Post Orgasm Play

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Dommina, Nov 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Bralover

Bralover Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    I have yet to be tied down but I have been sucked off, she swallowed my cum then continued to suck on my head. I didn't know if it was good pain or bad pain but I was exhausted after about 30seconds of that. I have never had something so intense done to me before and I turned into a ragdoll after I pulled my cock away from my g/f.

2. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    30 seconds....lol

My Wife does this with Her hands for 10 minutes. It is definitely excruciating

3. Dommina

Dommina Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    The more restrained the better. I hate it when a sissy tries to wiggle his way away. I have never known a man who could have POT done without squirming like a baby. Rachel, you should have your Mistress read this thread...might give her some good ideas for you...

4. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    yes - I am totally restrained for POT. We have a pillory with a cock stock that keeps my cock completely still no matter how much I try to move, which isn't much in the pillory. MY hands, neck and feet are cuffed. There is no moving and no way to stop my Wife torturing my cock with POT for as long as She wants.....Ouchie

5. Bralover

Bralover Junior Member

Local Time:
    Wow 10 mins. would be mind blowing.

6. karent_50

karent_50 Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    "A pillory with a cock stock". Sounds very interesting. Is this something I can buy, or can you describe it and I will have my sissy husband build it? Sounds like something I definatly must try!!

Thanks
    Mistress Karen

7. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    I built this myself. Basically it is a 7' high 4"x4" post connected to a base board with angle supports to prevent it falling over. At waist height I built a wooden 4 sided box that attached to the post with sides and a hinged front. The box is just wide enough andf deep enough for my waist to fit in when the front is shut.

The front panel of the box is hinged with a padlock latch so once closed it cannot be opened without a key. The front panel also has a 3.5" hole in the middle which my cock and balls go through. As an added security feature I put a long slide bolt going horizontal across the bottom of the hole on the front. Once in place my Wife can pull my balls (that are now through the hole) down and slide the bolt across the top of my scrotum thus holding my balls in place. This bolt is also locked with a padlock.

My wrist cuffs can be locked to rings at the top of the post or they can be left unlocked. However they are attached to lengths of chain from the top of the post. This allows my to freely move my arms but the length is such that I cannot reach my cock or and of the bolts. There are also rings to attach my ankle cuffs too.

finally there is a hole in the post at neck height that a rope passes through to attach to my collar. This can be left loose or pulled tight and lock holding my collar tight to the post.

This arrangement means I can be left on the pillory for long periods with lots of movement of my upper body so I can eat or drink while still secure to the pillory. However, when it's time to play I can be locked in an immobile position and there is absolutely no movement of my cock and balls to avoid any teasing, torment or torture.

The pillory is in pieces right now but I will try to post pics once it is assembled next weekend.

BTW - I sprayed it black to give it a real gothic torture theme!!!

8. karent_50

karent_50 Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Wow. 7 fee tall? That is massive. I was envisioning something more like a head/hands pillory with some fancy attachment for also securing his cock and balls. I look forward to the assembled pictures, and maybe a detailed account of the teasing events from you if your wife uses it on you this weekend too.

Mistress Karen

9. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    I wanted it tall so my wrists could be cuffed above my head.....I am 6' 3" so it needed to be tall :Whip:

10. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    Several views

Here are photographs of a commonly-sold pillory (that i have had the luck to have experienced personally). It sells for around $200.

Attached Files:

11. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Hey cbtok,

Any chance you'd know where we could come across one of those? Do you have a website that sells them?

Ta

12. NotAllowedToStop

NotAllowedToStop Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Great reading your stories.

My mistress once made it really terrible for me, because I had to do it myself!

I had to sit in front of her and continue stroking for two hours. She did not say one word and neither was I allowed to say anything.
    This was most likely the toughest thing I ever did, though thinking about it now gets me hard in an instant.

13. rickiee_2002a

rickiee_2002a Member

Local Time:
    To me, POT is extremely unbearable, which makes it all the better for my Mistress.

After i orgasm or have a ruined orgasm, any further stimulation of the head of my clittie is just plain torture. For this, i am wrapped with cling wrap to an exercise bench. My body is is completely immobilized with the wrap. my feet are "wrapped" to the legs of the bench and my arms are "wrapped" down alongside my body. A pair of her panties are stuffed in my mouth and "wrapped" in.

It doesn't seem to matter to me, whether its a RO or PO, the sensitivity of my head is extreme. The only lubrication used at that point is whatever leaks out of me. There is no spit, no lube ... no nothing ... which even makes it more unbearable. I cannot even begin to describe the sensation ... all i know is ... i want it to stop ... and of course ... it doesn't.

It never ends, until i am brought to an agonizing orgasm or ruinined orgasm. But the continued stimulation of my head ... including spreading open the slit and unlubricated extreme torment of my clittie.

Makes having an orgasm extrememly unpleasurable. I never thought that was possible. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH OR ASK FOR!!!

rickiee

14. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    Mistress has done a few times (I am circumcised) and I am afraid the bindings are a requirement. I have talked to others who are in agreement (though it might depend on the man). Mistress failed to bind once and I there was NO WAY I could resist! I even pushed her away (which I paid for later) but could NOT help myself.

15. chastity4slave

chastity4slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    i am one that definately needs to be securely bound for this. it is one of the few things that i have trouble with, just about the only thing that could bring me to use my safeword (if given one). safeword does not help with this torture as there is no physical damage being done, so there is no need to stop really. and it is one of those things that i absolutely hate when it is being done to me, but i cant wait for it to happen again after it is over.

16. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    chastity4slave it is a most exqusite torture isn't it? i feel exactly as you do. STOP, STOP, STOP, PLEASE do it again.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

17. LilKrissy

LilKrissy That little thing

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    While I understand how some people are sensitive post orgasm, I am not.
    I just go a little numb after I cum but it will pass quickly and if I'm being kept stimulated I'll cum again. :Blush:

Anyone else like this?

18. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:

Yes and no I am very sensitive after but if kept stimulated I will cum again, often after a much longer time than the first one.

mike

19. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    I also hate POT I am also circumcised and my head is extremely sensitive after orgasm. I have tried it a few times after I masturbated and I found it to be very excruciating I just could not stand it and had to stop! I could see how POT would be a great torture to use on a sub.

20. Katelyn

Katelyn New member

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Sounds like a good idea to try..

21. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    My Mistress has a very wicked technique with POT. She won't stop unless I remain completely quiet for one whole minute. It's virtually impossible, I'll get to 45 seconds as she teases me slowly, then without warning she'll pour more lube on and speed things up so that with 5 seconds to go I'm squirming and squealing uncontrollably again.

Just to make it more humiliating she sometimes videos the sessions and makes me watch them a few days after I'm back in my CB.

22. Nintle

Nintle Member

Local Time:
    My mistress uses a super ribbed fleshlight while I'm tied down if I'm allowed an orgasm, she pumps it as fast as she can.

23. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    One of Mistress Manteo's favorite things.

Since I'm only allowed an orgasm every 1 - 2 months, by the time I'm allowed to come, I'm usually bouncing off of the walls. She likes to strap me down to the bed by my wrists, ankles and thighs, so that I can't move an inch....I mean not an inch. She will then use her Hitachi Magic wand on me. It vibrates very intelsely. She will tease with it for a little while, then she will grab by cock in one hand and the wand in the other and hold them firmly together. It's pure heaven for about 30 seconds. I can feel all of the muscles tightening up as an orgasm approaches. Sometimes, she will remove it and apply a bag of ice or frozen vegetables, wait for the erection to subside and start over. Often, it's as many as 10 times and locked back up. Other times, she wil hold the wand firmly in place. It feels so good. As the orgasm approaches, she will hold the wand even tighter to me until I explode. It's pure heaven.....right up to that point. Then I know I'm in trouble. She will not remove the wand. She holds it tightly in place. I struggle with my bonds but cannot even wiggle. She usually holds it in place for a minute or two. I am usually covered in sweat, completely exhausted and hoarse from screaming when she finally stops.

It's one of those things that I find myself craving when it's not happening, but would do anything to stop when it is.

24. Chapel

Chapel New member

Local Time:
    This has always been a fantasy of mine. my cock gets so sensitive after I cum that if they keep rubbing it's like I pee and can't control it. hard to describe but it's like a pee and cum mix, like in those japanese videos. does anyone else pee like that if you keep going?

25. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I think the best way to avoid the post orgasm torture is to be totally impotent like me -never have any problems :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice