Looker - new chastity belt with penisplug

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by pachastity, Jul 23, 2009.

1. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    This chastity slave latest chastity belt, Looker, from Steelworxx arrived today. A different chastity belt with integrated penisplug . A beautiful and respectable belt with very high finishing. This chastity slave ordered two different size:
    1. Total length on cb1=70mm, penisring=35mm, penisplug=90mm penisdiameter=6mm (top=8mm)
    2. Total length on cb2=90mm, penisring=35mm, penisplug=100mm, penisdiameter=6mm (top=8mm)
    After 20 hour with the small cb locked on the feeling is very good. The small size is absolute perfect (this chastity slave is small) and it feels like a second skin. Not a chance to get erection and the security is very high and no problem to clean the penis... Not a chance to get erection in the small one and the security is very high and no problem to clean the penis.
    So far this chastity slave “looking safe in looker”. More photo on pachastity profil

Attached Files:

2. matteus

matteus Submissive man looking for his mistress

Wales
    Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    This device looks great. I wear a custom Revenge made by Dietmar of Steelworxx myself.

My questions are to do with the penis plug.

1. I'm assuming it can't be worn if a PA ring is already being worn?
    2. Can a penis plug be used for long term wear? Is it safe to wear long term?

Thanks

3. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    looks lovely but the key looks like one you could buy at any hard wear shop

4. pachastity

Local Time:
    Here is some more information about the Looker:

1. There is no place for a PA-ring when Looker is locked on.. but for the security the plug is good enough I think

2. Dont now how long it is safe to where it . So far i have Looker (the small, 70mm, plug 90 mm) in place about 50 hour without any problem. I can feel the top of the plug inside me but it is only a nice feeling to remind me that I am in chastity Before i locked it on i boil the plug 1 hour in water and also clean with disinfectant.

3. The lock is special screw, more like a lock to a car wheel, so it is not so easy to bye a tool to open it (see below). It is also possible, as an option, to get a normal inside lock.

chastity regards / 624-339-064

Attached Files:

5. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    Yes the lock lacks security. That's a security torx screw. Got the sockets in my tool box to remove those and you can get them anywere good tools are sold.

6. pachastity

Local Time:
    About the lock on looker...
    It looks like a torx but it is not a torx - maybe you can use a torx to open it if you drilling a hole in the middle of the torx screwdriver – hmmm not so easy I think…

7. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    It's security torx. They sell the screwdrivers with the hole in them already.

8. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    imkink4u you sure know your tools!:anim_37:

9. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    Have to say I'm interested if the lock thing can be figured out. There absolutely can't be any temptation on my behalf; I'll figure a way out if given half a chance!

How long did the unit take to arrive?

10. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    It must be fairly simple to prevent you from getting the torx undone. A sutable size padlock locked around the lock might prevent you getting the torx onto the head. Alternatively, a lockable cover over the thing.

One of those zip-strap ID labels might do the job.

Even a wipe of nail-varnish over the head of the screw would present the problem of re-doing it after tampering with it in a way that looked exactly the same - tricky if the price of failure is to have a TENS unit clipped onto the plug!

This screw issue aside I can't think of anything that could be more secure. With maybe 10mm of plug behind the ring pull out must be impossible.

A question for pachastity - I notice you have the plug 20mm longer than the cage on the shorter one and only 10mm longer on the long cage. Do you find the extra inserted length on the short cage to be noticable?

11. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    I have to say I love the look of these devices and the plug. I can't imagine they're good for long-term wear; does anyone have some long-term wear feedback?

With the plug how does one urinate? Obviously the big concern is infection but for weekend play this could be very awesome.

Same about the security screw. Best I've found have been the screws used by Ms. Lori's devices. Unique.

12. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think thats a tamper-proof (security) torx screw. Notice how the space betweent the points are very rounded. Looking at a torx head drive i have here now ( T-35) under a magnifying glass, that area appears to be more straight cut or pointed.

However if i were spending the money for this unit (over $450.00 USD plus shipping from Germany), i think i would just spend the extra for the locking option.

13. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I'm quite taken with the idea of this device. I was quite into urethral play in my teens and found it quite stimulating. My guess is that the ball end to the plug will make it safer and more comfortable.

Also, we are not into long-term chastity but more into play over only a few days which probably suits this sort of device better. Although I'm no great escape artist a trapped ball device with seemingly perfect security has a sort of psychological buzz.

14. pachastity

Local Time:
    Thanks all for your attention on Lokker.
    Here is some complement information about the Looker:

Gyrator53
    A question for pachastity - I notice you have the plug 20mm longer than the cage on the shorter one and only 10mm longer on the long cage. Do you find the extra inserted length on the short cage to be noticable?

I cant notice anything more with the extra inserted length. I use the shorter Lokker most of the time and always for long time use.

Abuila
    I have to say I love the look of these devices and the plug. I can't imagine they're good for long-term wear; does anyone have some long-term wear feedback?

With the plug how does one urinate? Obviously the big concern is infection but for weekend play this could be very awesome.

So far the longest time Lokker have been locked on is 2 weeks. For the moment i am locked on since 1 week and it can be up to three week before free again…
    The plug has a hollow so I can pee as normal, off course only sitting…

About the security with the lock, torx security or not – there is ok to order it with an integrated lock.

Attached Files:

15. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Many thanks for the reply. I'm really considering getting one of these (despite the price-tag)

Did you do any urethral stretching with sounds to prepare for using this device?

16. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    On the topic of security, you can make the head of that screw tamper proof by coating it with BlocLube. It's a tamper evident coating, when you undo the screw it will chip off and you can see that someone has been using a tool on the screw. It's used in the electronics industry to stop people from messing with trimpots and earth screws. At a pinch you could probably use nail polish.

17. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    About 10 days ago I tried to contact Dietmar at Steelworxx about getting it with a hinged ring and a lock but so far with no reply. Does anyone know if the message thing on his site works OK or if there is a better way to contact him?

18. pachastity

Local Time:
    i have contact Mr Posledni many times on info@steelworxx.de
    with no problems at all. My advice is to mail him again...

19. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    Hi

How is it when you get excited? Please share the gory details. Does the plug stop it from sliding along like the CB3000?

regards, Richard

20. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Many thanks - I've done. Perhaps the message system on his website has a problem with my browser.

21. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    Hi PAChastity,

How is it going? I've got deatils on measuring, etc., I'm very keen, but I would appreciate if you could give deatils of what happens at night? Does it ride up or does it stay in place?

Regards, Richard

22. pachastity

Local Time:
    Hi PAChastity,

How is it going? I've got deatils on measuring, etc., I'm very keen, but I would appreciate if you could give deatils of what happens at night? Does it ride up or does it stay in place?

Than you for attention on me end my Looker.
    My experience so far is that the first day (or night) i feel that i am locked up in a very small cb. But very soon it looks like the body now that the best is that not trying to get erection
    I have also a very small Steelworxx Revenge (locked up just now since 2 weeks) with total length only 70 mm and diameter 29 mm (smaller diameter then Looker) and my experience with that is the same.
    Ok all tube ride up a little but it is not a problem for me as my body react with no erection
    Good luck with your chastity

Attached Files:

23. infilm

infilm Junior Member

Local Time:
    Dumb question here maybe but, what type of lube, if any, do you use to insert the plug? Is it difficult or painful? Thanks.

24. pachastity

Local Time:
    Dumb question here maybe but, what type of lube, if any, do you use to insert the plug? Is it difficult or painful? Thanks.

No question is dumb and thanks for your attention on me…No i don’t use any lube and it is no problem or pain to insert the tube – it is only 6 mm in diameter and the length is 90 mm for the moment…

25. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    Hi PAChastity,

My again. Are you still using your looker?

Regards, Richard

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice