I came out on top! - sort of.... ;-)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BlueEyes, Jan 11, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    I have been allowed to post this, but in general my wife is not leaving much space fro reporting details regarding playtime. It is all up to her to decide.-) Maybe she is letting other females in on some action here on CM , I don't know... LOL!

Well, things has certainly changed here - We are pretty much at ease with a lifestyle involving no release for me, whatsoever. I seem to cope admirably - she tells me, and I Am very comfortable with my position at her side.
    Anne - the girlfriend, lives upstairs in an apartment, but is spending most of her time-off here, with us.
    She seems very comfortable with the arrangements as well, and seems to be just a pleased as I am with my wifes control and mastering of the scene.
    Any jealousy?. No! - thanks to us all, but in particular to my wife. She is very well aware of the possible dangers, and makes us so at ease with the setup. May it last for ever ( It will not - I somehow know, - but the more a reason to enjoy it while we can! :) )

Sometimes I am denied access to bed, but never when it is time to go to sleep. Yes, - I have woken up on the sofa, - and found my way into the bedroom late at night, were the two are entangled and asleep. But it is rare...
    Sometimes I get to watch, with a leash to my PA or my special Cock ring ( Still waiting for it to be permanent - attached to my quiche piercing, Some stretching - now 0 gauge! - has prolonged the healing)
    Sometimes Anne is the one watching, and sometimes we are set to tease one another, while my wife is fully dressed and acting as if she does not really pays attention... That is so hot, - ( for us all I think...;- )

Inbetween we manage to act pretty vanilla, - and that only makes our scene so much stronger I think...

I have been trained to endure more and more stimulation without falling over the top. One would think that longterm denial would make it harder and harder, but It seems to have worked the other way round - for me. I find it
    easier today to stay away from "emotional Uncontrollable territory" ( LOL!) I have accepted and even treasured the state of permanent denial, -and along with my ability to mentally project the stimulation away, I can go pretty long. However - there are limits! - I have my boundaries. But when it is getting close- I have always managed to step down in time!

Now the stage has been described let me tell you about one of my wife's little games she came up with only Yesterday.

After I nice dinner and some wine - just the three of us on a saturday night ;-) - she told us that she needed a bath, and I went to prepare it for her. She likes to be in the tub , sipping wine and reading magazines...
    When I came back in - she had been undressed - What a sweet tease - perhaps by the help of Anne...
    She was looking wonderful!! I so much wanted etc. etc... etc.. LOL!
    She passed by me on her way to the bathroom, - and squeezed me good, with a wicked little smile And something like: "Both of You - join me in the bathroom When You two has cleared the table, I have a little game for us to play. No need for You to undress - for now." , and then she continued towards the tub...

Me and Anne looked at one another , and cleared the table without saying anything really, but the tension was notable;-)

When we came into the bathroom, my wife asked us to kneel next to the tub, so close to her soaped naked body.
    She then addressed Anne and said: "Take him to the guest room and do him in any way you can - and see if you can make him beg for you to stop!" If you make him beg, You can join me in bed, and he can give the bathroom a good long thorough clean.... You have 30 minutes starting now. If You fail , he will be the one getting all the action in my bed tonight, and You will do the bathroom......" Understood?"

Wauuh!! - She looked me intense in the eyes and said: "You know what I expect of You! - but don't make any tricks to slow her down, OK?. I know how much You want to please me!"
    She was dead wrong, .....but 30 intense minutes!! - That was the sweetest awfulness I have ever heard of;-)

I am not allowed to write about how I am being pleased, I'm sorry but that is my lovely wifes policy. But guess who entered the bedroom last night, and made her go off for the 4.th time this year already!

ME!

There was no bad feelings this morning, just some amusement and teasing at the breakfast table. And a very clean bathroom....

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    ha ha thats awesome :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice