Another Neosteel Arch review

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Andrew K, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

On February 7 I placed my order for a Neosteel Arch.

Having read Gwenys and other members remarks on the fantastic fit and the comfort I felt this could be the perfect addition to the My-Steel Ergoslim I already wear regularly for some time now.

Due to my specific sport the Ergoslim has to come off for 2-3 hours 5 days a week. With the Arch I hope to eliminate the “out-time” even further. I hope the slimmer and narrower fit to the body will cater for this.

I used the kit from NS for measurements and hope I got it all right. Having the My-Steel as a reference together with the kit I would be surprised if the measurements are not close to perfect.

Anyhow, last Tuesday I got the message from NS that they had shipped my chastity belt. This just short of 6 weeks. So as everyone has stated already Mr Mende is as punctual as a Swiss watch.

I ordered the Masterpiece waist belt without rubber lining and asked Mr Mende to make me a tube without any coating, as I want the stainless steel look on the tube as well. I am very curious on how this will look.

Delivery is scheduled for this Thursday. Needless to say I am bursting with excitement.

I will of cause write my full review here on CM, with pictures and all.

I am very much looking forward to share this experience with my fellow perverts here on CM.

2. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    And we look forward to reading it!

3. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

DHL parcel tracing indicates that the package has arrived at my post office. I should be able to retrieve it this evening.

Excited… Me? Naaa… :)

4. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Picked up the parcel some hours ago and I am now in the NS arch for the first time, some 30 minute or so.

Short review: WOW!

Took it right out of the box and put it on, and so far it seems to fit perfect. It is very tight, tighter in the crotch than my Ergoslim, but it is very nice.

Below some quickly mad pics for you to see how it looks and fits.

I will keep you updated on how things move on.

Attached Files:

Suewiang, Mist_inf, NightA and 5 others like this.
  5. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    Can you post a pic with the tube attached please?
    Would like to see how that works (if that makes sense)

subklik likes this.
  6. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Here are some pictures. I hoe this is what you where looking fore. I really like the finish of the NS.

Attached Files:

7. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Here is a short update.

The Arch came on at about 8 pm. It felt absolutely great to wear, and amazingly comfortable for being the very first time. Thought it would be pushing it attempting to sleep in it so it came of just after midnight. I did also have some pain from the tube pressing hard on the pubic bone. I did some minor bending and it felt better. As genwy claims, it is not only about bending, but also to give the body time to accept the belt. At 05 this morning It came on again, until 10:45 when I had to leave home.

It took me weeks to get super-comfortable in the Ergoslim. That experience I am sure will cut down the break-in time fot the Arch considerably.

Compared to the Ergoslim the waist belt sitts lower, especially in the back. This needs some getting used to. Over all the whole belt has a narrower fit, which I like a lot.

Unfortunately this belt will not allow me to ride horses in it, but I am sure anything else in terms of movement and sport will be fine. 24/7 will not be possible unless I give upp riding horses. This is extremely unlikely. 90% belt time is as far as I can go…

I have now been in the belt again since 4 pm, some four and a half hours. The aim is to give it a go sleeping in it. If this works well I will try to go on until sunday.

When it comes to hygiene, I have not been able to pee in it yet. Probably to horny, so the constriction cut off the pluming. This happened with the My-Steel as well, so it is just a matter of getting used to the belt and try to relax. No experience of #2 yet.

Review summary so far:
    1) This belt is 100% secure without tools
    2) Liked the look better of the Ergoslim, but this one is gaining on me
    3) Fit is fantastic, very close to the body
    4) Extremely well built.
    5) Sitting needs some getting used to (as with all full metal belts)
    6) Needs some break in time.
    7) Worth the money? ABSOLUTELY!

Attached Files:

Mist_inf, guodor, Rita and 1 other person like this.
  8. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    well ,,, the masterpiece "arch" is the right step in 24/7 lock up , as i am always in my belt you will get very quick use to it !
    best reg. GWENY

Gabriellia likes this.
  9. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Thank you gweny for the encouraging words. It is till to tight and uncomfortable for 24/7 wear, but have done 18 hours today and might attempt to sleep in it tonight. It is like new shoes... With a bit of time i will get there.

How low is your bel in the back? Mine is just above the crack between the cheeks. You have a picture?

10. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Gweny: How long did it take for you to get 100% comfortable in your belt? Sitting is still hard för me, but I only had it for 2 days...

11. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Today I have had the belt on since 5 am. In the office it has worked fine, even thought I used my hight adjustable desk in the stand-up position most of the time, as sitting is ok only for shorter periods so far. The belt is however very promising. I measured very tight, but expect the belt to become more comfortable as I go along.

After work I went more or less directly to a rope/shibari event as a rigger. Belt performed very well in this setting ace well.

I am confident that this will be a possible 24/7 belt in a week or so.

12. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Just commencing my fourth day in the Arch and it feels great. I have completed my first full night and my first full 24-hours in the Arch and things are moving along fine. To ensure I got some sleep I loosened the belt as much as the waistband allows (+1/2 cm (about +1/4 inch). Still no possibility to get out but maybe a bit more comfortable when lying in bed. I did not fall asleep until 2 am but decided to though it out.

A fast check on things this morning and everything looks good.

New stuff I noticed:
    1) Sitting is still hard, need to move about to be comfortable, sitting with one leg drawn up under the other increases comfort drastically.
    2) Walking, running, stairs etc are no problem whatsoever.
    3) Skin cream increases comfort - the more the better.
    4) Diving can be a bit uncomfortable after 20 minutes or so.
    5) The tube goes way back which gives a great feeling when semi-erect, but you also sit on the tube (hence the discomfort).
    6) The all-steel ergonomic waistband is a dream! After a day you do not feel that you are wearing it.
    7) Standing is super comfortable. You do not even noticed the belt.
    8) Sitting on a floor is comfortable as you tend to sit more to the back of your butt.
    9) The whole thing keeps me so horny that I am constantly as erect as the tube allows me to be, completely filling the tube thus stopping me from peeing… Standing in the shower peeing works…
    10) I had moments when I forgot I am waring the belt. This is a very good sign :)

So, to summarize, all goes according to plan. This belt is addictive.

Some mandatory pics of the day below ;)

Attached Files:

John, cblover2 and guodor like this.
  13. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Some statistics so far....
    stats.jpg

14. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

In the beginning I was sure that I had measured the crotch a bit too tight and maybe the waist 1 cm to wide. Now it feels much better. There is no way that the waistband gets below my hips, even in the loosest setting. My crotch is gradually adapting to to the belt.

When measuring I too measures several times over a few days using the NS measuring kit. My experience from the My-steel ErgoSlim is that tightness and security goes hand in hand. So I measured without any slack in mind.

My advice is to assume that Mr Mende knows what he is doing, because he does. This is not as true for My-steel. With the exactly same measurements the ErgoSlim belt had to go back to shorten the cable 2 cm and to drill more holes as the tube was positions way to high.

Neosteel produces exactly to your measures!

Attached some pics that I hope can help anyone in the process.

01measures.jpg

Attached Files:

15. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    How low is your bel in the back? Mine is just above the crack between the cheeks. You have a picture?

well , it took only a few days , those time when i started i have been in the neosteel T/V ,so it was not much of a different ,it seems alright , be patient and ignore a few red makes ,use a bit of vaseline and your skin get easy use to it..
    all the best .GWENY Image0004.jpg

16. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Thanks gweny! You are my hero!

17. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Some thought on hygiene.

NS recommend a small bottle but this works fine as well. A 20 ml syringe connects nicely to one of the drainage holes in the bottom. Cold water feels very good ;)

_DSC4990bS.jpg

18. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

48 hours and still going strong. Seems all bending needed has been done.

Sitting is still hard, and I still have to stand in the shower to pee. No 2 is a mess, but I will get the hang of it. Apart from that the NS Arch is incredibly comfortable.

One good feature is that you can loosen or tighten the belt without having to get out of the tube.

19. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    well bending is everything ,, here and there it is necessary !! check my pics do you see how i bend my "arch" ?? 30102009(023).jpg 30102009(009).jpg 30102009(022).jpg !
    all the best ..GWENY
    P/S trust me , i am always in !!

Mist_inf likes this.
  20. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Thanks gweny for the pictures and the support!

Compared to the My-steel Ergoslim the Neosteel Arch sits much closer to the body. The rear cable and the tube really caresses the crotch in a very nice way. I LOVE the feeling.

In my case not much bending was necessary. It is really a fantastic chastity belt. The Rolls-royce of chastity belts if you ask me :)

In the beginning it was a bit painful byt now it just fells good. Heavenly in fact! Since I got my belt I have been locked up almost constantly, only getting out for some bending and adjustments. Following gweny´s advice to ignore minor discomforts has decreased the break in time drastically. I have done both 24 and 48 hours lock ups.

Hygienen is not a problem at all any more. In the beginning peeing was hard as I was to aroused by just being in the belt. Yesterday was the fist day that I could do both no 1 and 2 without any problem. After the 48hr lock up there was no smell or other indications of hygiene problems. Using a syringe to clean out the cage after toilet visits, and showering regularly seems to do the trick.

I had some edema on the foreskin after my first 48 hour lock up, due to the semi-erection constantly pressing against the tube. Edema seems to become less of a problem the more I am able to relax in the belt. I managed the edema by squeezing down the swelling and putting on a Birdlocked Pico cb for 30 minutes or so to force the swelling back before putting on the Arch again.

On the photos below you can see how it looked after I was let out of my first 48 hour lock up. I was semi erect, filling out the tube completely the fist few days.

Attached Files:

Suewiang, Mist_inf, NightA and 2 others like this.
  21. littlepit

littlepit New member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    inspiring your pictures that you show us here, I think I also have to have to even go to Neosteel measured to me.

Andrew K likes this.
  22. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    Really good pics and good story. I have always wanted a full belt but I think I would find it hard to get used to. Maybe some future point. Despite my pic on this site I have a Steelwoxx Steelheart 1. Custom is good.... One issue I have is bicycling. I just cant do it in a tube. That's a bummer, I guess you have the same problem with horseback riding.

Thanks again for your in depth posts.

Shmtx

SvxJailbird and (deleted member) like this.
  23. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I’m glad my posts are appreciated. I am trying to give the answers to the questions I had myself while doing my pre-buy-research on the Arch. Hopefully at least some one in a similar process will find something useful here.

To be honest I have not tried riding in the Arch yet, though I do not have high expectations. In the best case I will be able to do some light work in the saddle with the belt on, but for more serious riding it will have to come off, no doubt. I will try and I will post my findings here.

So far I can say that all the positive things I have read about the NS Arch are true.

I am now on my 7th day in the Arch, where the past 5 have been more or less 24/7. So safe and so comfortable! I Love it!

24. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I have to say that I am impressed with what Mr Mende has created. Can hardly believe that it would be possible to break in a full steel chastity belt in just a few days and then being able to wear it for 10 days strait.

Mine is as tight as it gets, with the rear cable fixed in place with no way to move it, and the cage at a size that would never allow me any erection. Yet it is very comfortable, reassuring and almost comforting. It just feels great to wear it.

Sleeping in it has never really been a problem. When comparing to ring based cock-cages where an attempt at an erection is extremely uncomfortable, the Arch do not have this problem. The belt stops the erection by limiting space without pulling at sensitive skin or delicate body parts.

After my fist 10 days locked in the NS Arch i have been let out fot a day and a half to let thing rest, some cleaning and skin care and to allow for any potential problems (non that I have noticed) to settle "just in case". I think it is wise not to get to greedy and push things beyond the fantastic track record I already have.

Now I am locked up again and it feels amazingly good! Lets se what the ned 10 day have in store for me.

Another "pic-of-the-day" below.

closeup.jpg

John, Suewiang and Mist_inf like this.
  25. littlepit

littlepit New member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    great pictures, it look like perfekt fit to you, your balls are firm in place, i`m glad to see in the near future i will used to it too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice