Looker 02 - new CB with penisplug from Steelworxx

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by pachastity, Oct 23, 2010.

1. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    Looker 02 with penisplug – the perfect cb …
    My new cb Steelworxx Looker 02 has now been locked up some days. Before I change to the new cb (without cum…) I have been locked up in Looker 01 nearly 4 weeks. First impression is very very good - so beautiful, powerful and dominant. The fit is like an extra steel skin – soo perfect.

The size is, compared with Lokker 01, smaller outside and bigger inside. The dimensions is – total length 65 mm, penisplug, length 85 mm, diameter – top 10 mm and 8 mm shaft
    (Looker 01 was 70 mm with 90 mm penisplug with diameter top 8 mm and 6 mm shaft)

The fit is absolute perfect for me when the penis, after some day, understand (“most of the time”) that the room is smaller now… Can pee standing – everything pass through the hole in the plug, not a drop next. This means also that the hygiene is much better.

The anatomic cockring is very good – no pressure on underside. Not a chance to get erection and the security is very high.

So the conclusion so far is that Looker 02 is absolute perfect and my nr one cb now. (hmm wonder if it is possible to have a smaller Looker 02 for example 60 mm?).

Attached Files:

Alpha_Bird and pim_eke like this.
  2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    I think it looks very handsome. I think also that having a urethral insert is definitely the way forward for security and additional subjugation.

Junebug15 and Williana like this.
  3. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    I'm seriously thinking about placing an order.

I've been using PA5000 for the past six (?) months on a 24/7 basis and I guess I could get off with the device on. From CB3000 and TheCurve I can get my dick out and back in (the nuts are still trapped, though).

I guess Looker 02 would or could be exactly what the doctor ordered; impossible to escape and ease to keep clean. I'm just slightly worried about getting UTI and if my genitalia can cope with ring behind the balls.

Frustrating ...

4. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    Very impressive looking device, thanks for the excellent pictures. I am considering ordering one. I had one question about sizing. How did you choose the diameter of each of the rings? Since there is the tube running up the urethra, do you need to take that into account and order larger ring diameters than you would otherwise? Also, is your urethral tube longer than standard? (20mm vs. the 10mm stated on the website) Thanks for any info.

5. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    i am pleased that you like the photo alceste - thank you. Looker 02 is still on the "right place" since 24 oct. now and do his work perfect...Don´t now when i get permission to get out a short moment. About the ring - just the same size as all my other cb - only differnt is the anatomic design. The length of the penisplug is 20 mm more than rhe cb - think this is "better security".
    Good luck with Looker

6. saint7

saint7 Member

Local Time:
    How hard is it to get used to having the penisplug inserted . . . especially on a longterm basis? Do you ever feel like if you moved in the wrong way that you could damage something inside you? I know you have to lube up the plug to insert, but after that, do you need to keep lubing every now and then, or you just leave it in?? Does it hurt when you remove it?? How do you figure out what size (length and width) penisplug you need?

I'm very new to all this, so please excuse my noob questions.

Williana likes this.
  7. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    It is so good to see such approval of this type of belt.

I have the Looker 1 and have found that lubrication is not required. Once the end is past the meatus it just slips gently into place.

I have not worn it for anything like the time Pachas has but have worn it for 3 days without any problem. I think urinating keeps it sufficiently lubricated and moist inside - so on removal no problem or pain.

In fact i have no pain at any point - except when my penis tries to erect. Then the button end is very sore. Always have that little reminder from the button end that it is there.

I have only had the 6K before but my Looker 1 is so good in comparison - so i am really impressed that Pachas thinks his 02 is even better.

carrie

8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    carrie,

Thank you for your informative posts and your gallery pics. One additional question: do you sterilize the device before inserting the probe? Each time?

9. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Thanks Alceste

I researched this quite a bit beforehand and there seems to have been some medical discussion of this back in the 90's - sterile or clean. This was in relation to self catheterisation - of which i have some experience.

It seems that more infections arose using the sterile methodology compared to giving it a good wash. I did get some sterilising lubricant with a mild painkiller as well - but the painkiller takes 10 minutes to work - so i felt nothing for about half an hour. It also dilates the urethra as well - which wasn't a requirement from my POV.

So, i give it all a good wash with an antiseptic handwash - so both the looker and my hands are clean then i slide it in. I think being wet may help it. Also may help to urinate just before washing.

I have had no problems so far. I know others do go so far as to boil or pressure cook but I have no experience of that.

Hope this helps - but research it yourself :)

carrie

10. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    As an update, Alceste, - i did let the plug dry a bit this morning and it was certainly more difficult to introduce into the urethra. I then wet it and it went in no problem.

What i usually do is wash it in a sink with water on it and then leave the cage and plug submerged while putting the ring on and then take it straight from the water and put it on.

The advice on self catheterisation is to urinate immediately beforehand and this may be worth considering, as the urethra is then nicely moist and this should assist the sliding in process. I don't do this however.

carrie

11. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    uh oh. Carrie, your comment about using just sink water and not having problems with UTI just made the ordering of looker 02 quite a bit closer to reality.
    I just am unsure about correct measurements and how it is to have erection. I guess I will not wear the device often over night, though. My KH more often than not wants me to cum in her before going to bed to sleep. The device is put back on in the morning.
    There is something insanely fascinating about looker and other devices which penetrate urethra deeply.

12. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Jackstrap - not just plain water of course. It needs to be well washed with soap or handwash - ideally of the disinfecting variety.

After wearing it all day i must say the last thing i would want to do is have my penis "exercised" - suspect you might find it to be exquisite torture B)

I agree about the fascinating allure. I wear it on command usually - but not every day - and sometimes i look at it with some trepidation and wonder why i am about to put it in - but then it just goes in and everything is fine.

carrie

13. saint7

saint7 Member

Local Time:
    Did my questions get overlooked because I'm new??

14. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Not at all saint7 -i was deferring to Pachas who started the thread and i don't want to be seen to be taking it over as i understand he has far more experience of wearing the Looker 1 and 2 than me - and for far longer periods.

"How hard is it to get used to having the penisplug inserted" - within a two weeks i was able to wear it continuous for 3 days and think i could have gone on longer - i built up quickly from a couple of hours to about 14/15 and then it waas no problem going beyond that.

"Do you ever feel like if you moved in the wrong way that you could damage something inside you" - No not really - as i walk or climb stairs my balls get pushed from side to side and the end of the plug moves to and fro to remind you it is there. Nothing other than that.

"I know you have to lube up the plug to insert, but after that, do you need to keep lubing every now and then, or you just leave it in" As i have said above i used lube a couple of times but have found that giving it a good wash and putting it in when wet is quite adequate. No further attention needed - i think that urinating as usual keeps it moist and happy.

"Does it hurt when you remove it??" Depends on your pain threshold i suppose - it just comes out when you pull it gently and i could only describe it as mildly uncomfortable - nothing else.

"How do you figure out what size (length and width) penisplug you need?" There is a standard size beyond the ring that Steelworxx make which is 1cm - i stayed with that but i think Pachas has his longer.

carrie

Williana likes this.
  15. thorian

thorian New member

Local Time:
    I have a question.....
    How are you guys getting your balls thru the ring. I have tried the POD device and a few others that don't hinge open, and I can not seem to get my testies thru the ring. Suggestions?
    Also, being a newbie to penis plugs, is there any chance it could hurt the urethra or even the bladder if you fall or get kicked in the penis? Just curious,
    I am guessing the plug feels like a foley being put in.

thanks,
    ET.

16. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Testicles through one at a time - not really a problem. And then squeeze the penis through - obviously needs to be soft :lol:

It won't hurt the bladder - that is a good distance away from the end of the looker.

I did have a little trauma the first 2 or 3 times i put the plug in but not since.

Keeping in mind the fact that it is linked to a ring round your penis and scrotum i don't think it would be going any further in.

Best to avoid being kicked

17. thorian

thorian New member

Local Time:
    Thank you, Carrie...

My only problem is, when scrotum sac is too tight to do one at a time.
    That's why i like the hinged models.

thanks again.
    ET

18. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    This device has an open-ended tube that extends deep into the urethra; so that any dust, grit, fluff or hair that manages to find its way into the opening, complete with bacteria attached, gets an express route straight down the tube into a nice warm damp breeding ground, and we rely on the occasional flow of urine to keep these hazards at bay?

Does this sound sensible ladies and gentlemen?

NotR

19. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    I don't really see this as an issue. A non-erect penis has a positive angle of dangle :) so gravitational sedimentation is going to tend to carry particles down towards the opening rather than up the tube and with such a high aspect ratio to the tube both sedimentation and diffusion are most likely to carry particles to the wall of the tube long before they could make it all the way up the tube.

I think the biggest issue is the possibility of carrying bacteria into the urethra on the outside of the tube. It's all very well sterilising the tube but if you don't/can't sterilise the entrance to the urethra and the skin just around it you are likely to wipe bugs onto the tube as you introduce it.

20. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    I agree with your last point, my Mistress uses instant-drying antibacterial hand gel for sterilising my knob, pee-hole and inserts before a cock-stuffing session ... the alcohol stings a bit, I can tell you ...

NotR

21. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    I think a useful addition to this type of device is a stopper that allows you to close off the tube so that urine can be forced past the outside of the tube from time to time which could help flush the otherwise stagnant area between tube outer and the urethra. However I do wonder if a 10mm ball would be so big as to prevent this anyway.

BTW - a question for the OP - did you specify an 8mm tube with 10mm ball on the end or is this now standard for the Looker02? The Steelworxx web page for the Looker02 seems to give the plug diameters as 6mm +8mm ball as per the looker01.

22. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    From my experience, I agree that a wash round the urethra area before inserting would be advisable - not sure that a sterilising liquid is essential though as it is possibly damaging to delicate tissue.

The standard ball size as far as i know is 8mm - mine is 7mm. When urinating, some urine does wash down the outside, and especially so if the bladder is particularly full. The sheer flow volume of urine means quite a bit does go down the outside of the tube initially. One way to ensure that it happens would be just to put your finger over the hole at the end of the tube. This would certainly force it down the outside.

Not sure that any reasonably sized ball would completely stop urine going down the outside as the urethra is quite elastic. The other governing factor is of course the size of the hole through the tube and this is a constant 5mm.

Carrie

23. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    I wash mine well and give a blast of hydrogen peroxide at 3% before a final rinse. I wear mine all the time except once a week where I get to play soccer. I am so happy.

24. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    That's interesting - and no problem with lint, dust, grit or any other foreign body finding its way up the tube then?

These Lookers seem to have that happiness effect. I wore the 6K for a couple of hours yesterday and it was so clumsy and huge.

carrie

25. abraxas67

abraxas67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Even so I don't have one, I followed a few threads on a german forum (kgforum.org) where this was discussed. The genesis of this device seems to be

double cockring with penislug (Doppelter Cockring mit Penisplug) -> Looker 01 -> Looker 02

where the development is to encase more an more of the tip of the penis to avoid possible stimulation. Trading off the initial benefit
    of perfect hygiene.

The first mentioning I could find was 1. March 2008 from "Schleckerchen". And then sometimes furious discussions started about the health
    issue. The different users of this device type stated that the urine flow would keep the plug clean. Also that the "1cm over the A-Ring
    plus end ball" approach would solve injury issues. There was a few reports from people with shorter plugs about blood.

As we found another solution this is not an issue for us anymore. But I have to admit that it was very tempting at the time.

But in general I really don't believe that 24/7 insertion of something moving into a body has no consequences. It is not a gold
    crown for a tooth we are talking about. And not a piercing. And I am still missing long term reports on this device. This
    was and is my biggest concern with this type of device, and I would gladly listen if someone could point me to some hard
    medical facts that this is not an issue.

Also the writer of a specific male chastity blog points out that accidents could be serious with this cb. Even so I think any
    accident with a cb unlike bon4, birdlock, loris wedding ring or lori #3 could be pretty serious. Whether your parts are shredded
    by broken plastic or squished by metal, does it make a difference?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice