The Cycle of Submissiveness

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BlueEyes, May 5, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Ever asked Yourself the question: Am I like the rest?
    Bet you have:)
    Well, I ask myself a lot of questions in that department, and frankly I often don't care if the outcome of my inquiry shows that I am mainstream or a bit of an original...
    Lately I have asked myself if my "Recover into submissiveness after release" can be described as following a well defined pattern or if we all have our individual cycles...

When I have my more and more rare releases my cycle seems to go as follows: ( And I no nothing of ruined orgasm, - cause I am never offered one)

Day one after release - I wonder what all this is good for. Why can't we just turn to other things? Sex is so overrated and takes up to much of our time. And for submissiveness, - I Do as told, but my brain finds it more than a bit odd, and the service level is not where it used to be, prior to release. It does not come natural.

Day 2 after release - I start to get horny again and it is at that time I'm ordered back into the Steel Tube. Still I have a very vivid recollection of the release two days earlier.. and that is a turn on.... But I'm not all over the place. I still feel pretty satisfied... The Device helps - starting to feel submissive and service minded again - without having to put on a face..

Day 3-10 after release - I get more and more horny. I want to touch her, kiss her, feel her, go down on her , 20 times a day if I was allowed to, and the nighttime erections are getting longer and harder inside the tube. I want her to tease me, squeeze me, and the submissiveness and need to do chores and to serve her in every way starts to find its way back to the normal peak-level.

Day 11- 20 after release - I gradually starts to feel less and less thinking of the device, of my needs, of my "situation". It all becomes more and more just the way it is, the way it is meant to be. And I' m content, no I'm happy!, Thrilled!, and very satisfied. All I want is to serve her and share her O's. And when I bring her to to it, am having the most wonderful feeling.

Day 21 after release and beyond - I am settled in in complete submissiveness and I starts to think back on the roller coaster ride a release will inflict on me , and the hazel it gives my wife, and end up concluding that I just as well for the benefit of her and the entire mankind, - just as well can be kept from release forever. Really, - why go through all that, if you are feeling so good and are being so service minded and all once You arrive at this level?

I' m willing to give up on release, but not on intimacy. Neither does she. Thank God she allows me to enter, and by self control - not to to cum. That is heaven!

Up until now I have not "had the privilege" to be denied more than 8 weeks in a row, but she wants to push it further, much further since she has taken up penetration. That, oral service , massages, chores and a lot more fills her cup:) so further denial will not take anything away from her, and will ensure a constant level off deep submissiveness and supreme service.

I would so much like to hear from others - if this cycle in any way seems familiar to You, but also where it differs. Am I alone with this , ( I guess not!!) or how much do we all share in our chastity lives...?

Sincerly BlueEyes ( permitted to post - Lol...)

Sunny, Lady De and PauloChaste like this.
  2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    Perhaps I am not the right person to answer your questions @BlueEyes but I do know how obedient and submissive my sissymaid has become through long term chastity.

PauloChaste and BlueEyes like this.
  3. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    @Mistress B -Your feed back is most welcome:):) How long is long term, and how does Jemina behave during these long term chastity sessions? I read here on CM that many subs report that they along with more obedient and submissive behavior, becomes more an more horny and frustrated due to longterm lock-up. For me it does not seem to work like this. I get very content with my destiny...

Lady De likes this.
  4. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I've wondered about this myself, so many thanks for posting the question.

My personal experience is limited to one release a few weeks ago after my 1st 2 real weeks of captivity.
    After than extensive personal research I can say that I was amazed at how much of a downer I had afterwards.

Day 1. Immediate and almost total exhaustion. Locked away 1st thing next morning. Lack of interest in my cock, serving my lady, anything at all really. Found it very hard to concentrate. A dull ache in my cock that I wished would go away.

Day 2 and 3. Still finding it hard to concentrate, no thoughts of my ladies pleasure, satisfaction, still no desire to serve, still a dull ache in my cock. No sexual thoughts or attempts at erection. General inability to relax, occasionally cranky to the point of being snappy. No feeling of melting when my lady kisses me in 'That Way'.

Day 4. Concentration returning, crankiness controlled, forced myself to re-focus on serving and pleasing. Still no sexual thoughts or attempts at erection. Conversation with my lady (started by her) about my having a history of bad moods after orgasm, and perhaps I should have less of them, and that chastity was obviously good for me. I couldn't have agreed more! Starting to feel happier.

Day 5 and 6. Normal service resumed. Erections returning, starting to feel horny, melting when my Lady kisses me in 'That Way'. Happy again. Surprised that it's taken quite so long.

We agreed that a slightly longer time before release could be tried. Last time was 2 weeks, we agreed 3, but now thinking of extending that......

I'm interested in how those given ruined orgasms or edged to being emptied find themselves in the days afterwards.
    What effect does that have on your psyche and level of service?

Lady De likes this.
  5. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Interesting - very:) - because it resembles my initial pattern so much and certainly also to a large extend my stretched out pattern today.
    We need more evidence from others to cal this a pattern - I know, -but we are in for a god start I would say:)

Your question about edging and ruined orgasms is also one I have been struggling with. Edging seems to temporarily reduce my horniness in the after 11 days interval, but before that it increases it.( I'm strange - I know it Lol...)
    Ruined Orgasm- would not know- have never tried it. Not her cup og tea as You Englishmen would put it;-)
    But it would be interesting to know what effect it has on the various parameters;-)
    Anyone?

Lady De likes this.
  6. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for this thread...it never ceases to amaze me how I change during chastity...and importantly after any release.
    My time frames are somewhat similar in the return to "normality" but the first day is particularly difficult for me and I have a real downer and get very introspective, questioning why bother - grumpy as she would put it. Over the next week I get increasingly horny and attentive and suffer nighttime discomfort and vivid dreams but it is the start of week two that I feel maximum frustration... Really intense attempted erections....almost as if the old fellow is putting up a last stand of resistance! Lol.
    At some point in the second week there is a point, like switching on the light, when it changes to complete acceptance and a calm descends. It is at this point also, that I tend to feel more femme and sub and thoughts of seeking an erection and release are far from my immediate thoughts. Thoughts of giving pleasure and serving, however, are.
    After a year of gradually increasing lock-ins I have come to enjoy this period and to be honest, it is my kh who normally starts the process of release...it is not as if I beg for it...(and nor should I of course) and sometimes I even feel deflated at the prospect... (Thought of me saying that a year ago would have left me laughing in the aisles!)
    As far as ruined orgasms are concerned.. my wife has discovered they can be great fun and has given me a number...although not many recently as I have only had 2 Os this year...most we're last year and left me with an overwhelming greater desperation and horniness...with no "dip" the next day...even though it was the most frustrating thing I've experienced (see: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/what-is-a-ruined-orgasm.11978/#post-99254 )
    Bottom line... Am content locked these days...
    Cj:)

BlueEyes, PauloChaste and SubVerity like this.
  7. samisslave

samisslave Member

Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    I get many ruined between what we call a full "o". I find it takes the pressure off and makes me a bit less whiny/desperate for a few days. I am in the midst of my longest full"o" withhold to date (3wks,4d and counting). Last ruined was Sunday night. I think having 3-5 ruined/week has prevented me from entering the "content" stage u all describe. We are discussing cutting down in them and replace w more edging but I want her to come up with the idea instead of me. We started with chastitiy 3m ago so she still getting adjusted.

8. Dave Leonard

Dave Leonard Active member

NH
    Local Time:
    My wife calls me mr asshole and I'm tired for a few days and she always says the minute it took just wasn't worth it lol

9. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Would You like to enter this "content" -phase - or would you rather not let her in on the possibilities?
    To me - it is really the defining moment in this lifestyle;- when You realize that this is not about your kinks, but all about pleasing her. I may sounds banal to some, but it is such a powerful drug, and I have tried more than a couple in my earlier years - and they all fade bigTIME in comparison with this...

Lady De likes this.
  10. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    She could be right?
    - ( Not about You being an ashole !!! Lol !!- but for the other part ! )...

Lady De likes this.
  11. samisslave

samisslave Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for replying. Thinking about from an overall grand scheme of things perspective I really would. Of coarse the process of getting there seems almost intolerable but I think she is herself Starting to want this so I may not have a choice. I posted last night in the vault, please read and comment if u have the time or interest. PS I had my wife read ur wife's posts and they really helped her understand that her concerns and fears are notuncommon and what this all looks like at the other end of the journey. So please thank her for us

Lady De likes this.
  12. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I'm glad that my wife joined in to tell of this game changer from her perspective, -with worries and highlights:) If it is of any help to your wife, I am sure she is pleased as well. I will pass the thanks on,-)
    I Will see if I find time later tonight to read in the vault Take care, and make sure to enjoy the transition. It could one for life...:)

Lady De likes this.
  13. buquet

buquet Man under his Mistresses

Local Time:
    My two mistresses make me only treated prostate without orgasms. They tell me that I do not deserve to enjoy because I can not satisfy a woman because of my little sex.

14. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I have been granted 2 "very liberal" - as she puts it - wishes for my upcoming birthday in June. One - or both could be O's , - but guess what - they will not be... I love to be in this place, where my desire and admiration is constantly peaking. Her increased libido gives me so much satisfaction. Forever is too strong a word, but I could go for long - very long......
    Please don't get me wrong, - I'm am not loosing interest in sex, on the contrary! I see and feel sex in her every move:)

samisslave and Mascara^Snake like this.
  15. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Oops - one of my favorite wishes - out of nowhere - came through last night, - So I am down to nothing Lol!!!
    Have to be more imaginative I guess. She surprises me in so many ways:)
    And - As stated - the wish was not and O!, - but I am not allowed to tell anymore... Sorry ;-)

Lady De likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice