I asked and she said YES!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by guest 2942, Jun 16, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    So I have been on here a few months and self locking myself in the mean time trying to find the right device and the right fit. I felt I needed to let my wife in on this but was of course nervous she would think I was a freak and say no. I finally got the courage up and had her read this article (http://gweninlove.blogspot.com/2012/03/fulfilled-fantasy-male-chastity-device.html). Then after a few questions I had her read some of this (http://www.brassiered.com/tamingthecagedbeast/benefits.html) Over all It went pretty well. Her first question was "I dont understand, I get whatever I want and you get nothing?" lol. I still dont think she fully understands the "why" factor for me but she will catch on. Her next question was "I get both keys right?" You have no idea how arousing that was for me. I told her of course she gets both keys, wouldn't be any fun if I could let myself out whenever I wanted. I still dont have my device back yet from steelworx but it should be here soon. I'm so excited! And she is too!
    I'm not good at explaining things especially something like this so I think this was much easier and more helpful having her read about it from the female perspective and also the fact that the woman in the gwen in love article did freak out when her husband asked for chastity and how she eventually came around to see its not that freaky. I hope this will help others who may be on the edge about telling their wives.

WEC, Mikeydo, OwnedByAmy and 5 others like this.
  2. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Good for you. I have lived my whole life letting my sexual partners know exactly what I like and expect out of sex, without fear of what they may think. Consequently, I do not bitch, like my friends do, about their lousy sexual married lives with no oral and maybe sex once a month if lucky. Too many men settle for regular sex rather than a sexually adventuresome women and then cheat, complain and divorce over the course of their lives. I would never marry a women who was not kinky. Men like you will have enjoyable sex lives and not look to find their pleasure outside of the marriage or online. Bravo!

OwnedByAmy and guest 2942 like this.
  3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    @ineverknew

Great links especially the second one all potential kh should read that it might interest more experienced ones as well .

Xx Wendy

guest 2942 likes this.
  4. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    Fantastic post and well done!

guest 2942 likes this.
  5. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Wendygirl Thanks!
    @PauloChaste Thanks!
    @Max51 , I agree, kinky can be fun and can save a marriage! Things have been extremely slow for some years after having kids and our intimacy has been damaged. I was not about to let us go down the familiar road of all of other friends and head for divorce. I love her and she loves me, so why not work on things and stay together. (not that things were bad or talking about divorce, nothing like that going on.) To be honest, I think its just communication, or a lack there of. I just had a hard time explaining to her that I needed her back and to be close with her. Locking myself up and handing over the key was our ticket and I knew it the first time I felt the power loss when I tried on my 1st device.

PauloChaste likes this.
  6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I wonder if we change kinky for interesting inventive exciting it may seem more acceptable ?

Xx Wendy

BlueEyes likes this.
  7. Max51

Local Time:
    That's a kinky idea. Kinky is all relative. My wife and I are more used to a poly type relationship, that a couple relationship seems kinky and exciting to us. :)

8. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Wendygirl , I say kinky but to me chastity is not kinky. It seems pretty normal to me. My wife on the otherhand is very vanilla, so yeah to her it is kinky. But I agree that word does have a bad connotation associated with it. We are not doing anything bad, perverse, or indecent. We are doing something very positive for our relationship :D

9. Max51

Local Time:
    I agree with you. We had a hard time adjusting to just being a couple after so long and Chastity has helped us a lot. It also is a good way for my wife to deal with wanting to please me and not being so fond of penises. :)

guest 2942 likes this.
  10. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    I can only add that it has become 'normal' for us as well. Human beings supposedly hate change but now my wife does not blink when I am naked with my device on

guest 2942 likes this.
  11. timeofmylife

timeofmylife Member

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    "I get both keys right?" Love it! Sounds like you're off to a good start. All the best with that.

OwnedByAmy, Kontraband and guest 2942 like this.
  12. guest 2942

Local Time:
    So we were discussing my length of time in my device saturday night while in bed, both naked. Probably a bad idea to discuss when naked and horny LOL. So I told her about this dream I had about us discussing the same exact matter and how she said 3 months for the first lock up and I of course stammered about thinking WOW thats long. She grabbed my crotch to feel me extremely hard and replied, oh you'll do fine. So after I told her of that dream she seemed a little taken back. She asked if I could really go that long to which I replied, I dunno lol. I said I guess its possible but that its entirely up to her. She said she was thinking of a week or two max. So after some more talk she said I guess we will do this, it will be more then two weeks and then I will decide after that but I'm not going to tell you, I want you not knowing. Well that made me so horny, I don't even know. Lets just say I'm pretty happy right now :D, and we still havent even started. So after sex we had some pillow talk and I felt the need to explain to her that with all of this sex we have been having that maybe she missed the fact that the denial of my orgasms was what turns me on. She said I know, it turns me on too, but there will be plenty of time for that later when you get your device :D.

13. guest 2942

Local Time:
    oh. you'll have to disregard my ticker, im not locked up right now and not sure how to reset it just yet.

14. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Finally recieved my device yesterday. I promptly put it on and what a comfortable fit :). Later that night the wife asked for a backrub which is code word for sex. After the backrub she started fondling around and discovered my device. She asked when I got it and how it was feeling. I couldnt believe how wet she was while she was holding my device in her hands. She said it was an incredible turn on for her. After 5 orgasms for her(new record) and none for me she said she was spent and ready for sleep. I of course had to go for a walk to try and get rid of the ache from so many attempted erections. Before leaving the room she asked for the keys. She said she was worried that I might try and go relieve myself lol. I have to be honest, even though it was a great night I dont really feel any differently. Though I am sure that will change with some time, after all its only been a few days since I had cum last.

OwnedByAmy and spider202 like this.
  15. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    This sounds perfect!!!

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  16. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    @ineverknew - - We are talking the same device as I have - the Steelworxx Steelheart, with anatomic base ring, integrated lock and PA -fixing, right?
    4757-1401210845-a57aee405f045373cffe21abf3f3c346.jpg 2870-1388580555-a850bc1788161928374178f5d6fb0d4b.jpg

17. guest 2942

Local Time:
  18. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    My wife placed me in a summer-edition Lol! - a jailbird knock-off when we were in Crete, - very practical, but I for sure missed my tube... I love that I get insensitive to rubbing, etc.. , and that I can in no way stimulate myself..., not to mention the no escape factor!!
    Hope you will be happy as well in yours:) Tell me if you want any tips in how to clean it while it is on;-)

Cheers

Lady De likes this.
  19. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @BlueEyes , that's hilarious, summer edition! She wanted you to feel the cool breeze this summer with a more open design? lol. Yeah the steelheart is definitely hard time in prison for a penis! lol. No stimulation, no way out. Any cleaning tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

BlueEyes likes this.
  20. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Looking at the pictures of these devices, I would imagine that the subjects penis would get extremely hot in the Mediterranean sunshine. A summer edition is called for.

Lady De and BlueEyes like this.
  21. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Yes, my wife has a take on this as a duck to water:) - an humor as well;-). I would have had burn marks if I were to wear the tube in the sun...!!! The pool would however have had a cooling effect, but still. The "summer-edition" was yet another of her smart moves... Still, it was like coming home , to go back in the Steel tube...
    Yes, I am addicted Lol!

Lady De likes this.
  22. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Well its been 3 days and it's starting to set in that I'm TRAPPED lol. Before when I self locked it was easy cause I knew I could let myself out whenever I felt like it, now its a little different and that realization is finally becoming real. :D I asked to be let out for a few minutes today just to check and see if there were any sores and what not and do some cleaning. I handed her the key back and she said we should have used this opportunity. I said it was to soon for me but that it was up to her. I don't want to top from the bottom but I'm hoping she understands I need more lockup time then just a few days. Denial has not set in yet for me nor any submissive feelings.

23. guest 2942

Local Time:
    First two weeks in chastity went ok. I was finally getting used to the nocturnal erections and the rub/burn feeling on my scotum every morning. Then she says she wants me to take it off for PIV sex. Again I told her two weeks was not enough. We got into a little arguement cause she said she was in charge and it was up to her, or so she thought. I did as she asked and had sex but then every few days she lets me out to have sex again. I think we need to discuss some things. Two weeks is simply not enough lock up time for me and I have explained to her a few times that she really doesnt need to unlock me for sex, there are alternatives. I guess I shouldnt complain, lol. We have had more sex in the last few months then we have in years.

24. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

Just my opinion,
    If you want her to enjoy and get the hang of things, don't bitch. Don't talk about what you're going to do, show her that everything you do is for her. Make it all about her. Sure, she may want you out more than your fantasy idea, right now. But almost everything I've ever read, from both the male & female point of view, has said that left to her own thinking and desires the woman advances along at the very speed necessary for her to gather experience & confidence. My own situation is very much this way. She was hesitant, then willing, then playful, then testing & now? She wants, and gets, my permanent chastity. It took years of trying different cages and simply letting her enjoy every time we tried. When the right cage came along, she was ready. Very ready. Again, just my opinion based on my experience. Good luck!!!

25. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @cagemeplease , thanks for you input and i agree, no bitching! lol. I havent really been bitching per say but have been making my desires known. I think your right though, it has a pace that will happen on its own accord. And to be honest this is just the beginning, i guess no reason to rush things along, maybe i just need to enjoy the ride :)

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice