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily emily

Hi Gg
    Is it ok to call you that ? does it stand for good girl btw ?
    Do you have the uthreral insert in all the time GG ?
    How often do you remove it to clean it ?
    whats your longest extended period ?
    My main reason for this line of questioning is permanent wear with no unlocking
    emily

5. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily emily

Hi slave, & please say hello to Mistress Deborah for me.
    I think a pattern is emerging from reading the threads about the lookero1 & 02 that its not suitable for what i'm looking for ie permanent no removal for cleaning or anything else wear, at least with the insert. I still like the look of the 01, no need for the 02 cos i'm circumcised. Just from the point of view of the sculpt of the device and the integrated lock.
    emily

6. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Cock Locked and under a Frock!

I know we talked on the looker post. I really like my looker, allot. I would say get it with the removable plug if you are worried. Or get one of their other ones that don't have a plug. One of the big reasons I got a device from steelworxx is the lock! if MM had a integrated lock, I may... May have gone with them.

7. KristysBitchBoy

KristysBitchBoy Newbie

I was originally looking at getting something with a urethral insert but Mistress was too concerned that I would continually get infections. I was wondering can remove the insert while still locked up?

8. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily emily

I've gone off the idea now bitchy, i want a jailbird like you and jemima.
    emily

9. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Cock Locked and under a Frock!

Not on the looker. It's threaded with a lock nut on the outside. You have to remove the lock nut and then unscrew the insert. At least I'm pretty sure that is how you do it as mine is fixed.

10. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Active Member

That is how you do it Gabriella