chastity and underwear

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by wnt2srveu, May 3, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Keuschling

Keuschling Active member

Germany, BW, near Ulm
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Hi together,

when I was wearing the CB3000, I preferred to wear thongs (made for men though), for giving me optimal support. Second choice were jocks.

Now that I am wearing a full belt (currently MySteel slim), sometimes I go without any underwear (as the full belt is my steel-underwear), sometimes I put a thong over it to catch the leakings (sometimes even with sanitary pad).

Panties however are most beautiful (look as feel), but yet unpractical for daily wear.

Chaste regards,
    Keuschling

John likes this.
  2. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    yes i wear pad most of time also i just cant seem not to drip after peeing i sit an wait an wait but still some drips
    the panties are my own my wife buys my panties for me i do not have to wear old ones unless she wants to punished me for some rason

do you wear thongs panties do you like that an boy shorts you wear boyshorts i have them they are nice also

an yes when at work i have to make sure my panties dont show at home or out with wife alot of times she makes sure my panties show

3. slave & slut

slave & slut Member

Chambersburg, PA
    Local Time:
    I like the open to the world way with crotchless panties myself. They show off what is ment to be admired by anyone and they don't leave too much of a bulg in my pants.

4. ropesonme

ropesonme New member

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    I wear either panties or a jock strap. My KH holder has bought me jocks in a variety of colors, and seems to enjoy the view.

5. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    That's exactly why I suggested wearing them back-to-front. Like it says in my signature - "Don't knock it if you haven't tried it". :D

6. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Most of the standard "trapped balls" designs (base ring and cage) are too large, bulky, and "pushed out forward" to fit under any type of briefs or panties without exposing a large gap on the bottom near your thighs on each side. This inevitably lets the seams of your jeans/pants come directly in contact with your stretched and exposed scrotum on one side or the other, sawing you raw throughout the day.

Recently this bitch tried an Exobelt Extreme and it is absolutely heavenly to wear under panties/briefs, etc. Especially if you skip the using the optional scrotum trap and wear only the penis-trap shell. See my Exobelt Extreme review over in the vault for details.

As this bitch is writing this, she is wearing some Vicky's Secret boy shorts under some tight PJ bottoms. My profile looks like a Ken Doll and everything's nice and comfy.

7. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Member

Local Time:

H'mmm, yes, that is an idea, and I'd be lying if I claimed that a rather similar idea hadn't occured to me as well! Yet that said, the feminine derriere isn't entirely analogous to the male gonads, is it? Sorry, just playing devil's advocate here! ;)

I'm just a bit reluctant to go down that particular path when they make perfectly serviceable and damn comfy thongs with the male anatomy in mind. That, and pink lace just doesn't go well with my laconic personality.

8. lockd

lockd New member

Local Time:
    Agree with Alceste, thong! Or nothing, that is comfortable also.

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Wear a a Fort 24/7 and only wear men's briefs when biking, just to help keep things out of the way. I have never felt the need for support. I've found that wearing a light-weight kilt in and around the house is more practical and comfortable than trousers or jeans when locked, which is all the time now. Which is I guess much the same sensation as the utilikilts.

11. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Member

Local Time:
    M.W., thanks for the reminder about Dore Gabriel. I bought some of her thongs close to nine years ago, when I was still an undergrad! I seem to recall it was via eBay, so she must have had her eBay shop even that far back. Good to see she's still working her craft online.

I actually just located an old navy blue Brazilian-back number from her hiding in the back of my underwear drawer. Even without any alterations, the pouch fits almost perfectly over my chastity and holds everything down firmly in place. Not a big fan of some of the more garish designs she features on her webpage, but I see she does still offer solids in simple lycra designs also. I'll almost certainly be stocking up on some of these.

Was the Chastity Mansion thread linked above the one you meant to provide? It seems to be about the PA-5000 instead. I did locate these two threads on the forum using a simple search though:
    http://www.chastitym...ect-cb-panties/
    http://www.chastitym...-an-ebay-store/

12. Deleted member 15357

Very excited so resurrecting this post. Mistress K discovered my black mesh g-string on the weekend and had me wear it for a party on Saturday night. She was so impressed with the result and my comments on how comfortable it was I suggested that maybe I get another pair. She very promptly told me to get 7.

So i have come home today with 5 new pairs and I also pulled another out of hiding and showed her. She then took away all my briefs bar one pair and told me that I will only need them for emergencies.

It is so lovely being a sub to an emerging mistress who surprises me every day with how far she will take this.

50 days in chastity today too. Not even half way there according to her.

13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Mistress got me a little micro miniskirt and when it come there was a free gift of a pair of little lycra thong panties, and they fits nice and snug and keeps everything nice and flat. They am lots better than nylon or cotton ones.

14. as YOU please

as YOU please Member

AZ
    Local Time:
    i slipped on a pair of hubby's boyshorts and, WOW, what comfort. The soft stretchy feel adds a level of comfort that's hard to describe! i've got 10 pairs coming from kohls.com

(and they feel GREAT even without a cock cage!)

15. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    ok, lots of great ideas going on bout what types of undies work best.i must be the odd one cuase i wear varis types of mens underwear , just a size smaller than i should to compress and hide the buldge some

16. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Most days I get no "personal" choice. My wife goes into my closet and picks out a pair for me -- and you can see the type she prefers at left. She took all of my male briefs, held them by the crotch strap, and locked a big padlock around the bundled straps. Only way for me to wear them is to cut the crotch strap. She leaves the locked bundle in my drawer for torment.

17. as YOU please

as YOU please Member

AZ
    Local Time:
    Worse things in life than being told what to wear or do!

18. JetMirage

JetMirage Owned Hubby

Local Time:
    Everyone here should check out some of the kinkier selections put out by Male Power.

19. fineline

fineline Member

Local Time:
    I really like these, from Jockey, and have quite a few pairs. They're a micro-fiber brief, nice and soft, narrow crotch (almost like panties), high thighs, but they really support the hardware. My lady says that from the from the front they look like a thong, but they have about a 3/4 coverage back. They are the most comfortable that I've worn with my Bon4m. I liked them before I started into chastity, and I like them now. My lady looked at me the other night after I was locked in and put a pair on and said "You really look good in those!" Meaning that they were filled out quite nicely in the front!

20. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Snug briefs seem to offer the best support... Boxers, which I wore pre-chastity, let everything dangle a little too much, which leads to pinching of the nuts.

21. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    I had been wearing some Jockeys like Offline before chastity and agree they are comfortable and look great. International Jock also has some nice ones but are probably more expensive. Having the pouch to hold everything close and comfortable has made wearing my Jailbird feel like a natural part of me.

22. Dave Leonard

Dave Leonard Active member

NH
    Local Time:
    I wear panties here, 24/7 keeps my chastity tight

CuckCpl4BlkMenONLY likes this.
  23. buquet

buquet Man under his Mistresses

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    I wear only women's underwear under my pants.
    I find nice touch with my CB 6000

Dave Leonard likes this.
  24. stacy molugo

stacy molugo New member

Ontario, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    I also love panties. But I have a my own place from there I got them its a Spicy Lingerie. I also post yesterday some lingerie pix. I have also them form there. For panties shopping I am always ready. Because I love to wear them.

Attached Files:

25. stacy molugo

stacy molugo New member

Ontario, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice