The Gift

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jessica's boy, Aug 14, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    A year of denial, that is my gift.

A gift I am to commence giving to my fiancee tomorrow. She is my lover, my friend, my companion and my confidant, she is the person I trust the most in the whole world, she is my Mistress and also my keyholder. But those last two qualities do not define her or us as a couple.

On this day in a years time we shall wed and for the year before said wedding she has asked for my orgasms, or more appropriately me not to orgasm.

It is a idea we have talked about before, very early on in chastity journey she mentioned 'doing the year'. At the time I thought it was impossible and shrugged it off as just talk. But when she mentioned doing it for the year before our wedding night I couldn't help but feel intrigued and turned on by the thought and I agreed to it.

A few months ago I was nervous and excited at the prospect, as the months turned to weeks I grew less nervous and more excited. Then I had only a week to go, pure nervousness. My Mistress is/was also nervous too. How much strain will this put on our relationship? Will I become too needy? As well as many other questions she and me both had. But we have agreed to keep communicating and listening to each other as we venture into new territory together (my previous longest stint of denial was around 80 days).

So here I am now on the eve of my denial. I know I have one more orgasm left and then thats it.

I will come back to this blog and for those of you that are interested I will keep you updated, how regularly I can't say. But please feel free to take this journey with me and ask any questions you may have.

jtpii, Herwill, kkeeiitthh and 6 others like this.
  2. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    Good luck with it and it Is the least you can do for your mistress,
    What device are you using, and you could let her make you a cuckold for the year just before the wedding, what do you think?.

3. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    DAY 1

Thank you Spider for you kind words and I wear a Lori 2c. As for cuckolding it's something we have talked about but she feels it is something that she could not do to me.

My last orgasm has been and gone. That's it no more, no Birthday treat, no Christmas bonus, no bringing in the new year with a big O, Valentine's Day, and any other day that might hold significance no, no, no. How do I feel? Liberated actually!

It's true I do. I can now focus all my attention and energy on my Mistress and her needs and desires. Not that I was a selfish lover or needy fiancé before, it's just whenever we played it was always at the back of my mind. Would I cum or not? Now that questions holds no concern. I know it's a big fat no! And that my friends is liberating.

jtpii and kkeeiitthh like this.
  4. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    DAY 10

My Mistress and I have just returned from a lovely week away in a little cottage in the North Yorkshire Moors. I was mostly vanilla, we went on lots of country walks, cooked nice meals and drank too much wine. We did play a little bit with her enjoying orgasms and me obviously not but she was a little under the weather to be honest and so I didn't want to push her. Although on one of the nights when we had guests, she woke me in the middle of the night to give me a hand job (sex would be out of the question due to the thin walls), she brought me right to the edge and then pecked me on the check and told me to go back to sleep. It was delightfully cruel. Then she turned her back to me so we could spoon and she rubbed her bum against my hard dick I asked her "Is this my life now?" all she did was smile and told be to go back to sleep.

jtpii, lookingup, skD and 2 others like this.
  5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    jtpii and maid_carrie like this.
  6. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    Good luck to you both.
    It all sounds wonderful - I am truly wishing you both the best x

maid_carrie likes this.
  7. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    DAY 15

Thank you both Mistress' B and Deboran, and yes it is/was both idyllic and wonderful.

I have just put my love down to bed for a little nap, as she drifted off she gently played with her penis, as she often does while in bed, and whilst doing so she asked "How frustrated are you my little PUP?" I replied honestly "That I wasn't too bad actually". You see this is the usual length I go between releases, so I am used to it I guess. She smiled and said "I'll ask you again in 50 weeks"

Life at the minute is so sweet I could eat it! I have the most amazing woman in the world, I adore every aspect of her and I love her with every inch of my heart.

8. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    DAY 18

Last night we were sat on the couch watching a some TV when we started to have a little kiss, then she whispered in my ear "Go and fetch the lube". Well, I jumped up and ran up the stairs as fast as I could, and as giddy as a little school boy and then dashed back down and handed her the lube. "Strip" she order whilst patting the empty couch next to her.

So I sat down next to her as we kissed some more, her hands started to wonder all over my body, well I say all over, everywhere except my privates. She teased me like this for a while denying my raging hard on any affection and then ever so slightly she started to 'accidentally' catch him. This built up more and more as my heart raced more and more. Slowly she started to scratch my penis, I wanted nothing more than for her to just grab him and give him a good hard stoke, but where would be the fun in that, well for her at least.

She slowly caressed him paying particular attention to the head and that sweet spot just underneath. Then that big moment happened.... she reached for the lube and lubed up her hands. My heart was in pounding. She was wear a deliciously looking cruel look on her face. She started to tease him in that expert way that only she does. First with one hand and then two. Up and down the shaft, around the head, squeezing my balls and giving them the occasional slap.

But it's the psychological games she plays with me that really gets me going. The questions she asks "How do you think you are going to feel in 50 weeks time?" "What if I decide to extend you a month" " et cetera, et cetera.

She only planned of giving me a couple of edges and then locking me up but one edge came to close. I told her to stop and she squeezed the head of my penis with her thumb and two fingers but it was too late. About 30 seconds later I felt him pulsate as he tried to have an orgasm. He throbbed and nothing came out, her grip was to tight. Finally she allowed my sperm to be released it dribbled out in a very unsatisfying manner.

The smile on her face said it all "Was it ruined?" she enquired know dam well it was, "Yes gorgeous." I replied " I felt nothing". "Good" she smiled "3 weeks not bad". I apologised but she said it was ok, I wonder if that figure is going to grow.

But now we are apart, she is at out home up North and I am down South at work and this how we have to live our lives only seeing each other at the weekends. It is not the best but it does teach us to really appreciate our time together, it means we talk, and text and email all the time. I think the distance we have is the reason we are so honest and open with each other.

Until next time!

timeofmylife and spider202 like this.
  9. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    DAY 32

Jessica and I are both settling it to our roles smoothly. She is really starting to enjoy my denial and for me the frustration is beginning to build. We are now on the verge of the my usual maximum length of denial and so are entering exciting territory.

As for our sex life, it normally consists of either one of two different scenarios......

The first is my Goddess lying on her back as I am knelt beside her. My job is to assist her with her orgasm (or our orgasm as I like to think of it, I share it with her, her pleasure is my pleasure). I do this running my hands all over her, kissing and licking her body, being something she can grab and bite as she cums, basically tending to her needs. I do this as she pleasures herself with "Bradley". This is the name of her rabbit vibrator (named after Bradley Cooper who she has a massive crush on). She is greedy and so always enjoys quite a few orgasms with Bradley. Usually the first one is just with his ears, then she will offer him to me. This is my cue to take him in my mouth and lube him up with my spit ready for her delicious pussy. Several orgasms later she is wiped. Collapsed on the bed she lays back in post orgasmic bliss. Ooh how I love to admire her in this state, happy, content and totally satisfied. Myself? I'm still knelt next to her, pent up as I should be, happy that enjoyed her orgasm with her.

The other way we usually play is with penetrated sex. Unfortunately because I'm so horny all the time I don't last as long as I would like to and we have to stop before I have an accident. It actually bums me out because when we first got together (before chastity) I used to fuck her for ages making her cum over and over again and now I'm a bit of a chum. This is not every time and when I do give her an orgasm with my penis it feel so proud and happy, it is the best! However she has found a way to guarantee she orgasms with my dick (well her dick). As we make love she gets me to the point of no return and then gives me a ruined orgasm. After that she rides me or I fuck her until she orgasms. There is always enough time to do this before he loses his hardness and goes floppy. The 'head fuck' it gives me is amazing, I get no pleasure from the orgasm or the sex afterwards and I am left feeling used afterwards, not to mention my Mistress enjoys a good hard fucking and powerful orgasm. It works for us this method. I just hope the more I get used to being denied the better at sex whilst denied I get. Fingers crossed!

kkeeiitthh, timeofmylife and skD like this.
  10. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    #10 PUP, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
    DAY 36

I think a little background is in order....

Mistress and I have been partners since late 2010. We started very vanilla just like most couples do. I was always quite kinky but I don't believe she was however she did love being in control and to be honest I always did too! I was your typical alpha male. I had quite a rep (not that I am proud of that but that's just how things where). And then I met her and all changed. She was quite my junior about 8/9 years. I was 28 and thought I was invincible. We used to fuck for ages, literally hours. It was good honest sex. Although I always had kinkyness (if that's a word) in my blood I tried to keep it hidden.

Then the turning point. She suggested a game that was quite simple. I wrote down a word on a piece of paper and then sealed it in an envelope. She had to get me to tell he the word without opening said envelope. It was delightfully wicked, I loved every minute of it. She had me tied to a chair, she teased and taunted me over an hour or so until I finally broke. Looking back at it now this was my first taste of tease and denial.

We both enjoyed the tease and although she let me cum that first night, it slowly progressed to keeping me denied longer, two nights and then three nights and so on until it snowballed. I really started to thrive and get a buzz from being refused and so I looked more into it.

This is when I discovered chastity. Immediately the idea appealed to me, but I felt terrified bringing it up to Jessica. What would she think? And say? She would surely laugh at me and call me a freak! Eventually I plucked up the courage I put it to her. She was lets say a little sceptical at first to say the least. But I do always remember this - she liked the fact I had to sit down to pee! So we talked and chatted and like most novices ordered the CB6000. It came but it was not all I desired. The tube was to thin and it kept 'eating up my cock' and it would disappear inside it making it quite uncomfortable. Undeterred we purchased the Curve. This was thick enough in diameter but far to long (I know my limitations as a man). Devices aside we could start to enjoy chastity and all the wonderfulness that goes with it.

I encouraged her to become a more and more of a selfish lover, assuring her that her needs were paramount and mine could wait. She obliged to this, but it did not (and at times still does not) come naturally. As a woman she wanted to make me cum. It made her happy and denying me of this didn't come easy to her. She loves me very much. We are not in a FLR, except for the bedroom perhaps. Otherwise we are equals and respect each other that way. She doesn't see me as a worm or a maggot. I am very much a man to her, just a man she can bend and break. But to anyone outside else our relationship very much a man, I think sometimes overly manly and she lets me act that way in public, which is cool. Especially as we both know when we are at home I am her bitch 100%.

Alas I've had a few to many jars now and I am rambling so allow me to wrap up. Where are we now? In a great place actually. 49 weeks to we marry. 49 weeks to I cum (although the first is a lot more exciting to me, honestly that's just how I feel). We live apart only seeing each other at the weekends. It is not ideal but that's life, not ideal. I know one day we will live together with kids and a dog and the works. Until that day she keeps our house warm during the week and we both live for the weekend. She is more amazing than words could justify and I swear myself to her heart this day until my last.

jjsissy24 and skD like this.
  11. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    #11 PUP, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
    DAY 40

Well I have gone as long as Jesus in the desert now! The frustration is building but to be honest it is not as bad as I thought it would be. Perhaps that is because I know no release is on the cards where as usual I am never told when I am going to cum and so there is always the anticipation... is it today? .......tomorrow? ........next week?

No, no and no and you can keep saying no for another 325 days :)

I have been locked this week all week. It can be quite impractical for me to wear my chastity at work sometimes (I'm in the Army) and so often I don't put it on until I finish for the day and then take it off the next morning. But this week with what I am doing there is no problem with me being locked 24/7 and so my beautiful Key Holder locked me up on Monday morning and sent me on my way. She gave me the key in a signed envelope as an emergency precaution. Which in it self is also a frustration, so close and yet so far!

It is also my birthday weekend this weekend coming up and I'm told it is going to be quite kinky. You see besides the chastity our sex life isn't that kinky. She is not kinky and since her needs come first and her pleasure is what truly matters, we are not kinky. But she has told me this weekend is going to be kinky so I am very excited. I am even going to receive a massage instead of being the masseuse. Amazing!

skdssd likes this.
  12. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    DAY 47

On Saturday my fiancée and I had a really good chat and as much as we both thought we where communicating with each other we actually wasn't. I think we are both in a much better place now, and I can tell you this, honesty really is the best policy! I will not go into all the details but one thing that never occurred to me before was how hard she was finding the denial.

I was so focused on my denial and my frustration I never stopped to think how it was affecting her. She is a woman, a woman that loves her man and obviously she wants to make me happy, and wants to me cum. It's natural for her and she enjoys it. She loves seeing the pleasure on my face, feeling me erupt inside her and lying together afterwards sharing post orgasmic bliss. And I was denying her of that. Another issue we had was that I talked about chastity far to much, it engulfed our conversation. I've taken these and other points on board and others and will try to be a better partner in our relationship.

It's not all doom and gloom and we had a fantastic weekend actually! Marcus visited her on Saturday, I should explain. Although she is dominant in our sexual relationship every now and again she likes to be a submissive slut and since cuckolding me is not an option for her we invented Marcus. When I am Marcus I am in charge, she acts totally differently for him, sucking his cock, asking for permission to cum, generally being a real slut and she revels in it. The thing that drives me the wildest is when she tells Marcus how in inadequate I am and how much she adore being his slut. In my mind I see myself and him as too different people and I actually get jealous of how she is with him. back to Saturday, well let's just say I took my roll as 'The Bull' very seriously and played it to perfection. I wanted to fuck her so hard that her pussy would be to sore for her cuckold to fuck her later on that evening. It turned out she was to sore for sex for the rest of the weekend.

Another amazing revelation in our relationship happened on Saturday too. She fingered my arse for the first time. And it was amazing! I felt like Stiffler from Road Trip (if you have seen the film you'll know the scene that I am on about). I was bent over the bed as she did it; my legs were shaking, my heart was pounding, I felt so exposed and aroused all at once, I was in absolute heaven.

Sunday saw my 32nd Birthday and with it a special treat a full body massage. Again amazing! My Queen really spoiled me; she heated the massage oil up, put on a tantra CD in iTunes, had me laid naked on the table and proceed to massage my body sensually and erotically. It was fantastic. By time she reached my cock I was ready to explode. Of course that was not possible. However she did permit me a ruined orgasm (which let's face it guys, for some of us that's as good as it gets!).

All in all it was a wonderful Birthday weekend my love, everything I wanted and more. Thank you so much gorgeous xxx

timeofmylife likes this.
  13. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    DAY 58

Firstly thank you Admin for getting rid over Groustoth. What a dick he was!

Well, I haven't seen my KH for quite a while until last night due to the fact that I have been working away in Ipswich. We had a lovely evening together, a delicious home cooked meal followed by a snuggle on the couch and then off to bed. As I was brushing my teeth she throw the key at me and told me to come to bed unlocked, I'm in here I thought! Once in bed my hands couldn't help but feel her gorgeous body, I let them wonder and explore her and she laid back allowed me to serve.

Before long my lips where giving her a thousand little kisses as I worked my way down from her neck, to her breasts and then down to her torso and pelvis before ending up at that delicious pussy of hers. Normally I'd tease a little before tasting it's delights but I succumbed to my own lust and had to savour her straight away. She enjoyed my tongue followed by my fingers.

I spat on my dick and she asked...

"What are you doing"?

"I'm lubing up my dick" I replied slight perplexed "Do you not want him?" I enquired

"Yes" she countered "But not as much as you want me. Get me my real dick"

By this she meant "Bradley" of course, her favourite vibrator. I retrieved him, lubed him up with my mouth and passed him to her. Kneeling next to my Queen I assisted her as she gave herself two wonderful orgasms (I know, only two? But it was a school night after all!) and then we drifted off to sleep. Well, she drifted off to sleep, I laid there for sometime with a raging hard that wouldn't subside and the fact the she kept brushing past it with her hand by "accident" or rubbing her bum against it whilst we spooned didn't help in the slightest! As I laid there my thoughts wondered. I couldn't help but think how cruel and selfish she has become and how she is maturing as a key holder. I am so proud of her.

timeofmylife likes this.
  14. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    DAY 63

My Fiancée asked me to write a story for her so I might read it aloud whilst she played.

I brilliant idea I thought and so diligently I went about my task. I took me several evenings, frustrating evenings I might add pouring out my dirty fiction on to paper (well electronic paper). Anyways the night came when she asked me to read it to her. Now, I had had visions of this event. She would be relaxed on the couch with Bradley, I would be sat on the chair reading aloud to her as she listened to my words and pleasured herself with her favourite vibrator. So, the night came she asked me to read her the story. I ran about collecting candles and then lighting them, ensured the central heating was on high enough and other a few other little details like that as to set the mood just right.

Once everything was in place she told me to strip. As I stood there naked except my cock cage I noticed she had moved the chair. The crafty minx had placed it around the corner. But I won't be able to see I protested! Precisely she replied as she let her robe drop to the floor allowing me a quick glance at her sexy back before walking out of view.

As I read the story to her she had countless orgasms each one very loud. She thanked Bradley every time telling me how good he is. Is it possible to me jealous of an inanimate object? Yes I think it is!

I found the whole experience very erotic and frustrating but more importantly, much more importantly, she had a fantastic time and enjoyed some wonderful orgasms.

timeofmylife likes this.
  15. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    DAY 76

The days are certainly racking up. We have gotten in to a very becoming routine for my denial and I'm quite sure she no longer feels sorry for me, nor guilty about not letting me cum or mean about being selfish in bed. So good for her! I haven't posted on this thread recently as of late as we have mostly been engaging in vanilla sex, which I loved by the way, but I just don't feel its appropriate for this blog. I like the idea of the more loving and intimate side of our lives being kept private. I'll just fill you lot in with our kinky and perverted, twisted depraved acts of debauchery. ;)

timeofmylife and Victor38 like this.
  16. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    DAY 78

My only concern about chastity is the lack of stamina it gives me during sex. I mean it is hardly surprising, my cock is locked up all week and then when let out and touched he is going to want go off. However I don't have to tell you that this is unacceptable. So thinking of ways to improve my performance my fiancée and I decide to try an experiment. I was to milk myself.

We decided this should be done whilst in my cage using her magic wand and achieved an hour before she arrived home. Of course it was to be filmed for her to watch later. Psychological it give me a real kick, I loved the idea of my sexual pleasure being cast aside and me being milked for the purpose of servicing her better, total disregard for my needs. Physically I received no pleasure for the experience. It was the first time I have ever came without and erection well I had somewhat of an erection, a stifled erection if you like, the most the cage permits because of this I didn't really feel the cum coming out. Even sometimes during a ruined orgasm my dick spurts or spasms a little bit but this time nothing. It just seeped out and then it was over. I really strange feeling actually, quite clinical.

Anyways, every experiment deserves conclusions, and my are; firstly the wand didn't need to be on so high, the whole experience was finished within 2 minutes (honestly) and secondly although my stamina was improved slightly I believe a milking closer to the time when I am 'required' shall we say would be more beneficial. It actually turned out to 1 1/2 prior I was milked to when we had sex, I think 30 minutes would be a more ideal time. As with in 20 minutes Mr Cocky was trying to get hard again in cage so I know he will be good to go! lol

timeofmylife likes this.
  17. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Have you tried using an Estim2b, whilst you are caged of course.

18. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    No Mistress B I haven't but I am intrigued. Have you used this product or similar? What where the results??

19. tangoking4u

tangoking4u New member

Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    You're giving your fiancée your orgasms for a year as your wedding gift. As a gift to you, has she considered cuckolding you on the wedding night/honeymoon? With the best man? All the groomsmen? Obviously, with you locked.

Keep us posted!!!!

kkeeiitthh and Usul like this.
  20. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    DAY 92

Check me out 90 days plus, well done me! That's a personnel best lol

I've been unwell as of late which kind of put a hiatus on chastity and the fun that goes with it, but happily I'm all better now and it shows. We had sex last night - obviously only one of us came. I think that it's such a headfuck being used for sex and left unsatisfied (maybe it's because it's been happening to women since forever and now the roles are reversed, I don't know).

So in the spirt of getting back on track and knowing that I was going to leave my beautiful Key Holder for 5 days due to my working away I decided to be the best subby I could be; a bath was drew for her when she came home from work, then a massage which finished off with a pussy massage and some Bradley time.

It drives me crazy how selfish she has become. She locked her penis up with out a single stroke or anything. And why should she? She got hers. She was satisfied, it's her prerogative to touch or not touch her property before she locks it up and sends it off to the other end of the country. Good for her!

@tangoking4u thanks for the post, to be honest I don't see that happening. We fantasies about cuckolding and she winds me up with it as she knows it gets me going but it's just fantasy thats all.

Ohh I forgot to mention, I had a rather...hmmm....let's say 'interesting' experience in our local pub last week, but it's to late to go into that now. Next time I promise.

Herwill likes this.
  21. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    DAY 93

The 'interesting' experience then....

We get out of the taxi, not ready to retire for the evening we decide to go to the local pub for one, but first we decide to pop home for a bathroom break (we are one of those lucky couples that are blessed to live only a few doors from a pub!). So once inside our home my gorgeous lady informs me that I am to put in the little butt plug before we go to said pub "What??" was my initial thought followed by "Ohh my!"

You see I've barely worn the plugs around the house let alone in public, so this was a definite first. But I loved her mischievousness so I lubed up the plug and popped it in my arse. The trouble was it kept popping out (I blamed it on it being to small) so I proceed to place the middle butt plug in my arse. Now this on fills me up.

By this time she a gotten board of my 'faffing around' and had already left for the pub. I closed the front door behind me and started walking to our local. This was a new feeling, very strange indeed but I loved it! Once inside I found her and sat down, the plug penetrated me a little deeper, my, my this was new! I think the best way to describe all the feelings I was feeling was that I was very aware of the plug in my anus.

Of course she hadn't ordered drinks, I think she wanted to watch me squirm as I walked to the bar to buy them. We drank our drinks and chatted a bit, mostly about mundane stuff actually. Which is kind of crazy when you're plugged in a public place.

On our way home we popped into our local convince store. She obviously took her time, talking to all the girls there, not a care in the world. It was at this point in our venture that my bottom started to reject the butt plug and started to force it out. My heart was racing! The only thing stopping it was my jeans, I didn't know whether the next step I took would allow it to fall down my trouser leg. Panic ensued. She was still blissfully chatting away, no rush at all. She didn't have a plug half inside her arse! Finally we left and got back to sanctuary of home with out an incident.

But this the moment I thought to myself I'm going to train myself to take the big butt plug - you see I've tried to take it before but (pardon the pun!) but it's too big. If I could take it though I know there is little chance of it popping out and if it did it's that big that in jeans no way is all of it coming out totally.

So this brings me nicely on to my anal training. I will be able to take the big plug one day! As I write this blog I have the medium in my arse. I think half an hour of that a day followed by an attempt at the big one and before long I'll be on to a winner! I've attached a photo so you can see what I'm dealing with!

Plugs.jpg

PS any tips would be appreciated and the Stella bottle is only there as a size reference ;)

Breathe and Usul like this.
  22. Vtpb

Vtpb Member

Local Time:

23. Vtpb

Vtpb Member

Local Time:
    Im fairly new to this as well and we found the smaller one slipped out all the time as well, but the larger one tends to stay in on its own. Having said that it's also inflatable (And vibrating, yay!) and for peace of mind, especially for going out in public (I haven't tried that yet) I would strongly advise you try an inflatable one, they're not that expensive and the one we've got (Dr Johnson is the brand I think) is really well designed. For example it seems to automatically deflate if there is too much pressure on it, which is something of a relief!

24. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Day 100

I think this would be a good time to take stock and reflect. The last 100 days have gone surprisingly quickly. We are both enjoying the challenges that this 'gift' is bringing, she has defiantly settled into her role as Key Holder especially as of late. She has become a lot more stricter with me, I can't remember when my last ruined orgasm was (when we started the year I used to receive quite a few ruined O's) and even though these still leave me frustrated I'd have to admit it is more frustrating going without. My balls are big and heavy and I wear them like a badge of honour showing my sacrifice and submission. Also she has defiantly become the selfish lover I always craved, sex is all about her (which I love by the way) of course she still plays with me but I feel this is more because she gets a kick out of seeing my frustrated and teased rather than giving me the enjoyment of being touched.

I'm finding the denial exquisite. I never thought I'd be able to go a year without an orgasm but after 100 days I'm very confident it is achievable and more. Most of the time is quite easy. That's not to say I'm not horny or frustrated but when you have a metal cage around your dick that stops it getting hard it helps. The hardest times are when I'm inside her in the throws of passion, thrusting back and forth and I feel my orgasm begging for releases I imagine how amazing it would feel to cum inside her. Alas I pull out and hand her vibrating rabbit and watch on my knees as she enjoys her orgasm and remain frustrated (I'd like to point out that I'm not complaint here! That's just the way it is).

We are in such a marvellous routine at the minute I'm working away 4 or 5 days at a time she locks me up and sends me on my way. I think she likes to know I'm not touching her property whilst I'm 100's of miles away. I love it when she pleasures herself during these stints of my lock up, I think there is something so twisted and cruel about it me locked up unable to get erect whilst she lies there in our bed enjoy orgasm after orgasm. Sometimes I allowed to watch on FaceTime or listen on the phone, other times I just get a text or told the following day.

So to summarise it has been a rollercoster of emotion so far that I have enjoyed immensely, at times it has been hard (well near on impossible) but defiantly worth it. I'm thankful to my fiancée for taking this journey with me and keeping me on the straight and narrow. I love her with all my heart and owe her the world.

Photo 22-11-2013 11 24 34.png

25. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    This is a very romantic idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice