Chastity Contracts

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Watchful, Sep 2, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    This pretty much summaries our contract.

Just because you can!

You have kept me permanently locked for months. You only allow me out if my hands are cuffed or tied so that I can't touch myself. Only you get to touch. You have said that for every ten orgasms I give you, you might consider teasing me. You always deny me, postponing my release. For some reason you always have me fettered exposed, so that you can play your kinky games on me. Sometimes you tease me, lick me or even fuck me. You have my body at your mercy and you use my sexual frustration as your tool. You push my boundaries, just because you can.

Your removal of access to my male part allows me to feel true sensuality. In a very pure form.

leftringer and Joroincharge like this.
  2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    :):):)

Is your wife/KH a Member? And what handles ;););) does she have to ensure you don't try and wriggle out?

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    Amante' has decided to allow me to share our agreement with cm.

Our 10 Commandments

1. Your safety, both physically and emotionally, will always be a priority. Your submission to me is a gift and I will treasure you. You are granted a safe word, which you have deemed “Banana.” If ever things are too much or too intense, you are free to use your safe word without punishment or humiliation. Likewise, you will never be punished by me withholding affection for you. However, you must accept all punishments and corrections. You are my treasure and my most prized possession, and any correction or punishment is only to better serve as your Domme and to better train you for your role and my expectations. Additionally, your trust is critical in our relationship. I expect your trust that I would never put you in harm’s way or break any of your hard limits. If ever there is a physical need for your cage to be removed or for us to abstain from intercourse, your need will not be questioned. Additionally, you need to inform me if your physical or emotional energy is low or will restrict you from properly serving me. Communication needs to be clear and honest.

2. You are expected to share your needs and desires; though, as your Domme, I may decide that the deed is not warranted at that time or that the “reward of your fantasy” has not been earned at that time. You do not get to cum simply because you desire it. If your “need” or “desire” is communicated in a way that I perceive to be rude or demanding, you will be denied and punished. Punishments can include, but are not limited to spankings, more time in your cage or in abstinence.

3. You are expected to care for my penis and to keep the hair groomed. Your penis is mine, and I like to keep my belongings in pristine shape. Should your new cage be more restrictive, you will be granted time to remove it for cleaning and grooming, just as you have been. If ever this grooming time is used for pleasuring yourself, you will receive a punishment and will only be allowed to groom under my direct supervision thereafter.

4. You are not allowed to touch my penis without my explicit permission outside of my presence (with the exception of grooming and going to the restroom). Even when granted permission to touch my penis, you are also not allowed to cum without my explicit permission. Additionally, you will follow any given instructions to the best of your ability. This includes using toys, method of contact, and technique.

5. Your primary focus is to please me as your Domme. You will worship my body. You will worship my pussy, especially when given the opportunity to lick or play with it. Likewise, you will worship my ass. You will display your hunger for either by licking and pleasing each with vigor and intensity. Only after I am fully pleased will the consideration be made to let you orgasm. This is my decision and you are NOT to beg for it. You should not let the possibility of orgasm be your focus. If and when you are granted an orgasm is my decision alone. You also should strive to please me with actions like foot kissing, massages, painting my nails, etc. This pleasure is not a test and you may ask me what would please me if you are not sure.

6. I will not control what you wear everyday, but I will state my preference as I see fit. However, if and when you are instructed to wear something (i.e. panties, lingerie, collar, etc.), you will do so without complaint. You will also, should the need arise, verify your clothing and or cage via show in person or picture messages. Likewise, you will follow other directions and offer proof as directed. This may include sending proof of an act, or of a state of being. This proof should be offered as soon as possible (without exact time limits) when at work; however, on days you are not working, this proof should be offered in a timely fashion.

7. You will show your appreciation for any attention received, whether for punishment or pleasure. Maintenance spankings are necessary to bring us closer. These are not meant to be painful. These spankings will include intimacy, with possible orgasm built in and me comforting you afterwards.

8. Your obedience is expected to be 100%. You agree to follow my direction and commands both in and outside the bedroom.

9. On mornings and nights we spend together, you are expected to pleasure me before either rising or sleeping. This type of pleasure might change based on the circumstance. On mornings and nights we are not together, you are expected to greet me in the morning (the medium is your choice) and say goodnight (again, the medium is your choice). Failure to do so will result in a punishment.

10. At home and in “non-vanilla” situations, you will refer to me as Mistress or Amanté. This also applies to text messages. In “vanilla” settings, you may address me by name. Doing so will reinforce your submission to me. Likewise, I will refer to you as My Pet or Nicci at home and in non-vanilla situations.

Since we have evolved so much since she wrote this to me I thought I would put down some of the changes and amendments that have worked itself into our agreement.

A. Since you have told me of your trouble being alone with yourself without touching my property, unless unlocked for healing, you will be supervised whenever uncaged.

B. Emergency key access will be granted by me only. You will not have access to it.

C. Unless I choose differently you will clean up(consume) your cum from now on. How is my choosing.

D. Your submissive state requires maid service, and I require a clean home. You will dress in feminine attire once a week, clean the home, and spend the evening pampering me with foot rubs, washing my hair, painting my nails, and body massages.

E. Your hard limits are removed except:
    1. Blood, cuts
    2. Defecation play
    3. Financial decisions
    4. Family decisions

F. Your hard limits that are now fair game:
    1. I may punish you to the point of tears and farther. Your tolerance for pain has made this necessary.
    2. Your safe word is gone. Besides the 4 hard limits mentioned above, you will obey whatever I command. There is no reason for a safe word, for your will is mine and your consent is now given to me.
    3. Cuckolding. I have no interest in doing so at the moment but have the right to. Your total submission to me must include any thought of your possession of me. We have agreed that should I decide to do so, there will be no sneaking, or lying. You may be asked to participate, or you may just watch. The decision is mine alone.
    4. Maid service. Was a hard limit, now expected on a weekly basis as stated above.
    5. Knowledge. Who knows, and what I decide to share with others about our relationship is up to me. Although I will not discuss it with family, as we would not discuss anything sexual with family anyway.

Wonder what we will evolve to as the years go by, but looking forward to whatever may be.

4. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    My wife was a member, but is not any longer.

We have perfectly fitted Neosteel Arch, so there is no way out without a key.

leftringer likes this.
  5. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    What was her name/handle here? There should be a trace in history. CM does not delete past posts unless in very exceptional circumstances.

6. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    I can’t see why that would be relevant.

7. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Maybe. You joined about a year ago. When did she? Back members on CM do not normally get completely deleted, even at their own request, because doing so risks ruining threads on which they posted.And she could probably still log in under her old handle if she wanted.

8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    @Nicoftime that is one of the best contracts I have ever read, and I love the progression. The fact it changed in the way it did truly shows a couple growing together and a Domme becoming more at ease with the control she has.

Nicoftime likes this.
  9. makememaid

makememaid New member

Business owner
    Northeast USA
    Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    What a wonderful contract, it is the best I have read and demonstrates and evolving and strengthening bond between you too. You are a very luck man.

Nicoftime likes this.
  10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes I am. I didn’t state this before, but we don’t refer to our “contact” anymore. I wrote down our adjustments for cm, but she would never say “hey get the contract we are changing it” it’s just a base we started with and the rest evolved without further documentation.

11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    These simple rules appear to be the entireity of our as yet only verbal contract.

When I am locked.. what she says goes
    Before I am allowed out for whatever reason by default I agree to going back in when told.
    Common sense is to prevail and be applied at all times
    Any possible health or unusual discomfort related matters are to be reported before they become an issue.

No1 pretty much sums it all up.
    No 2 maintains the status quo
    Nos 3 & 4 speak for themselves.

12. sissyassslut

sissyassslut Active member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    She is the Dom and I the sub.....she wants me locked so that is how I stay is pretty much how ours works

13. nomorecums4u

nomorecums4u Member

UK, Cornwall
    Local Time:
    I must stress that the sums inserted for early release or termination of contract were asked for by the locked one. This would most certainly work for married couples.

1. CONTRACT

1.1 Binding Contract

This document, dated 01 August 2016 (herein known as the "start date"), contract of voluntary slavery and chastity between Nigel Smith herein referred to as "Daddy", "Master", "Him", "He" or the related form "Master's" and ?????? herein referred to as “chastity slave”, "slave", "faggot ", "girl","boi", "slut","pain slave" or "it" or the related forms "its" or "itself".

The agreement consists of 7 main clauses with numerous sub-clauses within them and supersedes any previous contract or agreement.

slave , through signing this contract, is binding itself totally and completely, without limit (except as explicitly defined below), irrevocably to servitude to Master/Daddy. slave relinquishes all legal and cultural (and both explicit and presumed) rights, privileges, prerogatives and status to Master/Daddy to become His property as a slave/daughter for Him to own and use as He sees fit.

1.2 Term

This contract is binding for five calendar years from the start date until 23:59 (GMT) on FITH day of Dec 2014 (herein known as the "term of the contract").

2 AFFIRMATION

2.1 slave's/boi's Affirmation

slave affirms that it is signing this contract of its own free will without pressure or coercion of any kind, that it is of sound mind and body and is not under the influence of drugs or alcohol. slave/daughter further affirms that it fully understands the meaning and implications of this contract and explicitly requests it be enforced in full, and at all times, as defined below for the five year duration of the contract.

slave/daughter understands that it will be used for sex as a sex slave, as a house girl with domestic chores and duties and also as a daughter for pampering and age play sessions, as a pain slave that will be real, inescapable, unstoppable and also severely rough including bondage, corporal punishment, humiliation and any other technique Master wishes to use.

2.2 Interference

slave/daughter requests that no third party group, individual, organisation or body interfere in any way to prevent slave/daughter from fulfilling its obligations of servitude and obedience to Master/Daddy as defined in this contract and for the full term of the contract.

3 CLAUSES

3.1 slave's Responsibilities

3.1.1 slave/daughter will willingly, freely and to the best of its ability serve Master/Daddy sexually in any way He requires.

3.1.2 slave/daughter will willingly, freely and to the best of its ability serve Master/Daddy as a 24/7, 365 day a year chastity slave.

3.1.3 slave/daughter will willingly accept any punishment from Master/Daddy and for whatever reason, including purely for Master's/Daddies pleasure as a naughty daughter, but within the limits defined in section 4 below. Punishment may take any form Master/Daddy deems fit including, but not limited to, corporal punishment, bondage, removal of privileges including food or sleep, hard work or degrading, humiliating or pointless tasks.

3.1.4 slave/daughter will willingly, freely and to the best of its ability immediately obey any order, or perform any action, without question or hesitation demanded by Master/Daddy.

3.1.5 slave/daughter will willingly, freely and to the best of its ability obey all rules set out for it by Master/Daddy and live by them whether or not it is in Master's/Daddies presence. slave/daughter is responsible for listing all such rules in a "rules of slavery" document. Rules for slave/daughter can be changed at any time by Master/Daddy and apply immediately Master/Daddy issues them.

3.1.6 slave/daughter will willingly, freely and to the best of its ability submit to any training, and any training methods, Master/Daddy wishes to use or apply to it to better serve Him to meet His needs.

3.1.7 slave/daughter will always be completely honest and truthful and never lie to Master/Daddy or omit to mention all facts, actions or inactions, or any breaches of the rules and responsibilities inherent upon it through this contract and associated rules of slavery document.

3.1.8 slave/daughter will never make any excuses for any failures or any of its actions, inactions or any breaches of this contract or the associated rules of slavery document.

3.1.9 slave/daughter will show Master/Daddy the utmost respect at all times and never cause Him any embarrassment. This includes in any discussions, actions or activities with third parties and applies whether Master/Daddy is present or not.

3.1.10 slave/daughter will always endeavour to improve itself physically and mentally to better serve Master/Daddy.

3.1.11 slave/daughter will always be available to serve Master/Daddy when required except by prior agreement with Master/Daddy or for work or family emergencies. Following any emergency that prevents slave/daughter from serving Master/Daddy then slave will, at Master's/Daddies convenience, present itself for any punishment deemed necessary.

3.1.12 Master/Daddy has the right to define rules, for any period of time up to the term of the contract, that require slave/daughter to seek permission from Master/Daddy while in His presence to perform any and all independent actions such as making sounds, moving, bodily functions like urinating and defecating, and eating, drinking and sleeping. Master/Daddy may also chose to allow slave/daughter to perform any or all of these actions independently to avoid being bothered unnecessarily by slave's/daughter's base functions.

3.1.13 Master/Daddy owns all media taken my it or Himself and may publicise or inform it to publicise any information, stories or pictures about its slavery and service to Master/Daddy.

3.1.14 slave/daughter has the right to purchase a sissy orgasm at £50 each, maximum 3 minutes, no sissy gasm after 3 minutes it stops trying. Full real mans stroking orgasm at £100 each, maximum 3 minutes after 3 minutes it stops trying. It will follow all my instructions to letter for either of these privileges.

3.2 slaves’ Vetos’

3.2.1 slave/daughter has no veto over any actions Master/Daddy wishes it to perform except within the limits defined in section 4 below or where such actions may result in prosecution under the law e.g. public nudity/indecency.

3.2.2 slave/daughter has no "safe word" to use to stop any action or punishment.

3.2.3 slave/daughter has the right to respectfully refuse to perform any action for, or accept any punishment from, Master/Daddy when Master/Daddy is under the influence of alcohol or drugs. In such circumstances slave/daughter must, when Master/Daddy is no longer under the influence of alcohol or drugs, submit itself for any punishment Master/Daddy sees fit.

3.2.4 slave/daughter has the right to refuse any drugs, tobacco or alcohol offered by Master/Daddy.

3.2.5 slave/daughter has no right to veto publication of any information, stories or pictures about its slavery and service to Master/Daddy.

3.3 slave's/daughter's Possessions and Finances

3.3.1 Master/Daddy has no right to make full and unlimited use of all slave's/daughter's material goods, possessions and any other assets as His own and do so whether slave/daughter is present or not. This includes, but is not limited to slave's/daughter's home, car, clothes, household or electrical goods and any bondage, punishment or other control items or materials.

3.3.2 Master has the right to require His slave/daughter to acquire any new, or dispose of any existing, material goods, possessions or assets as He sees fit with the exception of slave's/daughter's house, car and any work related goods or clothing which are explicitly excluded.

3.3.3 slave will maintain an independent bank account and retain full responsibility for any saving and for any debts, or services provided, in its name including, but not limited to, mortgages, loans, taxes, and any household, food, car, clothing or utility bills. Master/Daddy has the right to inspect, at any time, any and all of slave's/daughter's financial records including, but not limited to, bank, mortgage, credit and debit card accounts.

3.3.4 Master/Daddy has the right to set financial rules for slave/daughter to live by - including severe limits on spending.

3.3.5 Master/Daddy has the right to make slave/daughter pay for any goods and services it uses while serving Him, or equivalent value goods and services to ensure it is not a financial burden on Him.

3.3.6 Master/Daddy has the right to make use of slave/daughter for His own financial gain in any way that is not unsafe or illegal and does not breach the limits defined in section 4.

3.4 Master's/Daddies Responsibilities

3.4.1 Master/Daddy accepts that slave is a valuable possession and as such Master/Daddy will keep slave/daughter safe at all times.

3.4.2 Master/Daddy will not instruct slave to perform any unsafe or illegal acts or anything that is listed in the limits defined in section 4.

3.4.3 Master/Daddy accepts slave has a right of veto on any actions or punishment if Master/Daddy is under the influence of drugs or alcohol and furthermore slave has the right to refuse any alcohol or drugs Master/Daddy wishes it to use.

3.4.4 Master/Daddy will, at His own discretion, allow slave/daughter limited but regular free periods where slave/daughter will be allowed to freely express its thoughts while still showing respect to Master/Daddy.

3.4.5 Master/Daddy will allow slave/daughter to freely express itself in its daily slave/daughter journal and other electronic communications with Master/Daddy including email and SMS text messaging, while still showing respect to Master/Daddy and obeying any communication rules defined by Master/Daddy.

3.5 Third Parties

3.5.1 slave/daughter may have no other Master/Daddy, partner (sexual or otherwise) or submit to any other person without the express agreement/instruction of Master/Daddy.

3.5.2 Master/Daddy is free to have other slaves/daughters, partners or relationships of any kind.

3.5.3 Master/Daddy may expect slave/daughter to serve in public or private, alone or in front of others.

3.5.4 Master/Daddy may instruct slave/daughter to serve another man or men, transferring any or all His rights and responsibilities under sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.3 of this contract and in the related rules of slavery document to that man, or men, for any period of time up to the term of the contract. Master/Daddy may, or may not, be present while slave serves third parties but remains ultimately responsible for ensuring this agreement is adhered to by those parties.

3.5.5 Master/Daddy may instruct slave/daughter to serve Him with other slaves where slave/daughter may have to control other slaves as a dominant alpha-slave/daughter, or to submit itself to another alpha-slave.

3.6 Disagreement

3.6.1 If there is any disagreement between Master/Daddy and slave/daughter on the term of the contract or any of the clauses or limits within the contract then in all circumstances Master's/Daddies decision is final.

3.6.2 Alterations to the contract must be agreed with Master/Daddy and slave/daughter and an amended contract with the agreed change must be signed. The term of the contract will not change as a result of any amendment unless agreed by Master/Daddy and slave/daughter. Master/Daddy, or slave/daughter, can veto changes.

4 LIMITS

4.1 Bodily Harm

4.1.1 Master/Daddy will not submit slave/daughter to any actions that would result in permanent bodily harm. This includes permanent marks on the skin and burns against its will.

4.1.2 Master/Daddy will not submit slave/daughter to any tattoos, brands or piercings against its will.

4.2 Unsafe or Illegal Acts

4.2.1 Master/Daddy will not submit slave/daughter to any unsafe acts, sexual or otherwise, including no scat, blood, needles, knives or other weapons. This does not limit any oral use, anal use or drinking Master's/Daddies piss.

4.2.2 Master/Daddy will not submit slave to any illegal acts, sexual or otherwise, including public nudity/indecent exposure and no acts with children or animals.

4.3 Work and Family

4.3.1 Master/Daddy will not submit slave/daughter to any actions that may result in it losing its job or seriously impacting relationships with its family.

5 LAPSE, TERMINATION AND BREACH OF THE CONTRACT

5.1 Lapse

5.1.1 This contract will run for ten calendar years from the start date (the term of the contract) after which time the contract will lapse and the slave/daughter is to pay £5000 to Master/Daddy for His services. Master/Daddy and slave/daughter are free to negotiate any new contract or to not continue the relationship.

5.2 Termination

5.2.1 Master/Daddy has the right to terminate the contract at any time during the term of the contract.

5.2.2 slave/daughter has no right to terminate the contract until the term of the contract is complete. without purchasing it’s way out, fee, depending on time served. Up to 1 month £50. 1 to 3 months £100. 3 months to 1 year £200. Each year on £100 extra up to termination. Once 10 years service completed £1000.

5.3 Breach

5.3.1 Master/Daddy has the right to severely punish slave for any breach of contract.

5.3.2 If Master/Daddy breaches any of His responsibilities or slave's/daughter's limits as defined in this contract then it may purchase the termination of it’s contract for £1000 and slave/daughter is released from its slavery to Master/Daddy.

5.4 Goods and Assets

5.4.1 Any goods slave/daughter buys for Master/Daddy or any goods it brings into Master's/Daddies home for Master's/Daddies personal use or for His use on slave/daughter will remain Master's/Daddies property at the lapse, termination, breach or transfer of the contract.

6 SIGNATURES:

I hereby agree to be bound by the clauses and limits of this contract of voluntary slavery for the agreed term of the contract (five calendar years from the agreed start date) between the two parties identified as Master/Daddy and slave/daughter below.

Furthermore I agree that this contract will be held by Master/Daddy and in the event of conflict with any other versions held securely online or elsewhere then the version held by Master/Daddy will be deemed to be the authoritative copy.

Master/Daddy: __(SIGNATURE)__________________________________ Date: 8th / Nov / 2017

xxxxxx

slave/daughter: __(SIGNATURE)__________________________________ Date: 8th / Nov / 2017

GeorgeFromGreece likes this.
  14. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    WOW!......the contract for my house and/or car isn't as complicated as some of these contracts. . I didn't sign this much paperwork when I joined the army. As much as I admire the complexity of these contracts, I have to wonder who are these contracts for if the chastity is just between two people? Here's our deal.
    I AM NOT FORCED INTO A CHASTITY SITUATION. BEING IN CHASTITY IS MY IDEA AND I ENTER THIS UNDER MY OWN FREE WILL. I DO HOWEVER GIVE TO AND ALLOW MY GIRLFRIEND TO BE MY KEYHOLDER WITH FULL CONTROL OVER THE CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH I AM LOCKED INTO CHASTITY. WE AGREE TO MY TEMPORARY RELEASE ON THE THIRD SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH UNDER THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES: ANY VERBAL COMPLAINTS OR OBJECTIONS TO MY CHASTITY CONDITION OR ANY REQUEST FOR AN EARLY MONTHLY RELEASE WILL RESULT IN THE MONTHLY RELEASE BEING CANCELLED. ANY SECOND FAILURE TO MEET HER CLEANLINESS STANDARDS OF HOUSEKEEPING, LAUNDRY, OR GENERAL HOME MAINTENENCE WILL RESULT IN THE MONTHLY RELEASE BEING CANCELLED. ANY OBJECTION OR REFUSAL OF ANY SEXUAL REQUEST BY MY KEYHOLDER WILL RESULT IN THE CANCELLATION OF THAT MONTHS RELEASE. WHEN ORDERED BY HER I WILL REMAIN NAKED AND EXPOSED IN THE PRIVACY OF OUR OWN HOME. SHE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER THIS AGREEMENT ONLY UPON MY APPROVAL TO ANY NEW CONDITIONS. IF I DO NOT AGREE THE CURRENT MONTHS RELEASE WILL BE CANCELLED AND NEW NEGOTIATIONS WILL RESUME IN NO LESS THAN 30 DAYS. FINALLY I AM TO REMAIN IN CHASTITY 24/7. AT HOME, AT WORK. SHOPPING. EVERYWHERE. MEDICAL SITUATIONS AND EMERGENCIES WILL BE "CONSIDERED" FOR INSTANT RELEASE.

THIS exists merely for her to wave under my face once I've signed it and remind me that i agreed to this. It's an agreement just between us, the only two parties involved. In her own words....."You wanted this. You got it Baby. I've always wanted one of those of my very own (referring to my penis) now I have one and I intend to keep it nice and safe and secured." She could really care less about it, but the fact that she controls mine knowing how much I treasure it AND how much I love to play with it is what it's all about !

LockedN8 likes this.
  15. new slave4You

new slave4You New member

Local Time:
    New here. And very curious. So...there is there typically a contract in addition to the actual installed equipment?

16. MissyCripsie

MissyCripsie Member

Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    Are there any punishments for the KH for breaking one of her own rules????!!! I’m looking everywhere for It and I don’t see any that work for me!! Please reply to this with any and all ideas for KH punishments

17. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @MissyCripsie , i dont think there is such a thing. Most chastity contracts have a clause that says the key holder can change the rules at anytime LOL. But if you really did want punishments for breaking your own rules just put them in there and say what the punishment is, or you can just let your boyfriend decide

18. MissyCripsie

MissyCripsie Member

Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    The reason why I ask is because I can't come up with any KH punishments besides removal of the device and cancellation of the contract. That punishment kind of sucks because it hurts both of us! I guess I just need to follow the rules I made cause I made them for a reason.....

19. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @MissyCripsie , well just think outside the box a little. Depends on what your interested in. Maybe a punishment would be he could tie you up and have his way with you. Maybe multiple blowjobs for a day and nothing for you. Break the rules and you have to edge for a day until he says its ok to cum. Just have fun with it. No reason to end it just because a rule was broken.

20. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Some great contracts here, if only wifey would stick to them

21. Jaxplayer

Jaxplayer New member

Professional
    US
    Local Time:
    Agree! I'm thinking rite now of some sort of punishment for the kh (wife) if she does not follow the contract. I really have one rule, if I'm locked she must wear the key at all times. All other rules she has full control over. This is the only rule I have made. In the past several days I have noticed she did not have it on. Confirming tonight due to it being on the chain laying on her night stand. I need some suggestions as to punishment for repeated failure to follow this one and only rule.

I am liking some sort of exposure, be it sharing a pic or even revealing clothes for the pizza guy.

22. muffin

muffin LadyDez's little locked muffin

Software Engineer
    Orange County, CA
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    @LadyDez and I drew this one up when we got the metal device. We were very excited about it. :D It includes things about punishment.

Chastity Contract

Definitions

HUSBAND – The husband in the relationship who has agreed to wear the DEVICE and to follow the RULES and accept PUNISHMENT at the discretion of the WIFE.

WIFE – The wife in the relationship who has agreed to hold the KEY and control her HUSBAND by setting RULES and giving PUNISHMENTS.

SECURE MALE CHASTITY BELT - A locking device designed for continuous wear by a male that prevents masturbation, infidelity, sexual penetration, and full erections by encasing at minimum the penis and preventing use and access. Any device that still allows any form of sexual satisfaction by stimulation of the penis does not qualify. The SECURE MALE CHASTITY BELT will also be referred to as the DEVICE.

KEY – The mechanism that unlocks the DEVICE.

RULES – A set of directives set forth by the WIFE to which the HUSBAND has agreed to follow. These RULES may only affect personal, marital, and sexual concerns of the HUSBAND and WIFE.

PUNISHMENTS – Corrective measures for the HUSBAND’s failure to follow the RULES that is applied by the WIFE.

BOUNDARIES – All aspects of the Contract may only impact the HUSBAND and WIFE sexually and financially. If a RULE only affects the HUSBAND sexually or financially, it is considered to be within the BOUNDARIES. If a RULE affects the HUSBAND’s career for example, this is considered outside the BOUNDARIES and cannot be a RULE.

Contract Term

The initial duration of the Contract will be for three years. After a duration of no less than one year, the HUSBAND and WIFE may sign again under “PERMANENT DURATION SIGNATURE” to agree to extend the duration of the contract to apply indefinitely so long as HUSBAND and WIFE are still married. Once PERMANENT DURATION SIGNATURE is signed, only the WIFE may terminate the contract so long as the HUSBAND and WIFE remain married. If the extension is not signed within three year initial duration, the contract will terminate.

Contract Termination

During the initial duration, the contract may be terminated at any time by either the HUSBAND or the WIFE before the PERMANENT DURATION SIGNATURE has been signed. After the PERMANENT DURATION SIGNATURE has been signed, only the WIFE may terminate the contract while the HUSBAND and WIFE remain married.

Contract Modification Both the HUSBAND and the WIFE agree that modifications to the contract can be made at any time provided both the HUSBAND and WIFE agree and sign an addendum to the contract with the modifications.

Agreements of the HUSBAND

Security

• The HUSBAND agrees to remain in the DEVICE for however long the WIFE decides so long as the Contract is valid and there is no medical reason to remove it.
    • The HUSBAND agrees not to attempt to defeat the device in any way.
    • If the HUSBAND finds that the DEVICE is not secure, as defined by SECURE MALE CHASTITY BELT, he agrees to alert the WIFE immediately.
    Health and Hygiene

• The HUSBAND agrees to ensure the DEVICE is always cleaned and sanitized properly while wearing.
    • The HUSBAND agrees to notify the WIFE immediately of any legitimate health concerns regarding the DEVICE.
    • The HUSBAND agrees to submit to examination by the WIFE or a medical professional chosen by the WIFE at any time.
    • The HUSBAND agrees to submit to permanent hair removal treatments over his entire genitals, pelvic area, and rear until no hair between the mid-thigh and belly button remains.
    • The HUSBAND agrees to regularly stimulate his prostate anally in sessions that last at minimum thirty consecutive minutes. These sessions cannot be more than seven days apart in order to ensure safe hormone levels.
    Obedience

• The HUSBAND agrees to obey all RULES set forth by the WIFE, so long as the RULES are clearly within the BOUNDARIES.
    • The HUSBAND agrees to obey and submit immediately to any sexual requests of the WIFE without hesitation or complaint. This includes both performing any sexual service to the WIFE and accepting any sexual action the WIFE wishes to take on the HUSBAND.
    • The HUSBAND agrees to submit to any PUNISHMENT by the WIFE, regardless of harshness or fairness.
    Acceptance and Enablement of WIFE Infidelity

• The HUSBAND agrees that while the contract is valid, the WIFE may seek sexual extramarital relationships with any number and gender of other persons so long as every precaution is taken to avoid pregnancy and any diseases.
    • The HUSBAND agrees not to seek any damages or legal recourse in regard any sexual extramarital relationship that the WIFE has during the time that the Contract is valid.
    • The HUSBAND agrees to assist in enabling and enhancing any sexual extramarital relationship of the WIFE, so long as it such assistance does not negatively impact their lives outside their marriage and remains within the BOUNDARIES.
    • The HUSBAND agrees not to pursue his own sexual extramarital relationships and agrees only to participate in the WIFE’s sexual extramarital relationships.
    Duties of the WIFE

Keys

• The WIFE agrees to retain all KEYs to said device and keep them secure and available.
    • The WIFE agrees to determine a readily available but secure place for an emergency KEY in case the HUSBAND and WIFE are apart for a period of time longer than 24 hours.
    Infidelity

• The WIFE agrees that during any sexual extramarital relationship, adequate precautions will always be taken to avoid pregnancy and diseases.
    Permanent Rules

Most rules are temporary but the following rules are always enforced and can only be removed if the contract is altered. The WIFE is free to add additional RULEs at any time.

• The HUSBAND must perform his chores in a timely fashion.
    • The HUSBAND must remain on a weight control and body toning program indefinitely.
    • The HUSBAND may not view any pornography without first asking for permission from the WIFE.
    • The HUSBAND may not spend any amount of money greater than $100 without first asking permission from the WIFE.
    • If the WIFE decides to remove the DEVICE for a short period of time, the HUSBAND must immediate put it back on when told to without hesitation.
    • The HUSBAND is never allowed to discuss release from the DEVICE unless the WIFE specifically requests that he discusses it.
    • The HUSBAND is required to make every reasonable effort to enable the WIFE to pursue infidelity including helping with searching, chats, reasonably funding dates, and being available at reasonable hours while the WIFE is away.
    • The HUSBAND is required to keep all sexual aids in the house clean and ready.
    Common Punishments

• For minor infractions such as a missed chore, the HUSBAND might endure physical punishments such as extended spanking, pinching, biting, and face slapping.
    • For more serious infractions such as watching porn without permission, the HUSBAND agrees to the loss of privileges such as free time and denied access to finances. This is usually combined with additional chores to make up for this loss.
    • For very serious infractions such as not agreeing to immediately wear the DEVICE after a removal, the HUSBAND will be punished by more extreme physical punishment, more extreme losses of privilege, and increased duration in the DEVICE without release from WIFE. Instead the HUSBAND will be completely ignored sexually by the WIFE for an extended period of time, such as two months.
    INITIAL DURATION SIGNATURE

Wife Signature_________________________________Date _____________

Husband Signature______________________________Date_ ____________

Initial duration of the Contract is active immediately after signing.

PERMANENT EXTENSION SIGNATURE

Signing this portion extends the duration of the contract permanently as outlined in the Contract Term.

Wife Signature_________________________________Date _____________

Husband Signature______________________________Date_ ____________

23. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    Not a contract per se ... we never went that far,
    But still, she has "Her Rules that I must live by".

1. You must always do what I say without hesitation - and if I ask your opinion, agree with me.

2. You may ejaculate only with my express permission & then only in my presence.

3. When I let you masturbate or ejaculate you must not let your gaze wander from my eyes - if it wanders to ANY distraction, you must instantly end the session without objection.

4. Your testicles, all the semen they produce and penis are mine & exist for my pleasure and my pleasure alone. I will play with them as long as they amuse me or ignore them as long as I choose. Them being part of you simply makes you the custodian - nothing more.

5. You are never allowed to ask, beg or imply that you want to masturbate or have an orgasm - disturbing my calm with this sort of thing, even once, would be dire.

6. You are never to exppress thanks if I allow you to cum nor show any form of complaint if I do not - just silently accept my decision.

1mlockedup and SoftStart like this.
  24. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    Wow!
    For me the idea of having a Side Letter would be making it totally clear that both parties are not just 'agreeing'. Rather, the male is asking for it.

How this particular one is worded; AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL !!!

I am going to stop short of wishing ...

25. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Thanks. Your first para gets to the whole idea.

Contracts are Ok for some but can only go so far as they can never be enforceable, vanilla anyway: best they can be is an expression of consent. And consent can be withdrawn at any time.

But if it's done this way: with him making request to her on lines I suggested (variations possible of course) then it's better evidentially, so she's a much freer hand as it's far more difficult for him to change his mind, especially if she can have other handles on him in reserve if need be.

El Guapo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice