1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Estrogen Cream

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by MelsBitch, Jun 25, 2011.

1. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

I am wondering if rubbing estrogen cream on your balls daily will shrink your testicles? If it doesn't what might? Would really like to shrink them some more!!!
  2. Shimone

Shimone Member

Well - don't know if estrogen will shrink your testicles but long term it most certainly will 'destroy' them / make you impotent for sure.
    The pill for men (the versions that were experimented with some years ago) used estrogen for disabling sperm production. Used as injection it disabled sperm production for about 4 months, but in this case it was a controlled dose.
    If you appy cream regulary / daily you most certainly will overdose and the effect might / will get irreversible.
  3. maidtina

maidtina Junior Member

You should only use topical estrogen on your arms and inner thighs. It goes into your bloodstream so in theory it doesn't matter where you rub it, but getting too much absorbed in the wrong place can increase the chance of getting estrogen related cancers.

Taking estrogen in low doses won't really do much anyway. If you want to reduce testosterone and ball size perhaps some spironolactone would be a better idea.
  4. Josie Secrets

Josie Secrets New Member

I,ve been using estriol vagitories and cream for two years but not consistently. Vagitories (the grease in them) put in anus or melted in mouth irritate intestinal mucosa and and are laxatory so I don't recommend. Cream applied topically on nipples, testicles, anus ets. are my way. No irritation and satisfactory effect. They are so mild that I wouldn't worry about bad effects, whic come mainly form ingested doses. I've had vasectomy so I don't need to think about fertility, nice. The effect is systemic mainly, cream gets to your ciculation without processing in the liver which means practically no risk to cancer on blood clots., Estriol doesn't give you breast an a hip but it makes your skin glow and at least I get a soft penis and loose my spontaneous erections, which is very nice! My anus gets very soft and sensiive too and it stays moist every time.
    UKgreedyus likes this.
  5. pinkpaw

pinkpaw New Member

I am very interested in what is discussed in this thread. I have been thinking about how easy it would be to get a more feminine skin without all out hormone treatment, but dismissed it as impossible. I'd like to hear more about these creams.
  6. Josie Secrets

Josie Secrets New Member

Dear Pinkpaw, thank you for your interest in this. I guess that estriol cream is prescription-free in Europe. Check for Ovestin or go to any pharmacy's gyne-shelves or buy in the net. Estrogel gel/cream is more powerful and needs a prescription, so do antiandrogens. Some hair-gowth stimulating ones might be free.

The skin glows and smoothens because of more subepithelial volume (mostly fluid=swellig=oedema) and less perspiration, also I notice a little more grease but less frequent acne.And the male smell of sweat goes away!!! So go for it , it's wonderful!
  7. Gingy

Gingy New Member

I've been chaste for 12 days. I've been applying estrogel (inhousepharmacy) twice a day for 5 days. My penis was 7in erect and 3.5 in flaccid. I haven't measured, but now it is a lot shorter and skinnier, i am losing my spontaneous erections. I have a cb-3000. Very comfortable. I slept straight through the night the first day I got it.
    I am self chaste and gay. I've been looking for a way to shrink my penis and make it impotent since I was 14. Now that I've found a solution, I couldn't be more happy.