marks journey into chastity with wife keyholding

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mark1981, Mar 21, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. mark1981

mark1981 Goddess Kristy's chaste husband

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    Well the wait is over!!!!! Lori shipped the 18a today. Should have it Saturday.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    Hope so. Keep us posted! LOL

3. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Here's the update. Its not that exciting yet so bear with us. Wednesday morning we had a skunk on the front porch so along with the dog my wife too got covered. We did receive the device yesterday but did not open it. We will try to go home tonight and see if the house is habitable. Last night Kristy and I were too tired to enjoy the opening and initial lockup but were both bummed about the situation. Tonight after we get off work & go shopping we'll see how we feel. If not tonight we'll sleep in and do it in the morning. Either way my cock will be in its new dickie coffin before very long. We're still going to film it, so any requests?

mark

4. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Hello A/a'll,

We decided to open the package this morning (Saturday). I did shoot some video but as real life goes it wasn't as planned lol. My wife and I are still extremely tired and were about half awake so about a min or 2 into the video She still hadn't been able to get the box open. I'll edit the video and post this evening, She did take a few pics of the device once she locked me in. The initial lock up was very difficult because I kept getting hard lol. Also this is our first Lori's Device so W/we weren't too familiar with the screw set up. W/we did find if you put the screw in the recess hole and then lift the cage a bit the screw will align much easier than holding the base ring and cage together and trying to get the crew started. Her initial reaction to the pa pin was shock as to the size, but I sis re assure her that a larger pin should reduce the risk of tearing it out, and over all just more security & control in her hands. I think She was just concerned it would hurt me. I've read everyone says the pa pin is so hard to get into place... W/we didn't have a problem there. W/we inserted the pin in the cock head first to align the cock, then W/we pulled it out and inserted through the bottom in the position it would be locked in. Then with a few turns of the other recessed screw i was completely locked securely with no chance of escape in chastity for the first time. She did allow me to test the screw to ensure it was tight enough and I did snug it up a little but She had it nice and tight. She smiled and slipped her necklace over her head and told me go shower, we have a lot to do today. The key looks stunning hanging between her breasts. She also decided to wear a black top today so the silver ankh key stands out. As I type this I've been locked for a little over 3 hours and no discomfort. With the cb6000s and cb2000 I would have already had burning in my sac a few hours ago so I'm really happy with Lori's device. I was honest about sizing and am glad I was. I don't think I'll need to send it in to be re sized. It's a perfect fit. I've settled down and been able to confirm the lock pin swings inward when your cock tunnels back and there is no pull or discomfort there. I've also been outside some in the cool weather and my sac was able to tighten up with no discomfort. The only measurement I don't recall giving Lori was the distance between the base ring and bottom of the device ( where the balls are trapped). I emailed her about a month after placing the order and She assured me She knew what size to make that gap. She nailed it. Its snugger than the cbxxxx models but no discomfort at all there either. Hope this wasn't too long of a post lol....all I can say is I'll have a lot more time on my hands for the foreseeable future so I'll keep everyone updated with our journey.

One last note, my wife did allow me to have sex with her on Tuesday night which was the evening we found out the device was on the way. After we had sex I started to really regret what was about to happen ( real chastity ). Wednesday night after work I didn't masturbate although I wanted too so badly. Thursday was the same, it seemed like I couldn't get the excitement out of my head. By Friday I thought about it so much. I knew it was too late to masturbate now because She didn't tell me if She was going to lock me Friday night or This morning. I wanted to ensure I was excited and willing. After she locked me I was so excited and tried to get her to allow me out for one last orgasm but she said " if you wanted sex you should have tried before now. Its too late now, go shower we've got a busy day" God I love her, I feel so torn with my desires lol.

Joroincharge likes this.
  5. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    So far so good. But probably still best to wear it a week or so well supervised to check no problems before taking the next steps...

6. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Joroincharge,

What timeframe do you advise after a correct fit is established?

Joroincharge likes this.
  7. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    It depends a bit on your sex drive (if its unuasually low you need t longer time scale for best effect).

But generally, assuming it'd average or in the high side, I'd say once you're sure it's well fitting and no problems, go for about 6 weeks first time round. You should find the frustration really kicks in during weeks 5-6, especially if your urges coincide with her peak time of cycle.

And as you're planning to video it, you can include in the video putting the keys in a lockbox which can have both a padlock and a plastic seal. Then you can have another video of it being opened to show the 6 weeks continuous; and if you've another to keep the lockbox meanwhile it'll be an added bonus.

8. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    A vid would be nice :D

9. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Good to keep as a record....her friend can witness if you/she like

10. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I guess I should be a bit more clear, I used to when I had the alone time masturbate a couple times a day. W/we have read that the 90 days should be the least amount of time not only for punishment but to change the boys mindset. That makes sense as well, but the part no one mentions is during that 90 days should there be tease and denial, edge play etc.. or should the device simply remain locked and never removed during this 90 days? I'm still trying to get the video edited so I can post it, I didn't forget :) Also I bought my Goddess a safe last night that has a digital entry with keys. She is getting ready to program it and I'll post pics if She allows with the contents and Her shutting it for good. This would leave her only the ankh key on her necklace.

11. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Well you asked for what I suggested first time after you were sure there were no problems with the fit. If you were alresdy looking at 90 days, then you knew what answer you wanted already!

But for the 6 weeks I suggested: I meant locked and never removed for the duration. A device like Lori is steel, hygenic, is designed for long-term wear continuously.

What sort of digital safe are you getting? Some can be remotely controlled, e.g. with the keysafe project.

12. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Joroincharge, I didn't mean to bypass the 6 week suggestion You made above. I was simply trying to figure out if that was constant wear, which You said yes :). Then I was trying to figure out if that 6 weeks or 90 days or what ever time frame agreed upon would be with no tease no anything? I'm just trying to grasp how to keep the slave interested and not completely bored during his punishment / initial lock up phase. Or is this the intention?

As far as the safe W/we choose the Sentry Safe Portable Electronic Lock Laptop Safe from walmart. It comes with a digital key pad and 2 keys. You set a 10 digit code I believe then the safe is set. I like this safe because Mistress can open it then with me in the room or around it she can simple close it and hit the dial to lock it and She doesn't have to hit her code again. I didn't think about the laptop control but if Mistress likes this idea maybe W/we'll return this one for a safe with that ability. Mistress did double check the screws in my device before putting them in the safe, and the screws are still tight. She did allow me to snug them down a little extra. I haven't had any discomfort even last night. I'm shocked but so pleased with the fit of the device. I just regret not discussing this with my wife a long time ago lol. Just one more thought on the safe. Yes the safe came with 2 keys... guess where they are...? Locked by Mistress in the safe. If I attempt to punch a code into the safe 3 times and Its not the right code the safe will lock and cant be opened with out the keys. There are 4 brand new batteries I installed so there will be no doubt what has happened if Mistress sees the keypad wont accept her code.

An interesting note.. Miss Lori sent us 2 of the regular keys and the 3rd which is the ankh charm key that came with the necklace. W/we were surprised to receive 3 keys but that adds to the possibilities I suppose. We also were given 2 extra screws and a pouch. I'll include pics of all of that too. Not sure if She will open the safe tonight or not but I am thinking about asking her if I can go ahead and begin my first term of lock up, not sure if She has decided on 6 weeks or 90 days Joroincharge.

Thanks again for Your input, and I apologize for sounding like I was ignoring Your suggestion, my mistake.

13. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Joroincharge, I also wanted to say I read Your post on another blog on here and both loved & was scared to share the link with my Mistress. http://lazydomme.blogspot.com/2011/06/erotic-blackmail.html. I'm of coarse referring to the Erotic blackmail link...

I don't know if its smart to post that or not lol we'll see i guess :)

14. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:

Think I have found it - I take it it's this one:-

http://www.sears.com/sentrysafe-por...aptop-safe-0.5-cuft/p-SP101A10877S5971625604P

If so and both the safe keys & all 3 cb keys are all inside and 3 wrong codes are pressed...hmmm.....thinking more....

15. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Joroincharge,

Yes that's the one. it only takes 3 wrong codes pressed and I'm in trouble lol. My Mistress is wearing the ankh key, She didn't lock it in the safe.

16. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    I've been locked up since the end of March of this year and I haven't been bored for one second, regardless of what Mistress is or isn't doing with me at the moment. It's like constant reinforcement of your new position.

deena

17. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Then what's the point? Surely if the ankh key can unlock you having the rest of the keys inaccessible defeats the object?

18. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Joroincharge,

Because She wears it on the necklace Lori sent with it. It would be pretty hard for me to get to it even with her sleeping, and if i was somehow able to get out i doubt i could secure it back with out her waking up. its not like she takes it off. She wears it 24x7 shower, work & everywhere. She didn't ask for anything in picking out the device really other than it be secure so it wouldn't be a waste of her time. She really liked the ankh key so She has it. If this sounds like an easy way out for me I politely beg to differ.

Ive been locked since Saturday morning, the device hasn't come off at all. She decided to show me She was able to get off with me in the cage inside her. I felt nothing but a little heat lol. The cage is smooth enough and She seemed to really like it. No issues with soreness or any red marks so I think its safe to say I got a correct fit... hopefully She will allow my time to begin last Saturday if the device isn't removed.

I brought up the idea of us going to a swingers party before I was locked and She has created a profile on the website that hosts the party. Not sure if she has found anyone of interest there or not. We have talked in the past about her being with another woman with me but I have also brought up the idea of cuckolding so who knows what will happen if we go.

19. kriss

kriss New member

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    So we have been doing this chastity for almost a full week now. I love my key. I wear it 24/7 and never take it off. I wear it to work and a few times people have asked me what it is. I tell them with a smile that the key means giver of life from ancient egypt. Then people notice the part that is the screw. They ask if it really unlocks something and i say of course it does, laugh and walk away. I enjoy knowing that during the day when I run the key through my fingers that he is locked with no way out. I often think throughout the day of the things I want to tease Mark with. Unfortunately for me I work somewhere where sending pics and such is not possible lol. I do feel like this first week has gone well and I hope Mark feels the same way. I have enjoyed myself immensely and I really want this to be an enjoyable thing for both of us. I just hope I can live up to his expectations.

Joroincharge likes this.
  20. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    here are some pics, uploading a vid now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    imageshack wont let people view with out download, whats a good site to host where someone can view anytime with out downloading it?

22. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I could view no problems.

23. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Hello all,

I realize several things now. Things aren't going to work out as well as fantasy. We've done the superglue & that lasted for a little over a month. We found out I tend to get cranky after more than 2 or 3 weeks with no release, The emotional highs & lows are really like a roller coaster & I'll probably never be locked permanently. She knows its a desire of mine & She's into the fantasy of it but She also loves sex way way too much to ever pull the trigger on permanent. However I do have some news to share. Just a background of when I joined the site first. As some may have read it was me that has been into bdsm & kink for some time. For the longest time I kept it a secret from Her out of fear of judgement & shame. I wish I had the balls back them to admit my feelings to Her. With that being said I did bring up my fantasy/desire of cuckolding & watching her with other men/women. After a lot of discussion & thought we attended a swingers party in April/May. Since then we have been to several swingers events & have met some wonderful people. Its such a turn on seeing her flirt, tease & play with other men & women. We went to a cabin retreat a couple weeks ago with several couples that we will be going to Cancun with in June of 2014. We've had the most fun introducing new couples to bdsm especially rope bondage. Sorry for not posting every day/week or heck month. Life has been a lot different than I ever could have imagined & we as a couple are having a blast with it. We still do the chastity but its usually just between events, so max time is a few weeks. I haven't to date had sex with another female, I have given/received oral a few times. My most exciting experience so far was at the cabin. We would play a sex game in the evenings & this particular drawn was for some other female. The task was to either give every female oral or have each woman there (that was participating in the game) give oral to any male she chooses. As i was getting oral I looked across the room & saw my wife turn to look at me. It was probably only a second or 2 tops but that moment was so intense as our eyes locked time seemed to stop in ecstasy. We are very excited to go to Desire in Cancun & if anyone here is gonna be there drop us a line.

Mark.

Jessica's boy likes this.
  24. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    All good stuff. So long as it's what SHE wants then that's where things need to be.

25. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Joroincharge,

I assure You it is :) We just got in from spending the weekend at a couples house that runs a swinger group we are members of. I'm both nervous & excited knowing that her first relationship/ sexual encounter with another male is fast approaching. Its something she is bringing up regularly not just to tease me about but lengthy discussions to make sure its what I want. We both know She cant un fuck someone, that being said it still doesn't prevent me from genuinely wanting this to happen. Her idea of scenario involves me locked up & restrained to a chair in a motel room so I can watch but cant actually touch myself of join. During She wants to be able to come over to me & feel me trying to bulge in the lori. We also had some serious discussion over condom/no condom play for her & we've as a couple made the choice that if She's selective we would rather no condom. She likes the idea (as do I ) of using someone's cum for lube for a hand job on me or simply to stroke the loris device with the cum so I can barely feel it. We also want to see how it feels with me inside her after She's been with her ( not sure what to call the guy) friend. We'll see how it all goes. I'm not going to promise a time-frame because we've both found if we plan stuff it just seems like there is a lot of pressure & when expectations aren't met there's usually angst. Ive become more patient & know in this lifestyle the anticipation is part of the fun. Hope everyone had a safe weekend.

mark.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice