Oct 20, 2023
Local Time:
4:48 AM
Home Page:
Middle America
Professor

sesla4ra

Sesla, Male, from Middle America

Married to my key holder, who has complete control of my penis; she recently began denying me releases and orgasms on a permanent basis. Nov 4, 2018

sesla4ra was last seen:
Oct 20, 2023
    1. adamjc1161
      adamjc1161
      That's good. Those of us who are permaently denied are kept this way for a reason. Besides keeping me focused on my KH, i definitely consider myself a recovering sex addict and that is part of the reason she keeps me permanently locked. Take it a day at a time is all we can do .
    2. sesla4ra
      sesla4ra
      Married to my key holder, who has complete control of my penis; she recently began denying me releases and orgasms on a permanent basis.
      Rectrix, sissyblueballs and Giveitup like this.
    3. sesla4ra
      sesla4ra
      Married to my keyholder; kept in chastity full-time for the past several years.
      lock667 likes this.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/in-my-wifes-service.7678/
    Middle America
    Professor
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Locked since:
    I have been locked without any releases for sex since April 15, 2018.
    Your chastity role:
    • Vanilla
    Chastity devices:
    1. CB-6000
    2. Birdlocked
    3. Mature Metal Pet Trap (I have worn this device full-time for the past several years.)
    Chastity resume:
    My wife and I began chastity play in 2010, and I was soon locked up full-time. After 18 months, she tossed our contract and demanded total control of my penis. Over time, my privileges were gradually reduced. By 2018, she announced she would no longer release me or grant me orgasms.
    I am an avid cyclist; cycling while caged has presented its share of problems.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice