Need some advice for 2nd CB

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by vsl, Aug 24, 2016.

1. vsl

vsl New member

IT Techguy
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    Hi all,

Openend this thread because I need some advice for getting a 2nd CB. Currently I'm wearing a CB6000s with the middle ring (1 3/4” = 4,445 cm).
    The new one must be smaller in lenght and need to be a metal one. So I can compare both types of CB and see which one is better, so I can decide of I'll want a custom one in the future. Main reason to change to something smaller is because I've much room left in my 6000s.
    I've found this CB on the web: [​IMG] Cage lenght is 38mm and ring size is 43mm. price is arround 100 euro's.
    I've the following questions:

Will the ringsize be ok compared to the 6000s?
    Do I keep some important things in mind?
    You're thoughts/tips?

Looking forward to your answers. Many thanks in advance :)

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    well that one look like its got a hinge on the ring bit and theym a bit itchy sometimes so i wud try and get one that's got a ring that's round and not got a hinge.

3. KeptKing

KeptKing Guest

Although new to this, I have come to the conclusion that cage diameter (inner) is a critical dimension. It should be a close fit to your flaccid cock with very little room. Right now I am in a CB-6000s and the ID is around 1 3/8", which gives me (at 1" diameter soft) way too much room to grow. That growth in turn tends to pull the whole cage away from by body and put extra pressure on the back of my balls, and also pull the base ring tight against the sack. All of which adds up to more discomfort than necessary. A cage that is close to your soft size in diameter should allow much less of an erection. I have two custom devices on order - one nylon, one steel, both with 1" cage ID, and hope to have much better experience. Length is important, but I'd say the 2nd thing after diameter.

4. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    We are all different. For me the length is much more important. The cage should be short, but the diameter can be a little bigger...

5. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    100 euro? That's to much, it's a knockoff and should cost between 20-30 euro..
    Look at dhgate and ebay.

6. KeptKing

KeptKing Guest

Indeed we are all different. The CB6000s is OK for me, too wide in girth as noted already but length is about right. I find the rings with their squarish cross section are not the most comfortable, with relatively hard edges at the back of the scrotum and also under the cock and between the front of the scrotum. Custom made ones I have looked at tend to have rounder rings and softer lines/edges, which I hope will be more comfortable.
    The other thing to be wary of is the gap between ring and cage. The CB6000 has the advantage of being able to adjust this with the different spacers, whereas the stock metal ones are stock and many websites don't even mention what the gap is. I recently changed my base ring of the CB6000s to the next size up and didn't reduce the spacer, with the result that the extra gap was enough for my smaller ball to slip through. Not advisable!

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    if you like the cb ones then that's ok but they do niff a bit if you don't allow to have them off and clean them good. i had one but it broked and now i got a little metal one and its ever so comfy.

8. vsl

vsl New member

IT Techguy
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    Hi everyone,

Sorry for the very late rely :)

I've been thinking and reading the past couple of weeks and I guess the bon4m small is the best device to get for a good price: https://www.bon4.com/en/5-bon4m-chastity-cage.html
    So I might buying that one. What are you're thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

9. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    I had the same problem and spent hundreds of dollars more buying off the shelf devices, even a metal one and one from China. None were comfortable to wear 24/7 every day and night. I ended up buying a custom Jailbird from Mature Metal. If fits me like a glove and I got their smallest cage size at 1 1/4". I just finished my 4th year locked in chastity and am only unlocked for sex once in a while or for the occasional orgasm every month or two. If I would have bought the Jailbird right after my CB6000s broke for the second time, it would have been cheaper than buying all those other devices. It really makes a big difference and I was not expecting it to be that large of a difference for me. Well worth the investment for a device that will outlive me. Chastity is our lifestyle now so I needed something comfortable to wear as much as a month before taking it off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice