1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The practice of putting a man into panties

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by Slave@heart, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Member

The practice of putting a man into panties. My question is; why is this practice so common while there are zero accounts of a man wanting to put their female submissive into men's underwear.

2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

thats easy , girls have curves, men do not . so a girl wearing mens underwhere would not be form fitting. lots of slack.

3. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Active Member

girls panties look better.nicer materials,better colors.fun

4. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Colors, materials, styles, etc are all much better in ladies panties..... besides it's a humbling avtion. Putting a female sub into mens underwear, not so much..

5. subklik

subklik Office Girl Staff Member Moderator

well, hold on there. Nothing hasn't been done.
    I knew a couple (male dominant) who insisted that she wear a pair of his boxers every day.
    I didn't get it and still don't except maybe a mark of his ownership on her or whatever.
    But theres a person for every kink.

6. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Well-Known Member

I don't get it either. Women in mens pants - must seem like a climb down for them (suppose thats ok if you're a sub). Bearing in mind that they're used to the soft silky texture of their knickers that gently follow every curve, it must seem a bit strange donning a pair of, at best, thickish cotton pants that fit where they touch and hang like a redundant scrotum. For a woman that must be a ramping down of the pleasure gained from intimate garments. Men on the other hand

7. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Well-Known Member

(pushed "post" a bit prematurely there!!!:spank: )

....get a definite upgrade when getting into knickers. The driver may be the mistress/master who wants to humiliate by feminising or by leaving genitals partly uncovered but the bonus to the male, once the shock phase is over, is a sensuous journey of limitless colours shapes and textures from diaphanous silk to figure hugging latex, cool tickling caresses of billowing french knickers to the cheesewire of a thong! Lets just accept that there is more aesthetic pleasure in looking at a beautiful pair of knicks, whether they be on a stunning mistress or lowly male and they just add to the eye candy...and add that colour to the painting!

KristysBitchBoy likes this.
  8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Ms Amanda Staff Member Moderator

I would have thought it was due to the fact that men's panties are not sexy, no more than men's shoes nor any other item of male attire.

jemima likes this.
  9. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Active Member

Hello All.
    I don't know of any men's undergarment that you could wave in front of a woman except maybe silk boxers that would turn them into jelly if you put them in a pair, and at that, I think it would be more empowering for them if anything. Being put in female undergarments not only makes a man smooth and silky to touch but for a guy like me it psychologically deepens my submissive side and I find myself feeling very sensual and in more in tune with the way my wife likes to interact romantically and physically...an intoxicating feeling indeed. The first real kinky thing we did involved her dressing me in an incedibly tailored ladies power suit (hemline just above the knee--I am thin and my wife, then girlfriend is very tall), silky thong panties, a white dress shirt of mine and pantyhose...the tryst that followed was mindblowing and set the course our sexual relationship took us to arrive where we are now. My days of being in charge were numbered early on thanks to her panties & hosiery!

allaboutHer

10. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Active Member

I would tend to agree Mascara^Snake, but my wife does adore fine men's suits and shoes but LOVES the treat of seeing me in one but dolled to the nines with sexy feminine undergarments lurking incognito beneath my manly exterior because it mirrors my sexual psyche perfectly.

allaboutHer

philfred likes this.
  11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistess

i just likes pretty panties, clothes and shoes and everything. giggle.

12. KristysBitchBoy

KristysBitchBoy Newbie

I remember the first time I wore panties was when I was doing the laundry, I put some of Mistress's to see if they would fit. When I showed Her She said "You are sooo my bitchboy". I have been wearing them ever since. I like how women's panties make my bum look.:)