1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homemade BDSM toys

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by spiraled1, Jan 30, 2009.

1. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

This post is not strictly chastity-related, but I was wondering if anyone out there had any ideas or experiences building bdsm toys at home. Newsub4a has mentioned building some in his great new thread, but hasn't given specifics. I have a few ideas that I've shared with my mistress and I'm sure I'll be building them for her soon. Here are my ideas, but please contribute your own experiences!

1. the humbler - I purchased one from a website about a year ago and was pretty disappointed - the main problem was that by lifting my legs up and over the bars I could bring it in front of me, and therefore stand up. Mistress isn't happy about this, since she wants to be able to lock me in it and leave for the day, knowing I'm on my knees the whole time. So I'm thinking of building one that is much longer - say 2 feet, that will keep it behind me where it will keep me on my knees. I've also thought about adding a plate that can be slowly screwed down on my balls, as a ball crusher. The thought of my mistress locking me into this while I do my chores (from my knees, of course!) then every few minutes walking over and tightening down the plate slightly more...

2. the wooden pony - My mistress is really excited about this one after reading about it on Elise Sutton's site. I'm sure the only reason I haven't been ordered to build one yet is space consideration - we're in a bit of a space crunch as it is, without adding large bdsm furniture into the mix!

Thanks in advance for your expertise!

~spiraled1

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I've been considering making a humbler. Doesn't look too hards to construct one.

I've also been thinking about making a cross.

3. TCFun

TCFun New Member

I love the idea of the wooden pony,...I may have to break out the power tools and be creative,......hmmmmm

4. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

my favorite homemade toy is my "milking machine". It is based around a dairy milking machine used to collect milk from cow or goat teats, but hooked up to a vacuum source much more appropriate for the task, and connected to a homemade "receiver" to accept my cock. There is a liner inside the receiver that is forced to expand and contract with air pressure and suction when the "machine" is turned on and in place. This causes the receiver to pulsate, as it expands and contracts, causing amazing sucking action, as it slides up and down my shaft. Additionally, it is adjustable in suction/stroke length, and stroke speed. The name "milking machine" really is quite fitting, as there is NO WAY i can resist cumming in this thing no matter how hard I try. In fact, it usually sucks the cum out of me in a matter of a minute or two (when that's my wife's desire anyhow... sometimes she likes edging me with it... she knows how to use it to drive me wild, and shut it off at the exact moment to frustrate me beyond belief)! It really is quite an amazing machine, and my wife/KH has quite a bit of fun watching and running the controls.

For a better idea of what I'm talking about, take a look at a couple of these xtube vids. They are NOT of me, but they are of other people who are using a similar type of machine.
    http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=2TubI_C117_&cl=w4RpT_C117_
    http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=BsQJy-G422-&cl=b05Zu-G422-
    http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=995UO5J0pJb&cl=qDuNQkQmiTF

If anyone is interested, or has any questions about these machines, or how to build them, feel free to ask.

slave01tr likes this.
  5. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things! Staff Member Moderator

OMG...these are intense...definitely not a sissy gurl milking! It looks like these machines will give you the full-blown orgasmic experience! Dollyanne would worry about clitty/peenie damage! It must be really excruciating to be edged in something like this. Your wife must really enjoy Herself--and, hopefully, you do too! Thanks for the video links!

Huggs,
    :manga_heatwave:
    dollyanne

6. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

I agree with dollyanne - those look serious! I'd love to know how to make them, although my mistress seems more interested in keeping me from cuming than forcing me too...:(

7. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Dollyanne,
    You are right, in that these machines are NOT for sissy milkings, and when left to it, will produce a full blown orgasm. Keep in mind though, that this could be useful to a mistress for edging, but also if sissy does any number of extraordinary things to earn a squirt, but mistress still feels sissy is not worthy of being touched by her hand much less penetration. Also a very fun toy just for mistress/KH to exercise her control over sissy in a new way, and feel powerful... (ie - "look at you pathetic little slave... begging to be wanked by a machine! A turn of a dial is all it takes for your sissy clit." etc...).

As for being dangerous, and worrying about damage... when properly built, and the appropriate precautions taken, there really isn't ANY potential for damage. The receiver that the cock is inserted into has NO moving parts. It only operates by air pressure, and a rubber liner. The only possibility that this machine really has for damage, would be too much suction, but I've built mine with an inline regulator off the vacuum pump, a large vacuum gauge that constantly monitors the vacuum pressure in the system, and an inline shutoff valve. So even if somehow the regulator ever failed, the vacuum gauge needle would jump (and you would feel it in the receiver), and you could simply unplug the pump, or yank any number of hoses to immediately clear the vacuum in the system, or turn the shutoff valve, etc... I've seen others set up a machine without a regulator/vacuum gauge, and have no problems whatsoever, but I always err to the side of safety, and like I said... this machine is completely safe, with no real possibility for damage.

If you guys/girls are serious about wanting to know more about the construction, let me know.

8. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

I have a lot of building experience in wood and am making a simple item now for Goddess for Valentines day (details AFTER i give it to Her just in case She does read this site).

I too plan to make a humbler at some point as well as a horse and a few other items. If you want to make your own toys a great book to buy is the "better built bondage book".

Also try looking at the frugal Dom

If you are really handy you might want to try Foxy Furniture

If you join fetlife there are also groups for people that make their own toys and you can get advice there.

As far as toys I have made personally... several floggers, a few paddles, a spreader bar, a table that is suspended by chains from the ceiling. Nothing very complicated or pretty and each was done in an hour or two.

9. staci

staci Senior Member

I will soon be making humblers for sale for very affordable prices. My version will have removeable but locking spikes to prevent the wearer from resting their butt on it. The spikes will be similar to those on goth or punk rocker collars and bracelets.

10. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

thanks for those links newsub4a - I'll definitely be building some of these items, and maybe I'll order the book for my girlfriend to browse through.

~spiraled1

11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP Staff Member Admin

My husband (yes... the soon to be ex who had no interest in our sex life!) once made me some stocks which were to allow me to kneel and be spanked.

I wish I'd never got rid of them! Actually, now I think about it, he must have been making them for aaaaaagessssssss!

I don't know why! I don't think he ever intended to spank me when I was in it! I think it was probably to rub salt into the wounds. Odd, none-the-less!

12. L4H

L4H Junior Member

I would build a milking machine like the ones mentioned if I knew how. If its not too much trouble could you please pm the plans I would build one asap and post the results :)

13. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member Staff Member Moderator

My sissy-hubby is quite crafty and with an imagination that usually works overtime, she has created many wonderful (and some unusual) toys ranging anywhere from easily stored away to full furniture size pieces. she is a wonder in wood working and has crafted many sizes and styles of paddles, ball stretchers, humblers, etc. If it can be made of wood, she can do it. she recently started working with a welder and has been experimenting with chastity devices. When she's been out in her work shop, I never know what she's going to bring back into the house!

14. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

L4H, I'd be more than happy to share how this is done, but I figured I might as well just post it in the thread in case anyone else wants to know as well.

As I mentioned in the original post, this milking machine is based on a dairy milking machine for cows or goats called a "surge milker" or "surge milking machine" ("Surge" being the name of the model of machine, manufactured for quite some time by "Babson Brothers"). To construct one for human "milking" purposes, you will need the two major components of the "surge milker"; the COMPLETE "bucket" and the "pulsator". The bucket consists of a large, stainless steel, container with a handle, and an opening where the lid attaches. This is what the "bucket" looks like:
    [​IMG]
    (also in the picture is a lid in the lower left-hand corner, and a pulsator in the lower right-hand corner).

I say COMPLETE bucket because you will also need the lid that goes with your bucket. The lid looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    (this picture of the lid already has the pulsator attached to it though).

It is best to buy your bucket with its lid, because over the years there have been a few different bucket and lid designs, so one particular lid may not fit another bucket properly, and it is absolutely necessary that they do, as the inside of the bucket needs to be airtight to hold a vacuum! There is a rubber gasket that goes on the bottom side of the lid where it sits on the bucket to make the connection airtight. Sometimes if the equipment you are buying is old and has been sitting, the rubber may be dried or cracking. If this is the case, you can buy a new gasket to fit any bucket for under $5 from hamby dairy supply ( HERE), or they even make a thick ring for dinged or warped lids/buckets that costs about $12. Again, it is imperative that this seal is airtight.

The actual bucket, lid, and gasket comprise what I called the "complete bucket".

The other component that you need is a "pulsator," which looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    The "pulsator" sits airtight atop the lid (as shown in the previous lid photo), and is the key component to the whole machine. The "pulsator" is where your vacuum pump hooks into, and it directs suction to the bucket, and additionally, controls the "pulsating" (or sucking and stroking) you will feel when you use the machine. Be careful when buying parts, if you buy a pulsator separately from a bucket, because there are three models of pulsator, and the really old type (type S) is not interchangeable with the newer pulsators' (types C and P) lids. They attach to the lid of the bucket differently though, so it should be obvious which pulsator you need for your bucket. Some people like to buy "rebuilt" pulsators which are fine, and will work great. But, depending on how handy you are, sometimes you can save money by buying an old pulsator that's been sitting, or needs a rebuild, and rebuild it yourself. Rebuild kits are available from hamby dairy as well, and run about $12 I think. They include new internal gaskets, and "leathers". The rebuild takes maybe 30 minutes if you go slow, and doesn't require much more than a screwdriver, needle-nose pliers, and some fine grit sandpaper. Some people just prefer to buy one that is already rebuilt (which you can usually get for around $60).

These are the only components that you will need from the original "surge milker." The best place to buy parts for these are EBAY, sometimes farm auctions if you live near any, or occasionally craigslist (again depending on where you live). I will assume that most of you will be looking on EBAY for yours. If you run a search for "surge milk*" (without the quotes) it will show you everything that has the word "surge" in the description, as well as everything that has a word STARTING "milk" (thus covering "milk, "milker", "milking", etc..) to save you time from searching for "milk machine", "milking machine", "milker", etc.... If you watch for a little while, you shouldn't have a problem getting the bucket and pulsator for under $100 shipped. Many of the auctions will probably have teat cups, inflations, straps, etc... but you don't need any of these. If you find a good price on an auction that includes all the extras thats fine, but you won't be using them, so take that into account when shopping for price.

This covers the basics of the machine that you will need. Aside from that you will need 3 more things; a pump, hoses, and a "receiver."

My pump of choice is a GAST diaphragm pump. They are superb quality, and will last forever. On ebay they will run anywhere from $80 upwards of a couple hudnred (which is definitely overkill!). I got mine locally from craigslist for $40, which is not totally uncommon as many people use these pumps for many different things. If you find one, and have a nosy seller, you can tell them you are using it for a bubbler in a fish tank, a vacuum for a modeling table, etc... If you are having trouble finding a GAST pump for a reasonable price, don't worry... just about any pump will work, just as long as it can pull about 15 in. Hg or more it'll do the job fine. In fact, I've heard of others rummaging the pumps out of refrigerators on the side of the road and using them just as well. So if you know what you're doing, that could be a source of a free pump.

The hoses are all easy to find, readily available hoses. If the auction you bought your machine from came with hoses that are in good shape, you should be fine, but if not, a simple trip to Lowe's/Home Depot will take care of it. There are THREE different sizes of hosing that you will need. I'll run and take a look later to give you the exact sizes. Ten feet of each will do, but for people who want a bit more mobility between them and the pump, may want to go with some longer lengths. Completely up to you.

The last thing you need is what I call the "receiver." The receiver is the part that your penis is inserted into, and the part that provides all the sucking and stroking sensations. There are 2 options for a "receiver"; the first is to build one from scratch, or the second is to modify an existing company's "receiver." If you want to build one yourself, it really is quite simple, but somewhat difficult to explain without me taking pictures, or drawing up diagrams. So, I will save that for later if anyone is interested. All it involves is a short length of PVC pipe (long enough to completely insert your penis into, plus a couple inches), a PVC end cap for the same diameter tube as the short length you bought, a bicycle tire inner tube (NOT the self sealing type!), a threaded barb (to fit the smallest diameter tubing), and some duct tape. The other option is to buy a pre-made receiver for the venus2000, and just replace the pressure valve endcap, with a barb for the medium diameter hose on your milking machine. These pre-made receivers run about $40, but come with a softer liner than you will get if you are making yours with inner tube. Either one of them works VERY well though.

Finally you have all the components. Now it's time to explain how to hook it all together, and how it all works.

The first thing in the system is the pump. My gast pump came with a 1/4" NPT threaded input/output (a standard plumbing size for connectors at any lowes/home depot). From here I bought a series of connectors to put a 1/4 turn shut-off valve, a vacuum regulator, a vacuum gauge, and finally a barb for the hosing that will run to the pulsator. I used a regulator and gauge to be SAFE! Neither my Wife/KH nor I want any damage to be done to me. Using too high of a vacuum pressure can cause damage (as evidence by the warnings that are mandated on penis pumps, etc...) A safe range for vacuum pressure on your penis is anywhere from 0-15 in. Hg. Even this is a lot! Just to be extra safe, mine is set to 10 in Hg. max vacuum, and it's still a LOT. This thing will get me off much lower than that as well. Now the hose from the pump connects to the back of the pulsator (see the red circle labeled "A" in the picture below):
    [​IMG]

Now, the pulsator has 4 small barbs in the front (labeled "B" in the photo above). These are for the smallest diameter tubing, and it connects to the side barb of your receiver. You will only need 1 barb out of four for your single receiver, so seal off the rest with duct tape, or small cuts of tubing that are sealed off. The other tube (medium diameter) connects to the barbs on the lid of the bucket, and the barb on the TOP of the receiver. Again, you only need one barb on the lid for a single receiver, so seal off the others so the system can pull a vacuum. Let me explain how this all works. To help, see the diagram I made below. The vacuum pump connects to the pulsator via the largest diameter tube (BLUE). The pulsator directs the vacuum pressure into the main system which consists of the the entire inside of the bucket, the medium diameter hose, and the inside of the receiver. I've labeled this system ORANGE in the image below. As long as something is sealing off the open end of the receiver (IE - your penis is inserted), it builds a vacuum in the system. Once enough of a vacuum has been reached (only a few in. Hg.) the pulsator will being to move. When it does so, it performs a few tasks. First it will seal the main (orange) system to maintain a low level vacuum (or slight sucking, to keep the receiver on your shaft). Then it will direct the vacuum pump away from the main system, and into the secondary system (labeled as RED in the diagram). While directed into the RED system, it will pull a stronger vacuum than the main ORANGE system. Since the barrier between the two systems is the latex tubing (or LINER) of the receiver, when the vacuum in the secondary RED system gets higher than the vacuum in the main ORANGE system, it pulls and contracts the soft liner towards the hard wall of the receiver, thus providing the sucking sensation, and pulling your shaft deep into the receiver. Next the pulsator moves again, and releases all the vacuum pressure in the secondary RED system. This returns the secondary RED system back to atmospheric pressure, while still maintaining vacuum in the main ORANGE system. So now, the vacuum in the main ORANGE system is greater than the secondary RED system, so the liner returns to neutral, and then contracts tightly onto your shaft, giving you a squeezing sensation, and allowing the receiver to slide back away from your body, letting some of your shaft back out of it for a bit. The pulsator then maintains the vacuum in the main ORANGE system, and starts again to build the vacuum in the secondary RED system, repeating the cycle over and over again, until it's turned off, or the penis is pulled out, which would open the system and lose all vacuum.

Heres the diagram I referenced:
    [​IMG]

The severity of suction, and depth of stroke is controlled by the vacuum regulator. The more vacuum you allow, the stronger the suction, and deeper the stroke. The speed of the stroke and cycle is controlled by the knob on the front of the pulsator (Labeled "C" in the picture of the pulsator above).

I hope that this is enough information and detail to give you all a basic understanding, and even a good place to start on this project if you are interested. All together, I shopped around for a bit, and kept my eyes peeled, so I got all the parts for my machine for about $150. I would think even without shopping around, it shouldn't cost more than $200 or so to put the whole thing together, if you are starting from scratch with NO parts to work with. To me, it's WELL worth it. The machine is amazing. No way to resist it. It's fun; Mistress/Wife/KH will love the controls and the power. And it can be quite ruthless; Imagine being forced to a screaming orgasm without choice... and then being tortured by a relentless machine that won't stop just because you've cum! You'll scream in delight... then She'll have you screaming in frustration and torture, begging and pleading for her to stop what you had originally been begging and pleading for!

Although we haven't tried it yet, you could also easily make some wider, shallow receivers for breast suction, or a short little one for clit suction that could be hooked up to any of the unused barbs, or even just connected with an inline "T" connector in an existing set of lines. These alternate receivers may not stroke like the penis receiver, but will definitely provide variable speed and intensity suction to whatever parts they are attached to. Without having a penis in them though, you may have to make some type of harness or something to hold them in place depending on the weight and size. Again, we haven't played with any of these YET, so it'll all depend on what you do.

If anyone has an questions or comments, or needs additional info or details, please just ask and I will do my best to help out. Oh, and sorry for the long post... didn't realize how lengthy and involved it was going to get.

Good luck!!

15. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

And you can combine a humbler by also incorporating a remote control puppy dog trainer.

16. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Old thread I know, but I'd like to see a picture of the built receiver and instructions on how to make it. Trying to keep costs low and would like to make that part.

17. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Thank you for the milking machine plan...

Mistress was wondering what might be the max time She could leave me plug on the milker ? Since She wants to milk me dry...

18. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Petite Salope,
    I'm glad you found the plan useful, and hopefully you'll be able to put it to use for Mistress' enjoyment.

As for how long you can leave the milker turned on... well... it's a machine so technically.... indefinitely (as long as it's plugged in). However, if you plan on staying hooked up for long periods of time, the pressure regulator is a MUST!!! I would also STRONGLY advise that before you do one of these long sessions, that you have some play sessions with Mistress to test it out, and get accustomed to it. Have her play with the controls on you for awhile to get the feel for it, and try various vacuum pressures. Let her try a specific pressure, and leave it on for awhile. Then have her take the receiver off of you, and check to make sure it's a level your body can handle. If everything looks OK, and feels OK, you can keep going. Always start with LOW vacuum pressure, and work your way up to higher vacuum. Not a lot of vacuum is needed, so resist the urge to over do it!!

The longest I've personally been made to endure it (so far) was approximately 45 minutes. It was set to a pretty low vacuum pressure, but definitely still enough for a strong stroking. No problems whatsoever when we were through.

It all comes down to experimentation, and experience as no two people are the same. Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,
    Dixiewrecked

19. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

I've received my complete surge milker, the bucket, the lid and the pulsator.

I've found the venus2000 receiver but I'm having problems with the pump. I can't find any GAST around and all the other diaphragm pump are expensive.

20. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Petite,
    As I said before, it doesn't have to be a GAST brand pump if you can't find one. Just keep an eye out in your local papers, classifieds, craigslist, etc.. for diaphragm pumps.

Also, as I mentioned before, I've heard of people using old refrigerator pumps. Have you been keeping your eye out for that? It's not uncommon to see old refrigerators out at the road. If you see one, just stop, cut the pump out of it, and take it home at try it. It will only take a hacksaw, and a set of pliers (usually), and a few minutes to pull one of those pumps. If it doesn't work, you're not out anything but a little time really.

Hope this helps. Exciting to hear you got most of the parts in place as well! Please keep us posted and let us know how the project goes!