Last Activity:
Jul 2, 2023
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
5:34 AM

ChasteandPlay

Active member, Male

Saw a comic of husband crsdresd by wife. She suprissed him with a cock to suck and then they came together. Cant find it anymore though.... Mar 15, 2016

ChasteandPlay was last seen:
Jul 2, 2023
    1. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      Saw a comic of husband crsdresd by wife. She suprissed him with a cock to suck and then they came together. Cant find it anymore though....
    2. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      Was working on a prototype CB a while back, welder f-ed up and I had to scrap the project. Hope to re-do it this year.
    3. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      Happy New Year everyone! Hope you become more of who you are. :D
    4. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      The other day I wore a diaper with booster pad all day at work. It was an interesting experience. LOL
      Dufty likes this.
    5. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      For those who like hypnosis check out Vive. I like his stuff, some are good for chastity especially: Control your eyes, I need chastity...
    6. ChasteandPlay
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Surrendered to Bec
        Surrendered to Bec
        Ok... mind melt version has a problem and didn't play all the way through. Tryed the zero version and it plays from start to finish. But is a bit glitchy and he over explains the meditation process at the start. I'm going to fiddle around with the audio file tonight to try and smooth it out a bit.
        May 13, 2015
      3. ChasteandPlay
        ChasteandPlay
        There shouldn't be any glitches. When I downloaded them they're smooth and fluid. :D Either way I hope they work for you. This guy is always putting out free files. :D
        May 14, 2015
      4. Surrendered to Bec
        Surrendered to Bec
        I'll try downloading them again...
        May 14, 2015
    7. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      I was just thinking, do we have any gay men into chastity on here? I'm straight, but shout out to you fellas!
    8. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      Any thoughts on if I should make the waist belt on my CB mirror polished, Semi-polished, or brushed finish like the Neosteel models?
    9. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      Done with the quarter soon, then I can hopefully finish my belt. Coming along quite nicely.
    10. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      I am currently making my own stainless steel full chastity belt. :D
      1. permanentslave
        permanentslave
        best of luck with your design but of course surgical grade steel would be better. ;)
        Feb 19, 2015
      2. ChasteandPlay
        ChasteandPlay
        Yes, but the problem there is certain formations of the steel are near impossible to find unless you have several thousands to pay a manufacturer to custom cast or shape the steal. Not to mention surgical steel is much much more expensive on an industry standard as opposed to a content value. But thanks for the encouragment! Ne pahh!!! LOL
        Feb 28, 2015
    11. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      If anyone in So. Cal. needs kink friendly carpentry or furniture custom built, let me know. ;D I've made some stuff, I'll put pic in my prof
    12. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      I'm sooo tickled by the interactive bells on the banners.
    13. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      I was wondering if any of the ladies on here who are now KHs but were never "dominant" prior could give me some advice about women? :D
      Mascara^Snake likes this.
    14. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      Just uploaded pics of my Halloween costume for this year. Check it out, hope all the ladies and gents enjoy! :D
    15. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      For Halloween I'll be going out as a sissy maid. I wish I could afford a neosteel arch Soooooooooooooooooo bad.
    16. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      How do I send a private message on here? Oh and I'm on 9days no orgasm without using a belt. But badly want a full belt.
    17. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      Hope everyone has a great labor day. :D I've been doing some drawing lately, anyone have a suggestion of something you'd like to see?
    18. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      Hiya love you status re smooth legs.xx

May be some more to add to your profile re why you want to be a girl and how far you have got.
      Xx Wendy
      1. ChasteandPlay
        ChasteandPlay
        Actually I'm happy being a man. I just love to crossdress and switch between. However, on a regular basis I enjoy nice smooth legs because it feels nice, just like panties and hose. :D On personality I'm really both genders at once. Imagine a multiple personality who is able to choose which one they want to be. :D
        Aug 23, 2014
    19. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      I've gotten comfortable with regularly shaving my legs and wearing panties. Feels good to be free to be who you want to be.
    20. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      What forum plug in does this site use? I like the layout and am thinking of opening my own site - not related to chastity etc...
    21. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      Wearing the looker type belt, interesting feeling having your cock not just cage, but impaled and violated by the belt too!
    22. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      Using the plug bell again after thinning the plug more. Seems to be a proper fit inside now.
    23. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      Just uploaded some new photos of the chinese version of the Looker2. Needed to thing the urethral bulb, but good otherwise.
    24. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      Wearing my shemale belt to school with pantyhose and purple lacy shorts panties. Everything's nice and constricting! :-)
    25. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      Put up some new pics. Hope everyone enjoys! :D
  • About

Chastity devices:
    CB3000, CB6000, Fort, chinese shemale belt, Chinese cb6000s in steel, bon4 and the plus version. Currently saving to buy a Neosteel Arch or shemale belt.
    Chastity resume:
    On and Off
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice