1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

marks journey into chastity with wife keyholding

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by mark1981, Mar 21, 2012.

1. kriss

kriss New Member

I sort of feel off about writing in this forum. Now because I am embarassed or anything but just because I hae no idea what to say. When Mark first came to me about chastity I was angry. The way he presented it to me was all wrong. I felt like I had somehow failed to make our sex life enjoyable so he had come to this. After talking more once I calmed I thought it could be a fun thing to do. So as we became more interested in it I looked online at it more and got even more into it. Then he decided to buy me books on the subject-again I though wow I'm doing it all wrong now on that front to and this is what he's done. Men-when you bring this subject up to your wives please think it through so that you do it in an unhurtful way. I was not against chastity at all just the way it was presented to me made me feel like a failure. Now we are past all that and will soon be receiving our chastity device. I find myself excited but also nervous. I wonder what if this really isn't for me? What if I do it wrong? What if...? So I guess I will wait and see what happens next.

Attached Files:

Joroincharge likes this.
  2. mark1981

mark1981 Goddess Kristy's chaste husband

First off I want to say I live you sexy. !!!!

To the rest of Y/you, this is my wife Kristy. She has agreed to try posting here for me. Please be kind & encourage her. If you're male and like her pics let her know... you may get more or who knows. I've been looking for some hotwife jewelry for her as well. Also if the Dommes here would offer polite help/ideas or suggestions to help her adjust or understand feel free to post here or message her. We just request respect not demands on how she has to do chastity one certain way. We also would like advice on initial lock up times. We've read 1 to 3 months up to 6.

Thanks and enjoy my hotwifes pussy!!
  3. spider202

spider202 Active Member

Hi all Congrats on getting this far with male chastity, I wish that I was as far down that road with my wife as you are with your partner.but we can't have everything we want.
    the only thing I can say is take it slowly and remember we are all only human... Spider
  4. kriss

kriss New Member

So here we have been so excited waiting for our new chatity device to arrive and have been told it will be another 2-3 weeks before it comes in. Its frustrating being so excited and then having to taper that off to wait again. I guess this does give us more time to think about where we are going from here in chastity though. Its a very delicate balance to be sure we are pleasing each other and faithful to what we are to each other. Writing on this forum isifficult for me and I have no idea why. Its just this butterfly feeling in my stomach when I do get on here to write. Today I bought new stilletos to surprise Mark in tonight. Until the device gets here may as well have some fun right..
    Joroincharge likes this.
  5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

Guess it's just because you're new and only starting for the first time. One you take control you'll be able to find a way to mould the relationship to what you want for yourself.

But I've seen from other posts elsewhere that there's quite a backlog with Lori just now, so hope you don't have to wait too long. Have you got a potentual 2nd KH lined up as per Mark's post earlier?
  6. mark1981

Well the wait is over!!!!! Lori shipped the 18a today. Should have it Saturday.
  7. Joroincharge

Hope so. Keep us posted! LOL
  8. mark1981

Here's the update. Its not that exciting yet so bear with us. Wednesday morning we had a skunk on the front porch so along with the dog my wife too got covered. We did receive the device yesterday but did not open it. We will try to go home tonight and see if the house is habitable. Last night Kristy and I were too tired to enjoy the opening and initial lockup but were both bummed about the situation. Tonight after we get off work & go shopping we'll see how we feel. If not tonight we'll sleep in and do it in the morning. Either way my cock will be in its new dickie coffin before very long. We're still going to film it, so any requests?

mark
  9. mark1981

Hello A/a'll,

We decided to open the package this morning (Saturday). I did shoot some video but as real life goes it wasn't as planned lol. My wife and I are still extremely tired and were about half awake so about a min or 2 into the video She still hadn't been able to get the box open. I'll edit the video and post this evening, She did take a few pics of the device once she locked me in. The initial lock up was very difficult because I kept getting hard lol. Also this is our first Lori's Device so W/we weren't too familiar with the screw set up. W/we did find if you put the screw in the recess hole and then lift the cage a bit the screw will align much easier than holding the base ring and cage together and trying to get the crew started. Her initial reaction to the pa pin was shock as to the size, but I sis re assure her that a larger pin should reduce the risk of tearing it out, and over all just more security & control in her hands. I think She was just concerned it would hurt me. I've read everyone says the pa pin is so hard to get into place... W/we didn't have a problem there. W/we inserted the pin in the cock head first to align the cock, then W/we pulled it out and inserted through the bottom in the position it would be locked in. Then with a few turns of the other recessed screw i was completely locked securely with no chance of escape in chastity for the first time. She did allow me to test the screw to ensure it was tight enough and I did snug it up a little but She had it nice and tight. She smiled and slipped her necklace over her head and told me go shower, we have a lot to do today. The key looks stunning hanging between her breasts. She also decided to wear a black top today so the silver ankh key stands out. As I type this I've been locked for a little over 3 hours and no discomfort. With the cb6000s and cb2000 I would have already had burning in my sac a few hours ago so I'm really happy with Lori's device. I was honest about sizing and am glad I was. I don't think I'll need to send it in to be re sized. It's a perfect fit. I've settled down and been able to confirm the lock pin swings inward when your cock tunnels back and there is no pull or discomfort there. I've also been outside some in the cool weather and my sac was able to tighten up with no discomfort. The only measurement I don't recall giving Lori was the distance between the base ring and bottom of the device ( where the balls are trapped). I emailed her about a month after placing the order and She assured me She knew what size to make that gap. She nailed it. Its snugger than the cbxxxx models but no discomfort at all there either. Hope this wasn't too long of a post lol....all I can say is I'll have a lot more time on my hands for the foreseeable future so I'll keep everyone updated with our journey.

One last note, my wife did allow me to have sex with her on Tuesday night which was the evening we found out the device was on the way. After we had sex I started to really regret what was about to happen ( real chastity ). Wednesday night after work I didn't masturbate although I wanted too so badly. Thursday was the same, it seemed like I couldn't get the excitement out of my head. By Friday I thought about it so much. I knew it was too late to masturbate now because She didn't tell me if She was going to lock me Friday night or This morning. I wanted to ensure I was excited and willing. After she locked me I was so excited and tried to get her to allow me out for one last orgasm but she said " if you wanted sex you should have tried before now. Its too late now, go shower we've got a busy day" God I love her, I feel so torn with my desires lol.
    Joroincharge likes this.
  10. Joroincharge

So far so good. But probably still best to wear it a week or so well supervised to check no problems before taking the next steps...
  11. mark1981

Joroincharge,

What timeframe do you advise after a correct fit is established?
    Joroincharge likes this.
  12. Joroincharge

It depends a bit on your sex drive (if its unuasually low you need t longer time scale for best effect).

But generally, assuming it'd average or in the high side, I'd say once you're sure it's well fitting and no problems, go for about 6 weeks first time round. You should find the frustration really kicks in during weeks 5-6, especially if your urges coincide with her peak time of cycle.

And as you're planning to video it, you can include in the video putting the keys in a lockbox which can have both a padlock and a plastic seal. Then you can have another video of it being opened to show the 6 weeks continuous; and if you've another to keep the lockbox meanwhile it'll be an added bonus.
  13. chastiff

chastiff New Member

A vid would be nice :D
  14. Joroincharge

Good to keep as a record....her friend can witness if you/she like
  15. mark1981

I guess I should be a bit more clear, I used to when I had the alone time masturbate a couple times a day. W/we have read that the 90 days should be the least amount of time not only for punishment but to change the boys mindset. That makes sense as well, but the part no one mentions is during that 90 days should there be tease and denial, edge play etc.. or should the device simply remain locked and never removed during this 90 days? I'm still trying to get the video edited so I can post it, I didn't forget :) Also I bought my Goddess a safe last night that has a digital entry with keys. She is getting ready to program it and I'll post pics if She allows with the contents and Her shutting it for good. This would leave her only the ankh key on her necklace.
  16. Joroincharge

Well you asked for what I suggested first time after you were sure there were no problems with the fit. If you were alresdy looking at 90 days, then you knew what answer you wanted already!

But for the 6 weeks I suggested: I meant locked and never removed for the duration. A device like Lori is steel, hygenic, is designed for long-term wear continuously.

What sort of digital safe are you getting? Some can be remotely controlled, e.g. with the keysafe project.
  17. mark1981

Joroincharge, I didn't mean to bypass the 6 week suggestion You made above. I was simply trying to figure out if that was constant wear, which You said yes :). Then I was trying to figure out if that 6 weeks or 90 days or what ever time frame agreed upon would be with no tease no anything? I'm just trying to grasp how to keep the slave interested and not completely bored during his punishment / initial lock up phase. Or is this the intention?

As far as the safe W/we choose the Sentry Safe Portable Electronic Lock Laptop Safe from walmart. It comes with a digital key pad and 2 keys. You set a 10 digit code I believe then the safe is set. I like this safe because Mistress can open it then with me in the room or around it she can simple close it and hit the dial to lock it and She doesn't have to hit her code again. I didn't think about the laptop control but if Mistress likes this idea maybe W/we'll return this one for a safe with that ability. Mistress did double check the screws in my device before putting them in the safe, and the screws are still tight. She did allow me to snug them down a little extra. I haven't had any discomfort even last night. I'm shocked but so pleased with the fit of the device. I just regret not discussing this with my wife a long time ago lol. Just one more thought on the safe. Yes the safe came with 2 keys... guess where they are...? Locked by Mistress in the safe. If I attempt to punch a code into the safe 3 times and Its not the right code the safe will lock and cant be opened with out the keys. There are 4 brand new batteries I installed so there will be no doubt what has happened if Mistress sees the keypad wont accept her code.

An interesting note.. Miss Lori sent us 2 of the regular keys and the 3rd which is the ankh charm key that came with the necklace. W/we were surprised to receive 3 keys but that adds to the possibilities I suppose. We also were given 2 extra screws and a pouch. I'll include pics of all of that too. Not sure if She will open the safe tonight or not but I am thinking about asking her if I can go ahead and begin my first term of lock up, not sure if She has decided on 6 weeks or 90 days Joroincharge.

Thanks again for Your input, and I apologize for sounding like I was ignoring Your suggestion, my mistake.
  18. mark1981

Joroincharge, I also wanted to say I read Your post on another blog on here and both loved & was scared to share the link with my Mistress. http://lazydomme.blogspot.com/2011/06/erotic-blackmail.html. I'm of coarse referring to the Erotic blackmail link...

I don't know if its smart to post that or not lol we'll see i guess :)
  19. Joroincharge

Think I have found it - I take it it's this one:-

http://www.sears.com/sentrysafe-por...aptop-safe-0.5-cuft/p-SP101A10877S5971625604P

If so and both the safe keys & all 3 cb keys are all inside and 3 wrong codes are pressed...hmmm.....thinking more....
  20. mark1981

Joroincharge,

Yes that's the one. it only takes 3 wrong codes pressed and I'm in trouble lol. My Mistress is wearing the ankh key, She didn't lock it in the safe.