1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to become feminized

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by gav210482, Jun 16, 2011.

1. gav210482

gav210482 Junior Member

i was just wondering if any 1 had any ideas about how i could get my misses to start making me wear panties daily, or for punishments, and how did every1 that has been feminized start off
  2. desperatesub

desperatesub Junior Member

Just stop buying male undies. As they become worn out you have less and less until only panties left.

Go get a mani-pedi with your better half, wear you panties. You will love it.
  3. subspace22

subspace22 New Member

hi -- from my experience, you also have to get the whole idea to be Hers in a way, remember that She is the one in charge, but of course She can't read your mind .. maybe drop a few hints and tease saying how terrible it would be if you had to wear girly panties all the time. But best not to be a pest either

4. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

It does not sound like you could be punished by making you wear ladies underwear. Why not just ask for a permission to tell her about your desires. Explain her how wearing panties would make you even hornier and more in need and thus maybe more enjoyable for her. It can also be so that seeing any male in ladies clothing is a complete turn-off for her. Then you might want to consider which you prefere, being in chastity for her or locking yourself wearing nice frilly panties on your own. Where would we be if males got everything they desire:)

And do not make the mistake of believing that you can put some ideas into her head as if they were her own. Try to think how her mind works and try to present the idea to her in a way she sees it beneficial to herself too.
  5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress Staff Member

Ok, this thread is begging for some help! First of all, not all men can become feminized. Secondly, wearing womens panties does not make a man feminine. Being feminine has to come from within, its a part of who you are, either you have that tendacy or you dont.

If you simply wish to wear womens panties, then thats pretty simple. Go buy some and put them on. Or tell your wife they excite you and you would like to experience wearing them for fun.

Becoming a feminised male is a process, and from what I read in your opening post to this thread, you are not interested in becoming a feminised male, you only wish to wear panties. Theres a HUGE difference!

So, like I said, just tell your wife, or buy some to wear when you can if you dont want to tell her, I would opt for telling her if I were you ;)

Mistress Michelle
  6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid Staff Member

Well said, Mistress Michelle! It's what I always say, one can not be feminized if it doesn't come from deep inside. Wearing panties as a fetish is far from feminization. Don't get me wrong, it's fine with me when a male sub wants to be put into panties because it makes him feel humiliated, excited ... and horny.
    Mistress Michelle is right, talk to your wife! Some Women do not like it straight away, some feel even threatened or disgusted, then you need to convince Her that it is just a harmless fetish ... like a collar you wear or a chastity device.

You are asking how feminized people have started off. Well, mostly they started by themselves, buying clothes, watching Women how they walk, talk and behave. They started experimenting with make up. It's a very long process that probably never ends ... or as some like to say: It takes a whole man to be a Woman ... LOL

Katrin
  7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

I think you have to confide in her, that the worst and most humiliating punishment she could make you do is to make you wear panties.
    That way it makes her think you would hate doing it, when really.......
    The other way could be to ask her if she's struggling for ideas about how to punish you, does she want you to make up a list of the most humiliating things she could make you do as punishments, then pop all your ideas on paper, and then she can rotate the list each time.
  8. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

i have to follow with what Ms. Michelle and katrin had posted. It does begin with wearing panties i do believe and then takes he steps that were mentioned above as Ms. Michelle so aptly puts it, it is a process. Follow katrin's lead here as well that when you begin to purchase more clothes then the collection begins and you wear a complete woman's outfit you begin the process further, and make-up, wigs, jewelry and nails. But panties, ooooo those soft and smooth panties is the beginning of the feel and desire to dress and act the part.
  9. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 I belong to my wife my queen

Just wear panties everyday....its wonderful
    CS sub likes this.
  10. realdog2

realdog2 Member

I'm going with "start wearing panties", from what I'm reading in trying to learn myself... is that all sissies like a little humiliation and for me if anyone new I was wearing panties under my clothing or even while alone with nothing else while at home in the evening... (I'm single) would certainly be very humiliating... I've had my new "jailbird" for a week now... I haven't been able to wear 24/7 yet... one day I had it on 23 hrs... right now I'm almost at another full 24 hrs without removal... it's morning here... I didn't sleep much... I'm up having my morning coffee... and I am so unbelievably horny... and as it relates to this thread... I can really understand how my cock is really being reduced to merely a "clit", a "sissy clit" In trying to process all this... and I am changing, bending, twisting some ideas and thought processess. That I've made a pledge to self that everytime I allow myself an orgasm... I will 100% of the time use an anal component to my pleasure... previously in past several years it's been maybe 80%. I enjoyed a planned orgasm the other night and I rode my new dildo like a woman... this is the second time I've done this... it is very different but wonderfully pleasurable... and an added feminine element from my norm... as I also placed clothespins on nipples... I'm not giving the full picture her... but you get the idea... I'm trying to remember to sit using the toilet... and it's easy to remember with the device on... so my two cents... with your wife... is somehow you've got to figure out how to be completely honest with her... and it may be gradual... one day at a time...and have fun with it... I went to Victoria's Secret to celebrate the arrival of my new "jailbird" last week. I a mistake of buying half of my purchase the wrong size and had to go back to exchange... I found a very attractive older sales girl for assistance and told her I bought the wrong size... while she was helping me pick out replacements... I commented it's hard to buy the right size when buying for someone else... however I would not be a bit surprised if she suspected that these panties were for me! But honestly... I did not care what she thought... but it was kinda fun buying those new panties... it was a thrill.... and having a thrill is the beginning of a desire... don't you think...

Tell your wife you need a little humiliation and this is how you want it... just an idea... have fun with it... !
    realdog2
  11. kinkywife

kinkywife New Member

Yes definitely tell her - it's the only way. With us, the idea of hubby wearing lingerie and other sexy things came from me, but he likes it and now I love it when he asks me if he can dress up prettily. Even if she is not that in to the idea she still gets to humiliate and tease you about it ;)

http://lockeduphubby.blogspot.com