1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nude Beach Chastity

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by dfs495, Jun 8, 2010.

1. dfs495

dfs495 Junior Member

As you can see from my profile picture, I have spent some time locked in chastity visiting a nude beach. Anyone else have that experience? Anyone interested in trying it? If you are in the New York / New Jersey area, we could meet at Gunnison Beach. It might be nice to have a gathering of chastity wearers and their KHs.
  2. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Member

We have talked about it, our goal, lose a few pounds and go to Haulover Beach hear in South Florida this summer.

Can't wait.
  3. Smaug

Smaug Member

Has anyone ever commented to you or asked about you chastity device at the nude beach? How did that go, I am curious about it if you are willing to share.
  4. sissy_charlotte

sissy_charlotte [url=http://www.chastitym

I'd suggest trying it in the UK, but the weather is a little cold for nude beaches :)
  5. dfs495

dfs495 Junior Member

I have only been able to do this one time. I did in fact have two very attractive college age females ask me about it. It was difficult to look them in the eyes as we talked. I was sitting on the sand and they were standing and were fully nude :) They were curious about comfort and how i learned of the device. They both seemed to think it was cool. Was fun talking to them. I'd like to do it again but with a fellow wearer or two and a KH or two along for fun.
  6. rediwhip

rediwhip Junior Member

I just moved to an area where there is a nude beach not far from me; going there in chastity with my wife is definitely something I've been thinking about.
  7. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

FWIW - At Kink last year there were a few men in chastity and keyholders with the key dangling from their neck. Not all of the resort was for the Kink event and some regular Hedonism guests and those with Wild Women Vacations (what a week that made!) so there were a good number of open minded but vanilla folks about and everyone was very comfortable and accepting.

The family member (from my leather family) that I took spent most of the week locked in a collar ( at my request for her being my guest) had a few questions from the more vanilla folks and all of it was wanting knowledge. Explaining the concepts, why she referred to me as "Sir;" what was a leather family, and why was I the Patriarch etcetera; it was good for all.

The men in chastity were out and about with no issues. I believe at least one was kept locked all week. I can't help but think with THAT much sex going on around you, one might be miserable locked all week.

At Leather retreat last week I know there were four or five men naked in chastity as their keyholders wanted it clear to all that they were locked.
  8. banshee

banshee Junior Member

I wonder how accepting other people would be on a UK beach?
  9. locked4her

locked4her Member

You know us Brit's, you'd get some dirty looks. Hedonism in Jamaica is always fun though!
  10. Padlover

Padlover New Member

pm Hi,
    i am a cuckhold sissy for my Dominant Wife for over the past 10 years. We started out with D&S play and she always knew my my needs to wear womans underwear and that i enjoy the female role. Over time i became her cuckhold. i was kept 24/7 in female underwear such as girdles, panty girdles, tights, panties, bras etc. When we were out they were under my male clothes, In the house i wasn't allowed to wear outer clothes unless they were womans clothes but usually just kept in female undies. Soon i was put in chasity, first a Kali bracelet and then a full chasity belt from Centurions complete with a butt plug. Sex with me for her became unimportant has i assumed a female role in sex and orally pleased her and served her for her personal needs also. If i penetrated her at all it was always with a penis dildo sheath over my penis so i would not have any feelings while having penetration with her. She employed also a double ended penis mouth gag for her penetration also. 24/7 this went on. i was given release by me masturbating in front of her, her masturbating me with rubber dishwashing gloves on or by milking with the end result always the same, me having to eat my cum. As time passed she became more creative and cruel. Using me 24/7 as her urinal and also punishing me for the slightest infractions or just for her pleasure. Punishment included CBT, anal penetration, bondage, humiliating forced enemas and even diaper punishment for days at a time. She would place an adult diaper on me and the place a tight fitting long leg panty girdle over it to keep everything tight w/o leaks. At one point while i was off from work i was punished for dribbling on the toilet seat and was diapered without change for five days in the house. She soon took another male as a NSA lover to fufill her needs. He was a friend from the area and i was soon suffering the humiliation of seeing him sexually please my wife and vise versa all while i attended to their needs. i was kept in the female role and soon was orally pleasing both of them both before and after sex. My wife didn't enjoy anal sex at all but he did immensly. My wife soon offered my orifice to him to fufill his need for anal sex. My wife just enjoyed seeing him penetrate me anally and cum inside me. When he was finished she roughly inserted my anal plug back in and refasted my chasity belt. It has been over 10 years since i have had any type of regular sex. My wife said I never pleased her much any way so now i am there just to serve her and her s/os needs and for housework and chores. Over the years being belted and controlled i have become very submissive & pliable to her every need. Also i no longer feel the need to perform in the sex area or meet any type of expectations of a real man. i have accepted my life and wouldn't have it any other way. Once in a while my wife has brought others home for sex and to use and abuse me but most of the time its always her regular lover Scott from the neighborhood. He spends every weekend at our home. He doesn't ever punish me at all but uses me all the time for his anal sex & oral needs. He is always amused by my chasity belt and wearing of diapers and female underwear. He also has been using me as his urinal so he doesn't have to leave my wifes side in the bedroom or miss something they are watching on TV. My wife finds this very amusing and exciting. i have become so use to the humiliation that sexually it is the only way i am excited now. We have tried many types of chasity belts over the years such as tollboy, Kali's braclets CB3000 etc. It has become a way of life that i couldn't be without. My wife always makes sure i get release unless i am being punished. In all other respects we have a very loving relationship with each other in the outside world. i have suffered some real humiliation at the hands of my wife at times. If anyone has questions or wishes me to tell more please respond back. One very humiliating summer day she took me to the nude beach at Sandy Hook NJ and while she sunbathed i was also on a towel next to her with just my chasity belt on. She even made me walk the beach with her and it was full of people enjoying the day there even families. At one point a older black female approached us and stated to my wife "YOU GO GIRL Finally A Woman Who Knows How To Control Her Man" and then she laughed and my wife said "Thanks For The Compliment" I was so embaressed that day. We live in NJ and was scared to death of running into someone we know but that didn't happen. As humiliating as it was it was also so exciting at the same time. The mind works in such funny ways. Please feel free to inquire more or if you would like to hear more of my lifestyle let me know.
    toni aka annette Im in NJ also. email me
    Padlover Posts: 2 Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:51 pm
  11. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

i dont kno wwhere you are talking about but in upstate new york there are very few nude beaches
    i would not wear my chastity at it at first i wouled ask around if they don tmind me wearing it some may get offened an you dont want to be thrown off a nude beach
  12. Marc_nl

Marc_nl Junior Member

Need I say more?

[​IMG]

Oddly, no one made any comments on my chastity belt (I was hoping the guy with the big PA piercing would enquier so I could examine his cock). Then again, it could as well be a medieval beach thong. With a bare ass (but hey, it's a nude beach and no one seemed offended).

I walked around, played in the water without being bothered. Well, okay, there was this woman who approached me. She was pretty upset about my ... camera! "Don't you think it's very strange to have a camera on a nude beach?!! Should I call the police?!!" I told her I was taking pictures of myself, thinking she would see the obvious reason for that. But no, she wouldn't listen to me. I even asked her if she then would take a picture of me. That made her even more angry. Anyway, I walked back to the shore and waited there until she stopped eye-balling me and then sneaked away...

[​IMG]
    (Well, why do they? To have them pierced, of course!)
  13. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

fab pics, i'd like to do this too in the uk.
  14. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

:lol: If one wears a chastity cage or a belt to a nudist beach, is one truly nude?

Thought for the day! LOL!!! :lol:
  15. chastityslave62

chastityslave62 New Member

perhaps its not nude but its more excitingto wear such a cage
  16. Ormaz

Ormaz New Member

Question: how easy is it to remove sand from this "medieval beach thong"? [​IMG]
  17. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Whew, great question. The ouchiness of sandpaper. It HAS to come off for a once go-over yes before it goes back on, yes? :manga_heatwave: Hey, you're out there doing it - excellent.
  18. Marc_nl

Marc_nl Junior Member

Yes, I had to take it off for a good cleaning. In fact, one of the locks was obstructed so it took quite a good bit of rinsing to get it unclogged.
    But ... I'm my own keyholder so (unfortunately) it wasn't much of an issue.