1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remaining tucked

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by PuppyMastersPet, Apr 16, 2009.

1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I usually prefer to tuck my little sissy clit away but its not always practical. I was wondering what techniques other sissies use to remain tucked throughout the day.

The best thing that Ive found is wearing gaffs but theyre so expensive and not all that comfortable. Ive found that no other product gives the flat look that I like though.

In an ideal world I would remain tucked 24/7, at least until I can afford a neo steel. I really dont like wearing my CB so tucking is the next best thing. After about 1 to 2 weeks of wearing the CB my fem feelings peak and the bulge starts to get to me.

Any experiences or suggestions welcome.

2. gabby

gabby Back, and Locked!!

One thing.. and it's a bit extreme....

but i did experience once in my life, a mistress that eventually gave in to me whining about not enough releases and she made me masturbate at least three times a day.. sometimes more..

the result... i could almost tuck the thing away... it was so empty and not wanting anymore attention...

it's kinda the opposite of what you're thinking and what this site is about... but (can't believe i'm admitting this) i actually was looking forward to having my own time back to myself and not being forced to do it..

anyways.... you might find this helps in your desire to tuck it away..

probably not though

gabby :cat:

3. hollytv

hollytv Junior Member

4. sissy_holly

sissy_holly Junior Member

Hi.

Get a panty with a fair amount of strength in the stretch.

Then, apply an Always Maximum Protection (or their huge overnight in the dark blue bag) maxipad to your panties. I'm sure any other overnight pad would work too. I usually check to see if one end of the pad is larger than the other...if so, I put the big end up front.

Pull on a pair of firm control-top pantyhose, and bring them up to mid thigh. Push your tessies up into your body cavity, and pull your clitty back as far as it will go and hold it there. I usually try to pull the skin of the sack around the shaft of the clitty so it looks like little lips.

Then pull your panty up so that the pad holds you in place. Finally, pull the pantyhose up as high as they will go, so they hold you in firmly.

Viola! A smooth flat front that stays tucked.

Hope this help!

Holly

5. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Mistress wants me girdled most of the time i'm dressed, and i've found that a pair of panties with a girdle (and pantyhose almost always) will keep me tucked smooth all day long. Will help with posture and that belly we all seem to have.

Hope this helps,
    brianna :)

6. PuppyMastersPet

Thanks for the advice so far gurls. I’ve just ordered another 2 pairs of control pants. I think I will try them with a good maxipad. I aim to remain tucked almost 24/7.

I love the look and feel of being tucked. The panties I’ve ordered are also very comfortable which helps.

Will let you all know how I get on.

7. maid rose

maid rose Member

Let us know how it goes Kris. i use the method Hollytv described in the link. In my album you can see the result of this. i think it works really well. i can keep tucked all day like this and night too though i need sometimes to rearrange things. It does get uncomfortable in the long run though. Another method i heard describe is that there are control panties in a thong version. By cutting the string and shortening it a bit it seemed to be very effective. i have yet to trie that at home :chores008:
    rose

8. PuppyMastersPet

My new panties arrived yesterday, I order some firm control briefs in the end. When I open them they we’re what I was initially expecting, I didn’t realise they we’re the mesh type but after wearing them for a full day I can report that I’m more than happy.

They’ve managed to keep me tucked throughout the day even with a full day a work on. They are extremely comfortable, I hardly even noticed that I was wearing them and forgot that I was tucked.

Although not the nicest looking panties you can buy but they are good for in the week when I’m working but still wish to remain tucked. When I want to look sexy I have gaffs which I can wear under my nicer panties.

I also have some thongs I had from a few months back, I initially bought them and then altered them by removing some of the back in order to hold my CB down but they didn’t work out. They do seem to keep me tucked quite well though.

I did buy some maxi pads but they we’re a bit on the bulky side with a bulge of their own so I will try buying some slightly less thick ones.

9. sissy_holly

sissy_holly Junior Member

I had one quick question. I was having a hard time telling from the photos, do you use the waist-band from a pair of pantyhose, or the leg-band from a stocking to put through the tube made from the leg. I think it's a pantyhose waistband, but I wanted to be sure.

Thanks!
    the other holly

10. hollytv

hollytv Junior Member

Hi Holly,
    Yes it is the waist band, i don't know if a stocking would be wide enough or strong enough for the job.

Holly. ;)

11. PuppyMastersPet

I said I would try and keep people posted but haven’t had much chance, I managed to remain tucked 24/7 for about 2 weeks quite successfully. I’ve had a break form it for about 3 days because I’ve found that my clitty has gotten a little sore after shaving and then tucking away straight after.

I’m tucked again now though, I’m going to try and use pads to see if they help, my thought is the material in the pads is softer so should be more gentle on my little clit.

During the two weeks I had no problems, I was more than happy to be tucked and was if I wasn’t tucked for what ever reason it would bugged me until I was tucked again. I didn’t notice any massive changes in myself although after the first week I defiantly noticed my fem desires were a lot more constant and I kept wanting to push the boundaries of what I would wear outside, I haven’t thought of what I could get away with at the moment specially with the clothes I own.

Out of all the panties I bought to aid my tucked I’ve found the control briefs are defiantly the best, for comfort and they kept me tucked for the longest whilst I was working. They aren’t the sexiest pants but as I said before I only wear them in the week when I’m working. I usually fold the section that is supposed to go over your stomach down as the pants would be visible when bending over but this doesn’t seem to affect the performance of the briefs.

I think that’s all I’ve got to say for the moment. Will try and keep you posted, feels like I’m starting from scratch after my 3 day break.

12. PuppyMastersPet

I have been tucked for another 3 days now and glad to have a nice smooth front once again.

Last night I decided to do some research on how having constantly warm testis effects the body but couldn’t find a great deal. Most of the articles concentrate on male fertility which lets be honest for me won’t be a problem. There was some evidence to suggest that as well as sperm count, testosterone is also effect by having testis warmed 2 to 3 degrees above normal.

I’m of the opinion that a drop in testosterone can’t be a bad thing, I hate being so masculine as it is but I also know the levels they are talking about won’t really effect me physically but perhaps psychologically. I think there is evidence for that as after just a week of tucking I felt a lot more inclined to dress and my feminine desires defiantly increased.

This leads me to my question

I wanted to see if there anyone on the Mansion who also tucks or is tucked 24/7. At the moments I haven’t found anyone on any site that I can compare my experiences with. If there is anyone that can share their experiences that would be good.

13. Katiesub

Katiesub Junior Member

After years and years of tucking using one method or another I settled about 10 years ago on wearing disposable absorbent underwear from Tranquility. I don't have to be tightly tucked and show no bulge. They also take care of any dribbles or even incontinence problems you might have. Here is a link to a pic of them from the place I buy mine. http://www.dmponline.com/catalog/item.asp?id=179&cid=51