what happens when you say no

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Beck, Jul 20, 2016.

?

should i just submit, keep my promise, put it back on?

1. yes

34 vote(s)
    91.9%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  3. maybe later

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  1. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    so i am in this relationship where the dynamic is and always has been she gets what she wants. for the most part, that means i take out the garbage or deal with squishing a spider(sorry spider). but her dominant tendencies have so many different formations that i have trouble keeping up. she kept me locked for just over 75 days recently, she and i were drinking, and once i was out i was convincing enough in stating that my dicklet was completely too chaffed to go back into the device. she had pity on me and said as long as i promised to put in back on when she requested, that it was not a big deal. and really i needed a little break but we've been trying to be very serious with the chastity lifestyle. it brought our marriage closer together, and it allowed her to express her dominance in ways she never thought of. i have truly loved it, and i know it has had many benefits for our relationship. ...that being stated, now a week later i sit here un-chastised and because i said no. my dick is fine. it wasn't fine for maybe a few days, but honestly i could easily have put the device back on that night if she insisted. in some ways i wish she had. but i just didn't want to. and when the time came where she wanted it back on, something in me just said no. it wasn't that simple. there were some tense moments between us. i don't know why i refused, and put up a fight, but it was enough of a fight to make her mad and then sad, and to keep me out of the device. i am not sure i care to submit to wearing it again. i have always been submissive to her, but perhaps i am just not that submissive after all. i think it also has to do with the recent time in chastity, i was denied for a long time, but that really wasn't an issue, in fact i could probably be permanently denied - in the right circumstance. she just ignored me this last time. no teasing. no lusty nights of sexy time and playful interaction. i was just locked, our sex life went down to almost nothing at all. i felt really neglected, which is way worse than being chastised actually. chastity is tough if you're serious about it, and a change that is very hard to just undo. especially since my dick was pierced for the purpose of not being able to slip out. but she just ignored me this last time around... and i know that it takes a lot of dedication to be submissive and serve, i just don't know why i'd do that for her at this particular moment since she basically showed a serious lack of interest in me. is that selfish? or have i just changed? i am confused and wondering what the hell is next. after i said no to putting it back on, i could see that she was sincerely confused also. she didn't know how to answer me. she had no interest in seducing me back into her control, she just expects me to comply and accept submission with little or no interaction. i just don't know if i am capable of that. i need interaction, i need to be reminded constantly that she owns me and wants me that way. i think i need a reward of some sort, so does that make me not a submissive after all? i am very patient normally. i am willing to please her and not expect much of anything in return. but i do want something ---maybe even just a heavy spanking, which i got none of this past time around either.

2. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    I don't have any issue with your response, she has obviously forgotten that any relationship, even one involving denial needs constant nurturing. My Wife loves being in charge of our sex life, and my wearing a cage turns her on like nothing else. In every other way we are equals, as parents you have to be. I think there has to be as much respect for the person who's wearing the cage, as for the dominate partner who demands the submission. If I were you I'd have a talk with her and try to establish were things went haywire. There are no rules to this.

Jay.

3. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    Communication and negotiation are part of any relationship, even (or especially) D/s. Feeling neglected can be intensified by chastity but regardless it is not sustainable in a relationship. Did you express these feelings while you were locked up?
    If not, I encourage you to discuss this with her now. You might want to lead with apologizing for not brining it up sooner; communication is a two way street after all and she might not have realized how you felt.
    It has happened to me many times where I get to the point where I'm discouraged and frustrated, but some responsibilty is mine to recognize this and communicate it before 'the breaking point.' It's a skill that takes time to develop I've found.
    Perhaps after that discussion you will have the confidence to submit again, and know how to communicate these kinds of feelings more effectively in the future. I think it might also be a good idea to lock up, and then have this conversation. That way you can show her you're submitting to her wishes, and in return you need something from her to not feel neglected this time.
    Best of luck, I hope you can get to the point of enjoying chastity again.

manintyres likes this.
  4. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
  5. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    I have not put the device back on.
    She has not requested it go back on either.
    A very strange silence has overcome both of us.
    I'm not worried, but ... there have been happier times.
    We did have sex one night, and she commented on how I must be masturbating again because I was not done in under a minute. Oh good. Well whatever. When we finished it wasn't weird, but the passion is about as present as the UK in the EU. ha.
    I cannot say that morning wood is a bad thing.

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think you have any idea how much dedication it takes to be an attentive keyholder.
    Sometimes she might not feel like putting in the effort, which is her prerogative being keyholder.
    I really think you ought to learn to take the rough with the smooth.

7. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    My wife is very vanilla and since I wear the HTv2 our sex live is still limited in frequency, but slowly I see a change in intensity when we do it. She comes and I do not. simple.

Do I feel neglected sometimes? Sure, but this is for both of us a journey for the long term.

We do communicate much better and flirt again which was all reduced to zero before the start of our chastity journey.

She is so vanilla, that for practical reasons that I understand she does not want to be my keyholder, and I will not put pressure on her to be; just do my part of the deal and (almost) never question her part of the deal.
    It works for us and as said before, it works thanks to the very much improved communication (*) and renewed mutal feeling of love (both erotic and common) that we now share.

(*): e.g.: we talk about it when I feel neglected and because she realy listens I feel better afterwards, even when nothing sexual happened

Talk, talk, talk: that is so important.

Best of luck to you both!

manintyres likes this.
  8. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    Respect is a two way street and a Keyholder should appreciate the efforts of their caged partner, especially in a working relationship.

Jay.

manintyres and Mistress Meeshell like this.
  9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Once again, communication is the key!

manintyres and richard like this.
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh. please @beck dint you even have a cuddle when you was locked up.

11. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    Vanilla sex also comes and goes in long term couples depending mostly on external circumstances. BDSM helps, but doesn't prevent you getting into a rut. There are various ways around this.

We have some routine protocol and use a discipline system, where she gives out demerits which result in whippings so even when the sex is on a low, the BDSM/Femdom keeps coming.

We've also tied her orgasm to my chastity. (You might find our contract inspiring: http://becomeherslave.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/our-final-female-led-relationship.html)

12. Deleted member 43235

I think you need to talk to her. You also need to put it back on. If you want to live the lifestyle you should. If you don't want to live the lifestyle of your wife having your balls in her purse than don't wear it. You'll me more happier with talking with her and putting it back on. Sometimes she won't be attentive. That's when you do your own thing. Read a comic. Play a video game. That's what I do. But everytime I pee I know she's happy. Not only am I sitting down to pee but I know she's happy knowing she has full control.

Mark Owen likes this.
  13. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Personally I think there is a big difference between the fantasy of being locked with plenty of "teasing and lusty nights of sexy time and playful interaction" and the reality of day to day life.

If you were going into chastity expecting it to be all teasing and fun then you are going to be disappointed. Yes communication is key and part of this communication should be expectations. If you are apart most of the day and you are expecting teasing and acknowledgement as soon as you are back together, this may be problematic. If she is putting dinner together, getting the clothes ready for washing etc, patting you on the balls saying "good boy" is another thing on the list, not something done for enjoyment.

Find out the expectations and maybe ask her if she finds that she feels pressured to be referring and acknowledging your locked status, this can put some women off chastity.

Good luck

14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The old question of topping from the bottom. When is expressing your needs as a submissive crossing the line into telling your Dom what to do. I am no expert with keyholders, I've only had one for 4 months. Before I put it on I told her my expectations of her. Submitting requires work from her. She may not want to always be in mistress mode, and doesn't have to be, but if she couldn't take the time for a sensual text, a whisper in my ear, or a gentle caress in passing, then I would get depressed. I would fall into a funk of what am I doing. This dog doesn't need constant praise and attention, but i know I need to show my devotion and know it is appreciated. I'm not talking about orgasms or sex, I'm talking about acknowledgement or abbandendment. I would never give up on it but I would talk with her about taking a break from this dynamic until she can commit to my Chastity and all the work that goes into it. Life will eventually put a damper on it at sometime or another. Sickness, money problems, work issues, kids, exes, death of a loved one...all can make a couple say timeout. As long as it's not one person taking a timeout without informing the other.

manintyres, Beck and Felix cum ea like this.
  15. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Between @Nicoftime and @Mistress Jules I think you've best surmised my current situation. We've been playing with chastity on a serious level for over five years now. We don't have a contract right now, and really don't have unusual fantasy expectations. We've used chastity as a way to enhance what we've had with each other and to add a little excitement, but it is not by any means at the center of what we do. The last locked period of time was nearly completely lacking in comparison to everything we have done in the past. If there were some expectations that were in place at all, this time none other than a steel cage in place were met. Maybe I got carried away with my terminology in my initial post, or rant. We entered into chastity with almost no expectations at all. Things have evolved a bit and allowed us to see the benefits as well as the drawbacks. I don't think I ever looked at chastity as a way to just have fun. Life is and has been quite hectic outside of the bedroom. Finding time for each other can and has been difficult. We've suffered loss of loved ones, completed major moves to very different areas from what we were used to. We've been collectively depressed. Chastity and occasional BDSM really helped us refocus on each other. However, I should mention that the roles in our life together are very opposite the generic 1950s housewife that prepares dinner and such. I am the caregiver for our 3 small children, two of which are twins. I cook and do the dishes. I clean the house. I do the laundry, I take out the trash, kill the bugs that she and the kiddos don't like. I complete carpentry and maintenance, ie: fix toilets or windows or doors, mow lawn, change the light bulbs, I manage finances .. I could go on. @Mascara^Snake thanks for the input. I do think you've misunderstood me. I am very humble. My expectations are nearly non existent. And I most definitely know how to take the rough with the smooth.

To answer sweet @jemima , there were less than a handful of 'cuddles' in a nearly 3 month period. Maybe 4. And that is kind of my original point. Maybe we do just need a break from chastity. Maybe our lives are just to filled with other stuff to make it work on top of everything else. I've tried communication, and sad to say but it is hard to do so without a smart phone in her hand when I do. I've made efforts to gain her attention, like getting all dolled up or putting in some extra effort to make her happy. I'm not about to overstep my usual self - I really am quite docile and not apt to speak up if things aren't peachy for me. That was exactly why I said no to putting the device back on this time around. I needed to take a stand.

Anyway, It was nice to get some response. Perhaps this wasn't the best place to start airing my dirty laundry, but I truly appreciate all of your replies and am giving them all a lot of thought and consideration.

xo

manintyres likes this.
  16. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Day after day, love turns grey
    Like the skin of a dying man
    Night after night, we pretend it's all right
    But I have grown older and
    You have grown colder and
    Nothing is very much fun any more.

And I can feel one of my turns coming on.
    I feel cold as razor blade
    Tight as a tourniquet
    Dry as a funeral drum,
    Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left
    You'll find my favourite axe
    Don't look so frightened
    This is just a passing phase
    Just one of my bad days
    Would you like to watch T. V.?
    Or get between the sheets?
    Or contemplate the silent freeway?
    Would you like something to eat?
    Would you like to learn to fly?
    Would you like to see me try?
    Would you like to call the cops?
    Do you think it's time I stopped?
    Why are you running away?

17. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well @beck i love cuddles and i wud miss them lots if cudnt have them so i hopes that you has some more of them. i wud put your cage back on tho cos if dint i wud be smacked hard.

18. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    @jemima can i pour you on pancakes?
    you may be the best this forum has to offer.
    i do so appreciate your words.

SubVerity likes this.
  19. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh, that very nice of you to say but im not lemon juce and that's what we has with pancakes.

20. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    I would make sure everything is okay with her (your mistress). Sounds like she's lost her sex drive for one reason or another. The first year I was locked up my mistresses sex drive was fairly low and at times it made chastity for me difficult because I was expecting much more teasing and playfulness. I certainly wasn't forgotten about like you say you were, but I really felt a lack of intimacy. It turned out that my mistress was experiencing high anxiety because of her masters program she is going through. It was throwing her off and making her lose her sex drive in turn killing our intimacy. She has a prescription for that now and is a much happier person.

The other problem was me... I was expecting to much teasing and play than what she wanted to give me. I complained and asked her if she would tease me more etc... What I wasn't doing was listening to her and how she wanted to conduct my chastity. We had different ideas on what we thought chastity and teasing should be. I'm much more about the physical teasing and being dominated via strap on and humiliation and whatnot. She is more about denying me altogether any teasing and anything I'd really like just to fuck with my mind then she'll completely surprise me with some extremely erotic play.

I find it very confusing sometimes but once I wrapped my head around her style of dominance I've come to an understanding of what she wants. I don't always agree or like what she wants to do with me but that's the whole point is to submit to her wishes. I would sit down and have a talk with your mistress and make sure that she is "okay" see why she's changed over the last 2 1/2 months and basically been ignoring you. Then if all is well the two of you can discuss what you can expect from chastity from here on out. Understand her approach to chastity at this point and see if that's something you can handle.

I don't blame you for feeling the way you do, being locked and left is not very fun. In fact it can very much diminish your desires if no intimacy is involved.

manintyres and Beck like this.
  21. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    well well welly well well. i present to you oh fair Mistresses, droogies and droogs alike, my reinstatement to the dicklet staja.

so it is that another bout with being chaste has begun yet again. after perusing CM, and deriving some inspiration, your becky boi has submitted to unrelenting steel chastity again. my KH hasn't specified a time, but, i suppose that is really not something i should think about. so what changed my mind you might wonder? it was a combination of things, but some moments that influenced me arrived in two parts. part one was coming across the neurochemistry of sex thread. in that thread you can find all kinds of interesting tidbits of the inner workings of chemical elements of ones body and brain. there is info for both sexes. i did some reflecting, and i know beyond a shadow of doubt that i am most certainly a dopamine addict and fiend. what can i say? i love a good rush. i love a good tug. i love the ole in out in out. for someone who is bored with life, these little moments of metal release can be quite the fix to get one on to the next. however, in being aware of my debauchery and addictive personality, i have chosen to try to behave, and see if i can reap a benefit. it will not be easy. part two was an image. one simple image. i reluctantly admit that the profile page banner currently on Ms Amanda's page put me into a dizzying spell. her status update helped a bit too. i know it is a crafted image, not anything actually representative from what i've gathered, but it did me in. in seeing that i wanted so badly to submit all over again. my stubbornness all but evaporated, and i quickly forwarded the three links from the neurochemistry thread over to my KH. it took her a couple days, being busy and all, but once she had reviewed the information, she very sweetly asked me to put my device back on and i did so. later that night she asked me to lay across our bed face down, to which she tightly secured my arms and legs and proceeded to bring me to about a level 3 via an assortment of crops, floggers, and paddles over about 50 minutes or so. she certainly could have done much more, and i deserve as much, but she inferred she was only warming me up to the next time. she also stated that if i do not submit to such discipline there will be no release from chastity. gulp! when she was done, she turned me over and told me to lick her. she assumed the position on all fours, mounting my face, and let me lick her almost dripping wet pussy. it was very nice, especially seeing her so turned on. i peck uselessly again at my cum stained keyboard to share with my comrades, my droogs, my inspiration, my reentry to submission. hope i can stay a good boi. hope hope hope.

22. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I just read this post in a new thread and I wanted to say Thank you for posting it. You are so right. Most men are still thinking about themselves.

manintyres likes this.
  23. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    As we did for 45 years, I have a safe word that if used, means I am serious and to stop all play and talk. I have learned the hard and painful way of the importance of safe and sane play. I also know that the sub has all the power, not the domme. The submissive gives permission to the domme to dominate them and can withdraw it at anytime. The domme cannot legally dominate anyone without their permission. So subs are really the ones in control of the goal while the domme decides how to reach that goal. The sub and domme must also discuss likes and limits. A sexual fetish should be about both parties getting what they want out of it, if even if it is just money for one of them. :)

Each year my wife and I negotiate the least amount of orgasms I get. The reason for that is that she has said if it is up to her, I would get none since she has no use for my penis. We have not had intercourse for about 15-20 years and she uses her vibrator almost exclusively with oral sex a once or twice a year thing. I am sterile and have Diabetes induced ED that most times even Viagra cannot help. My penis is smaller than it used to be due to old age, weight gain and being locked up all the time. Plus my wife is more interested in sex with women, than men due to her dislike of penetration. We also negotiate the frequency of sex. This year instead of it being once a week, it is only when my wife is in the mood.

We also adjust throughout the year, trying this and that to see what we like and to keep chastity from becoming boring as it is not as exciting as our other fetishes in our life unless you make chastity part of a larger fetish. Nothing is written in stone and if I feel I need more frequent orgasms I will talk to my wife and compromise. My wife will also give me an orgasm if she feels I am in mental or physical distress, so I feel safe in her hands. Finally, I can use my safe word to bring everything to a screeching halt. Our fetishes are our sex games and not our life and marriage. I am never dominated, I choose to submit to women who I trust and worthy of my submission.

What it boils down to is making it fun for both of us and not trying to do chastity by someone else's standards.

24. MzRubenesque

MzRubenesque Member

Mistress
    Yorkshire Uk
    Local Time:

25. MzRubenesque

MzRubenesque Member

Mistress
    Yorkshire Uk
    Local Time:
    I have been guilty of this at times ,sudden loss of control & power can be a knock a to your confidence and then comes feeling of confusion and loss as to how to get it back.
    And I have given Daisy the cold shoulder at times and at some point he's come to me and asked me gently to put him back in
    If she isn't up to talking about it ,try an email

Beck, Mash2214 and manintyres like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice