1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infibulation / foreskin piercing

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by PuppyMastersPet, Aug 18, 2009.

1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Has anyone had any experience with foreskin piercing? Or has anyone actualy had there penis infibulated?

I am tempted to have my foreskin pierced, I have quite an usually long foreskin so I think infibulation could possible work for me long term. Master has his reservations as do I but it seems like a good was of enforcing chastity, specialy as the devices I can reasonably afford at the moment dont seem to work for me at all.

Any advice would be great thanks.

2. ringedjohn

ringedjohn Junior Member

Why do you want to be infibulated? To prevent masturbation or intercourse?

I had a very long foreskin and at one time I had eight healed piercings in it. I could and often did lace myself up with nylon line. That was certainly enough to prevent both masturbation and having intercourse. But long term wear was neither comfortable nor hygienic. In fact it became downright painful and smelly.

If you want to prevent intercourse then one or two large diameter rings through one or two foreskin piercings will work. But you will still be able to masturbate.

To stop both masturbation and intercourse I suggest a PA piercing and a tube-type chastity device. A Lori might be great.

I eventually had myself circumcised as my long foreskin was actually hindering my reaching an orgasm. I now have a PA with an 8 mm thick ring. I use this to hold on a plastic chastity tube - can't masturbate, can't have intercourse.

3. PuppyMastersPet

Hi, thanks for responding.

I was thinking it would make masturbation uncomfortable. It would be more of a symbol, I’ve done ok so far with just plain old self control but I would like Master be able to see he is enforcing some sort of physical chastity.

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Hi Kris,

It looks like RingedJohn has some pretty good reasons why infibulation isn't a realistic proposal for chastity. If you're considering getting a piercing as a symbol, perhaps a PA? It has practical applications in chastity if you go that way, if not, it looks good!

5. RickyW2008

RickyW2008 Junior Member

I am infibulated

I have piercings in the north-south position through both sides of my foreskin, and my top has fitted a ring which is so tight it can only be opened with a special tool. I had been fitted previously with a barbell which was fixed with a drop of super glue to stop it being unscrewed.
    I have been infibuated like this for three months now and I emphatically can't masturbate.
    The only relief I have is when my top gives me a thorough prostate massage through my anus. Semen drips out of the end of my foreskin but I have no sexual relief at all.

Ricky

6. PuppyMastersPet

How have you found it so far? Comfortable? Hygienic?

7. RickyW2008

RickyW2008 Junior Member

It's very, very comfortable, although erections are starting to stretch my foreskin...but they are not painful as my foreskin is quite long. As to hygiene, I can't answer that as I haven't seen my penis tip for quite some time now...but there's no nasty smell, I guess my urine must be flushing it out.

Ricky

8. PuppyMastersPet

I must say I'm still tempted. I was thinking a piercing from left to right that way I could pass a ring through one side of my foreskin through my PA ring and out the other side of the foreskin. Be good if you could let us know how you get on with it.

9. Ms Watchfuls pet

Ms Watchfuls pet Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Around this time last year i had a foreskin piercing done. On the underside of the penis, roughly in line with where the PA comes out, i had a hole made there on the foreskin so that the PA ring could come out, loop round and go back in the top of the penis like normal.

My main reason for getting this done was for the Lori device we had, and i thought this would solve the issue of not beeing circumcised.

I ended up having too many problems with it, and took it out in the long run. Firstly it hurt like hell but i think thats because i upgraded to a bigger and thicker ring too. I had to upgrade though because the ring needed to loop past the foreskin aswell, so it needed to be bigger.

It stopped me from moving my foreskin up and down which was great for stopping masterbation, but if i got erect i couldnt stop it from basically stretching the hole.

As for the hole itself, i couldnt have it directly where i wanted it due to veins, The foreskin is pretty tough to pierce due to there being so many veins, so mine ended up being in a different place which pulled the foreskin up over the head of my penis and over the PA ring and it just looked messy.

Ontop of all of this, When i did try to for example put the Lori device on, it was impossible to find the foreskin hole with the metal rod that goes through the PA, and then into the PA piercing too.

All in all i felt cheated, had gone through alot of pain and spent alot of money to have it done, and it didnt work, So my only advice is be very careful when getting it done, and as embarassing as it may be explain what you need it done for so that they put the hole in the right place!!!

10. RickyW2008

RickyW2008 Junior Member

Foreskin Infibulation

My top thinks a north-south piercing is sexier than east-west and I do agree! The advantage is that *if* the foreskin is ever liberated then you can dangle a ring from its lower lip and that feels (and looks) very, very sexy.

Don't think a moment longer, get it done, you will not regret it. With the north-south you can post your PA ring through the lower lip, then through the PA in your glans and back round again through the upper lip. It feels *really* good!

You have to be patient when stretching otherwise it *will* hurt - but perseverance pays off and my top has been able to get an 8mm ring through the piercing. As I said it geels so good, I haven't seen my penis tip for ages and I am *quite* unable to masturbate on my own. My top says that if I'm good I may get a prostate massage this weekend....Can't wait.

Ricky

11. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand New Member

Ricky, can you post a photo please?

12. lockedsteve

lockedsteve Lockedsteve

Image's please.

[quote name='Ms Tinks' wand']Ricky, can you post a photo please?[/QUOTE]

PLEASE i would like to see it too if possible, I already have 10mm PA ring and have been thinking about the forskin north south for just the same reasons but would like to see how it actually all works and links together.

Thanks for a great thread.

13. RickyW2008

RickyW2008 Junior Member

My infibulation

Here are some sample pics with various secure rings and a padlock (key kept by my top)

My top is happy for me to answer any questions.

Ricky

Attached Files:

14. PuppyMastersPet

Looks cool, thanks

15. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand New Member

what happens when you get hard? How much strain is there on the piercing? I am very interested but I am worried that it would rip out

16. salonslave

salonslave Junior Member

My wife and I are constantly playing erotic games. I am submissive in bed and I have read all I have been able to regarding chastity. We also have a CB 6K. I have long wanted to pierce my foreskin and have permanent rings installed and also have the liittle place between my scrotum and and anus peirced. She could put a real lock on me and while I suppose I coulld masturbate, I certainly could not get erect unless she unlocks me. I am concerned aobut migration of the holes/rings. Also, I am concerned about the fact that the foreskin is actually two layers and I wonder how the two layers would match up with each other.
    Thanks. Salonslave I keep her beauty salon perfectly tidy and all the towels washed and folded.
    ss

17. male_thing

male_thing Junior Member

We have done some play piercing of my foreskin, including safety pinning it to my scrotum. Also stitched the foreskin closed over the penis head. These were not permanent, but the sensation while the steel is in place is quite intense.

18. RickyW2008

RickyW2008 Junior Member

Foreskin Infibulation

Ms Tinks,

I have been stretching my foreskin for quite some time and it fits like a glove over the glans without stretching when I am erect, so there is *absolutely* no problem. I feel a little tension against the piercing but the sensation is sexual; in three years there hasn't been a problem so I would say go for it.

On the Foreskin Coverage Index scale of 1 to 10 I would not hesitate to say I was a very full 10, if not 11!

http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm

Ricky

19. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand New Member

something around a CI8 I guess, so maybe I just go and get it done and find outif it works!

20. devman

devman Junior Member

@ricky
    wow, great pics, thanks for sharing !!