1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

diapers

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by tj246, Apr 9, 2011.

1. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

has anyone been put in diapers an lock also
    my kh started doing that to me few months back
    i still go bathroom an all but i have this to say at least at night i dont have to get up to pee but sure have to change diaper in morning

2. subklik

subklik Office Girl Staff Member Moderator

i can't believe no one has responded since April 9th!

i just found this thread now so i will respond.
    i am right now locked into a CB6000, i am wearing a double diaper,(two diapers worn together) with plastic panties (pink of course)
    i have been this way for two weeks and counting.
    My Wife has considered going pro Domme for a while. She visited a local dungeon and She has been different ever since. She was in a session with a fully trained Domme to see if she would like it.

She came home to tell me about the guy getting sounded, jacking off when the session was over and the pro made him lick it off the floor and lots more gorrie details.
    She may be taking a job there.

If She does she says i will find myself in diapers and a CB for so long i will forget how to sit down on a toilet.

Things are once again getting interesting.

SO in short i am locked and diapered.

Anyone else?

3. subklik

subklik Office Girl Staff Member Moderator

Oh and I am chained to the bed by my neck at night so i too am forced to wake up with a wet diaper.
    Which She (whom i love and serve) changes to humiliate me further.

She also has talked with this pro Domme (who works at the dungeon) at a cafe and shared all about my "condition".
    Evean called me slave while on the phone to me while the other Domme could hear.
    They both enjoyed that one I am told.

4. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

i too get put in diapers occasionally when locked and unlocked. currently wearing one, actually i should said "locked" into one, thanks to a pair of plastic panties from fetware

5. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

I wear diapers and plastic panties to bed every night in a full size crib. My periods of lockup vary (depending on my behavior) and currently, I'm enjoying a rare period of being free. Since diapers (especially soft ones) can prove to be a tremendous temptation to masturbators, a decent chastity device should be considered a must for all smart wives out there. Mine is a CB6000s which I find to be so comfortable I often forget its on.
    I'm somewhat surprised there isn't more crossovers from the ABDL community but I think the idea is just starting to get around.

6. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

I played last week with a wonderful Pro-Domme and i was given a diaper with Her pee to wear home. IT was heavenly. Of course she gave me a golden prior to this.

7. sepura

sepura New Member

My MASTER keeps me in diapers all weekend. I am also wearing a locked steel cage so that I cannot play with myself. I am only allowed to use the toilet once a day, otherwise I am in my diapers. If I wet them then I have a minimum of two hours before they can be changed, Obviously if I wet again the clock starts ticking again. Can end up with very wet diapers.

Master also has me wearing very short skirts when in my diapers so that he can see my plastic pants exposed under the skirt to add to my humiliation.

8. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Well-Known Member

I regularly put my slave into nappies and lock him into them. I use this as a form of teasing as he loves the feeling of them.
    I will send him to work wearing it and he is set tasks whilst wearing- he always has to wet them or Mistress will not let him out.
    ilove the smell of urine as I change him.
    My slave loves to be washed, talced and put into his nappy, he ALWAYS has a hard cock when this is done and I tease him by wanking him through the nappy- it drives him insane!!!

9. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Theres something about the feeling of wearing diapers that I simply love. I haven't worn any in a long time but it's always something that I've wanted to do again. It's not something Master forces me to do, I used to just slip into one of my terry diapers and plastic pants when the mood took me. I think Master has always been a bit put off as he feels it's's a bit too close to adult baby play for his liking. Not that theres anything wrong with ABs it just isn't our bag.

I've been tempted to buy a pack of diapers for a while, the terry diapers never really worked that well for me and aren't as soft and padded as disposables.

Even if you're not into wearing diapers as a kink they can come in handy for those wearing CB devices as you can just relieve yourself when you're woken by erections during sleep, which as far as I'm aware are caused by the body feeling the need to go.

10. brendajjq

brendajjq Active Member

I don't do this regularly. I once did leave him in diapers with an 18-year-old babysitter while I went on a date.

11. Babytony

Babytony New Member

I have been in a cb6000 and diapers sence January 1,2013 my poppy don't let me out but for sertin holidays

12. mickcage

mickcage New Member

Is he put in cloth nappies? when you wank him is it a ruined orgasm or do you let him come in his nappies

13. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Well-Known Member

Hi, no he is not allowed to cum in them - I only do it to tease!
    They are not cloth ones

14. philfred

philfred I love Lucy xx Staff Member Moderator

Well after a break from nappies Mistress Deborah has decided its time to be put back in them. I am not in chastity but she places me in the large adult baby disposable nappies and then the double layer plastic pants with locks. They are so tight they dig into my skin. And now she also places my hands in the mitts for the night as well. I have to stay like this until the morning and I must wet them as well! Mistress has said she wants a sissy baby so I think thats what will be happening next ;-)

Its all Mistress's choice..
    slave phil