1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is chasity a must for flr

Discussion in 'The Pedestal' started by 2inch, Aug 21, 2012.

1. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Is chasity a must for flr? What i mean is can most men behave and serve like they are told with out being locked up? is it just the way a typical guy is? Could any mistress imagian having any sub/husband/live in boyfriend free? Im sure there is a few out there that could serve just fine free.im talking about the adverge male,is my species of male just flawed? As intelligant human beings why is a device a must? I know for kink and fun chasity is great just like othe toys and sutch,im refering to attitude and serving.

2. brendajjq

brendajjq Active Member

Each Woman should decide for Herself what to do with Her penis, that is, the penis connected to the man She owns.

If I took my husband out of chastity, he would be just as obedient. But he would get erections. he knows I have forbidden that. So I got his chastity device to help him. he would feel terrible if he did anything that I would not like.

I don't consider chastity devices a "must." Some Women may have other uses for their penises. But it should always be the Woman's decision.

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B Staff Member Moderator

It's certainly a must for sissymaids. The idea of a sissymaid walking around with an erection is unthinkable and ludicrous.

4. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Perks

Hi 2 Inch

I have been in a FLR for 5 years now, and have been in and out of chastity devices over that time. Brendajjq is correct. It is an individual thing, and there is no right or wrong way to do it. The only thing that matters is what the Mistress wants. In my case, my Mistress wants to be able to make love to me like she always has once a month, and the devices just made that impossible. So for now she uses them as punishment for me if I misbehave. But that is not really very often. I love and adore her, and would never do anything that would jeopardize her desire for me to serve her. What I am not allowed to do anymore is have orgasms. Mistress on the other hand has many orgasms. In a month’s time I would say 10-12 days with orgasms with me orally satisfying her, and also large dildos and vibrators. She also requires me to edge myself at these times and any other time she is in the mood to see me tormented. I haven’t had a pleasurable orgasm since May 19[sup]th[/sup], although I had a ruined one on June 16[sup]th[/sup]. But for me, that has been it. The point is, for us, the no orgasms for me, and many for her keeps my head and hers where it needs to be for the FLR to be successful. But it could be a disaster for others. I suggest experimenting to find the things that bring you the closest together. That way it will last a long time.

MistressMagick likes this.
  5. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Member

I have found that for me, being out of chastity makes it very difficult to remain submissive around the clock. A FLR relationship with out chasity would be difficult if not impossible to sustain. Said but true, I am a difficult sub.

6. sirius

sirius sirius

i find i agree with slave@heart. It is more difficult to remain as submissive as required when out of chastity. The device reinforces the submissive mode just by being worn on command as well as preventing unpermitted erections.

7. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily emily

For me i expect & want to be kept locked up in a FLR. I dont think a sissymaid should be allowed unfettered erections or male orgasms.
    emily

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistess

i quite likes being in my little cage, its comfy and it keeps evrything nice and snug and warm.

sissymaid_emily and brendajjq like this.
  9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

That's the point. What an FLR should contain is what She wants to contain, a cb is essential for me, but others may have other desires.

sirius likes this.
  10. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Cock Locked and under a Frock!

Well said Joro

11. johnr104@hotmail.com

johnr104@hotmail.com JohnR

I find it much easier to wear a CB than not. If I'm not it takes loads of concentration not to cum. At night I can't sleep cause I am trying so hard not to touch myself. You see, even if I'm not wearing my CB, My wife forbids me to cum. So wearing it takes a lot of the pressure off of me. When I'm in my CB I can't cum... period, so I don't have to think about it so much.

12. maverick

maverick Junior Member

I agree. A cb prevents us from coming and maintains us in contant horniness. The beauty of it all is that we cant do anything about it. We are not in control of our sexuality anymore. Period.

13. KristysBitchBoy

KristysBitchBoy Newbie

Being locked is essential for me to remain focus on pleasing my Mistress and fulfilling her desires. It's also a constant visual reminder that she in charge and I belong to her. I guess you could say it's almost like a wedding ring for a FLR giggles.

14. mmsslave

mmsslave New Member

For me, the cage i wear is a constant reminder that i am the property of my Mistress. I would obey her without it, but it reduces the temptation to have any unauthorized orgasms. I think it provides my Mistress the peace of mind knowing that her property is safely locked up and that she is in control.

15. simpletwistfate

simpletwistfate Under Consideration by Mistress Magick

I hate making blanket statements and speaking in absolutes.

With that said, I can't imagine a FLR where the male is allowed to decide when he cums. The whole nature of a man's orgasm, and the feelings that come after it, fly right in the face of what a FLR is. Maye it can work for someone, but I just can't see it.

16. AliceInBondageLand

AliceInBondageLand Active Member

It is not a deal breaker for me to date someone or not... but I certainly do enjoy and prefer there to be some kind of chastity or orgasm control involved.

I notice my relationships with kinky partners are long lasting (4+ years) and the times I have tried to "go vanilla" we rarely get past the third date and they never get invited back to my place.

17. as YOU please

as YOU please New Member

A chastity device puts all my focus there along with the realization that it's out of my control. And of course she gets whatever she wants in the slim hope I may get a little attention where it's needed most. The frustration and denial and service all mixed up into one.

18. new one

new one New Member

The chastity device not only serves to make me feel important and in control, but also lets my sub know that he is wanted and valuable enough to be locked up. He is so important to me.

Mistress Deborah, sirius and hijk like this.
  19. MrMTanner

MrMTanner Mrs F's Squid

Personally i would rather be locked down than being allowed to be out and about...i like not thinking about being a good lil squid and not touching my loving wife's property...out of reach out of mind. The honor system is much harder (no pun intended) to stay true to...no touchy squid gets it but squid feels better securely locked away.

20. wifelocked

wifelocked New Member

Wife says it is needed to keep me from being sexual toward her when she does not want it.
    I try to avoid getting hard when I'm locked up.