1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chastity Shrinkage?

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by dollyanne, Apr 2, 2009.

1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things! Moderator

Dollyanne has read in other places that chastity--especially long-term--can result in shrinkage of the penis (or, for the sissy gurl, the clitty). Cuckolds and sissy gurls, and to be sure, sissy gurl cuckolds, probably don't mind if this happens. In fact, some WANT this to happen! Dollyanne is already small to begin with, but did notice that being in her pink cb-2000 for more than a month resulted in smaller erections of her clitty. Even after some time passed the erections looked to be about a half inch shorter. This may not seem like much, but to a sissy gurl who is only around four inches at most to begin with, it's a significant amount.

This makes dollyanne wonder what the effect would be with long-term chastity. Has anyone experienced this? Will dollyanne's clitty eventually spring back to its full sissy gurl glory in time, or will dollyanne experience permanent shrinkage with long term chastity?:penisdance:

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

2. omega1111

omega1111 Junior Member

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things! Moderator

Thank you, omega! Lots of good comments there! Dollyanne will read through it. Are there any conclusions that you have drawn from it?

dollyanne

4. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Dolly,

Mine has gone from a full six to 4 and 3/4 inches. My chastity periods just get longer and longer. I am in the midst of a ten week lock up.

David

5. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

same here... mine has gotten shorter too by about 1 1/2 inches... perfect for the mini-birdlock depending when funds are available ::frustrated::

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

Years ago, when Hal Higginbottom was making the Tollyboy belts, he used to advise that after a time there could be shrinkage with a smaller tube required, and he would exchange if necessary. I haven't checked if this is still so with Richard Davies, though.

7. madamsboy

madamsboy Madam's boy

if shrinkage is an actual issue, that would pose an issue. Madam I do not think would be happy with any shrinkage. now there are 2 questions:
    What is cauing the shrinkage?

what can be done to prevent it?

can a release and erection on a weekly basis prevent it? Daily? monthly? bi-weekly?

8. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I think the main reason for shrinkage would be the lack of full erections causing the skin to tighten also I would think also the blood vassals may also shrink slightly with the fact that not as much blood will be flowing to the penis during erection.

From what I’ve read in the past thought that it’s not permanent and if the chastity device is removed the penis should return to its normal self within weeks. It’s usually common for erections not to be as strong for people partaking in long term chastity but this is not a permanent situation either.

I guess if shrinkage and less firm erections do become an issue then it may be that the chastity device will have to removed, for a couple of weeks or even permanently.

The problem with being in and out of chastity is that the body would have to constantly adjust to the device. I know when I haven’t worn my CB2000 for a while it takes at least a week before I can sleep properly and 2 weeks before my scrotum is stretched enough for the device to be considered comfortable.

A smaller sissy clit for some may be a welcome sight, I know it wouldn't be a problem for me, less for me to tuck away.

9. richard

richard Locked as usual

I noticed that wearing the CB2000 my cock was becoming shorter but fatter.
    But switching to the cb3000 it has recovered a bit of its length but has lost the width increase and is has lost it's original width too.

So I think the shape of the cage has something to do with it.

rich.

10. Hubbi0

Hubbi0 Junior Member

I am not yet in a cage, but I have not been allowed a conscious erection in months... however there are times when i wake up hard. i have noticed a marked decrease in size and firmness.

I can only assume that it is the opposite effect of using a vacuum pump.

Using a pump increases the amount of blood that flows into the sponge like corpus cavernosum. Over time, the corpus cavernosum are stretched, allowing more blood, and thus a larger organ.

If the corpus cavernosum are not filled with blood on a regular basis, they must shrink.

11. mikecb

mikecb Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I was going to make a comment similar to hubbi0. The penis pumps are basically the reverse.. but they don't cause permanent changes in penis size.

I imagine that if one uses a penis pump every day, one would note that their penis is slightly bigger, and stays that way in between. Likewise, if one is locked in chastity all the time, I imagine the penis shrinks somewhat, since it's flacdid (or restrained) so often. I expect neither change is permanent.

mikecb

12. SlaveBridget

SlaveBridget Cuckold Slave Bridget

I hate to be the bubble burster here but alas, sometimes the truth hurts, especially for those who wish to have a smaller clitty as a result of wearing a chastity device. The real truth is that certain body parts, no matter how much they receive lack of use, do not shrink. There can be shrinkage where there is muscle that can atrophy but this does not include the penis. The muscles in the penis area surround and support it but the penis itself is compromised primarily of tissue and blood vessels so the same is not true of it. If it did shrink, no matter how big you were to begin with, it would not be noticable to the naked eye. Even then it would simply be temporary.

Bones can definitely shrink in the body but that is due to aging and muscles can atrophy and shrink, but not our clitties. This is not my opinion or something that I read on the internet. It is a medical fact.

Additionally using a vacuum type device to enlarge the penis is basically the same thing in reverse. It also is temporary unless you do it all the time in which case the blood vessels burst and are damaged permanently resulting in a larger cock but one that will not get fully erect due to the damage caused by the pump.

Sorry to be the party pooper gurls but these are the facts and now you know them. :sad0064:

13. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Shouldn't this whole thread be somewhere else? This is the 'boudoir' (cuckolding) section.

14. chastrated

chastrated Junior Member

I shrink really small when caged for long periods. In fact my cage becomes twice as long as it should be when this happens. After we first saw this happen, we actually got everything back to normal size by rigorous maturbation over a couple months time frame.

Knowing this, my wife has relocked me and is intentionally shrinking me. It's adding to the exitment knowing that everyday brings me closer to a smaller useless cock. I suspect it's my age and weight that generates this phenomina.