Male Chastity? That's Crazy Talk!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by RP Chance, Jul 4, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    I'm not letting my Wife read this!!!

Pinkie likes this.
  2. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    One could argue that the best way to deal with the frustration is to give her endless oral the next few days. It could help with the frustration, and well, if not... your Mistress has you right where she wants you anyways.

3. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Gaming, no surprise in Las Vegas.
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    I will wait for her next direction, so far that seems to be my best move.

joe01 likes this.
  4. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:
    The evening passes, normally. Normally save for a steel ring and cage attached firmly around my genitals and the key to it hanging around PInkies neck. Just as is the way of life without a Domme/sub relationship in play, many days just pass with a good dinner, a great chat and a warm shower. That's normal life, and it makes what is unfolding all the more interesting. I'm not allowed out of my Jail Bird for more than a few minutes for cleaning every 2 to 3 days, otherwise I fuss with Q Tips and wipes to keep things clean. If there is a reason to remove it during sex play, it goes right back on again. Once every couple of weeks I am given a "barefoot" night to give things a good airing. This only happens if I have had a release to avoid the possibility I might take a moment to masturbate. I'm not a big masturbater, but as the times between releases increase it is just as well i not have temptation put in my way. My confinement has reduced the amount of time it takes me to cum and my wife likes that very much. less time out of the cage, less time she has to stroke to see the water works.

We have both come to like the look of my genitals when they are confined in stainless steel. We both know that I will never be allowed to have intercourse with her again, my cock has become too small to interest her for fucking. But she does like to see me pleased on occasion and that is good. She will find satisfaction for her desire to be penetrated elsewhere. I have found out today she plans on chaining me up in the guest bathroom when she has her next lover over, lest I interfere with her fun. She liked ruining my orgasm so much she cautions there will be more, many more than a real completion.

Tonight we sit and rest and enjoy life.

Things are perfectly normal...

5. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    My KH loved how hard and tight my balls felt while caged and aroused. She loved stroking them to keep me turned on and as a result making them tighter and harder, which turned her on even more. I'd eat her out or finger bang her to make her cum over and over. Then when she had enough she'd kiss me and tell me how good i made her feel. Then when I'd ask if I could cum she'd giggle or something and remind me how she did not care about that. Usually she would blame me for wearing her out by making her cum so many times.

It was a real Catch 22. She would lay on her back with her legs spread which she knew turned me on and was a signal to play with her pussy.
    So I'd make her cum to please her hoping she'd help me out, then say I had worn her out and she was done with sex for the night. At best I'd be told she was going to allow me to cum, when I'd ask her to unlock it she would say I was allowed to cum if I could while being locked. I'd try my best, knowing it was futile to try to make myself cum. She would sometimes let me suck her fingers like they were a cock while I tried to jerk off in the cage. Once while doing this she told me how pathetic I was as she laughed at me.

Wonderfully frustrating.

spider203 and joe01 like this.
  6. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:
    Ah, the wonderfully frustrating thing!a

I am married to a loving partner who is always concerned about my well being. It important to know, she has a long history of enjoying sissy boys and inflicting all manner of punishment on them, she loves being on top. When I revealed to her I would like to try a chastity device and have her punish me in all ways, she was delighted but concerned that she not hurt our relationship.

We have talked about this often and it has come to this, I have a safety word. Unless I use that word, she will feel free to say or do what she wants to me without concern. I further have asked she take off the gloves when it comes to denial and humiliation. What follows is a quote from an email from her this morning: She is referring to the current state of my penis.

"Its already too short to fuck me with – you couldn’t fuck another woman if you tried. Its not as big around either. It has shrunk.
    I don’t even feel like rubbing my pussy on it any more"

I was excited, humiliated and just plain turned on to read these words. Lucky for me my Pinkie likes to play with boy-sized penis. Lucky for her I have a mommy fixation and like to be embarrassed.

Isn't life just perfect??

Pinkie likes this.
  7. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    This is one area my Wife has not been comfortable entering. I have an average sized penis which is small when I am flaccid. I have had an issue with the size of my penis since puberty and I have told her that her telling me that she wishes it was bigger would absolutely turn me on. She has so far been unable to do this, even in play.

I think this is linked to what she said recently, that the only reason she would stop this chastity thing is if I said what she was doing is abuse. Even though I have told her I would like her to do this penis size humiliation she cannot bring herself to do so. I cannot complain as she is certainly being wonderful as my Mistress and keyholder in so many other ways. I do hope that she does become comfortable with this though.

Pinkie likes this.
  8. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:
    We understand this completely. I am married to a kind and wonderful person and a real woman. This Size shaming is somthing she has been familiar with but not with me. She has just started, and carefully, and also concerns herself with actually wounding me. That is a wonderful problem to have.

This masochistic side of me/us is hard to describe. My wife is closer to an understanding for many reasons. It deserves noting that with a slight twist she would be the sub and I might be her Dom. I can be dominant with women, but in this trip through life it is better suited for me to express myself as her sub.

jasmic68, perhaps you are the fortunate soul who is wed to someone who hasn't been through the Forge that casts us in our odd roles. A wounded soul seeks comfort in so many different ways. Your dear wife may not have a reference for why we might enjoy being ridiculed for our private shortcomings and actually thrive on that. She sounds like a caring and loving life partner. If I can assist by trying to explain why this thing that seems hurtful is so pleasurable, I would be pleased. My mate and Domme is Pinkie as you know. She will see this post and perhaps she can contribute to the discussion. In daily life she is a love and a fierce ally. In bed she is a tigress and demands all my attention.

Perhaps she may understand yet that she won't be hurting you. Or, maybe, it's a dog that should be left to iie.

9. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    I love my Boy. Playing with your tiny cock is so much fun. Tonight was fantastic :p

slave_m likes this.
  10. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    When you are loved then your mate will care. I have taken this in stages with us finally deciding on the use of the safe word. That way I can do and say what I want and if it crosses that line into damaging our relationship he can hold up his hand (metaphorically) and I will stop. Safe words are not just for the Sub - they are also for the Domme. It keeps a Dommes safe as well when we love the one we torture. :)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That is an interesting perspective @RP Chance , that my Wife has not been wounded in a way that would give her enjoyment in this humiliation of me, even though I have told her that I am much more than just fine with it. She has been hurt in the past but hardly ever by me. I am ashamed that I cannot say never by me, but there it is, we have moved on and are indeed very much in love. She is however changing and enjoying being more dominant, she likes seeing how I react to this strength she is exerting over me. The strange thing is that while this is happening she is also telling me much more often that she loves me and is showing me much more affection as well. Or at least I am noticing this more.

You are also right that much of what is happening to me is hard to explain. It too verges on the masochistic. Why would I enjoy being told she wishes that my penis was bigger? I suppose it is because that is what I truly wish, and her saying it would confirm my own feelings, and if I had a bigger penis just imagine what I could do with it, and how it would feel? It would also fire my creative fantasy juices into imagining what she would do with a large penis, how she would react and what it would look like.

Yesterday I knelt down in front of her to get some food out of a low cupboard. Completely in jest she put her foot on my back and pushed me down to the floor, saying 'down boy' in an obviously comical way. She has done this more sensually when we shared a shower but the effect was still the same. While I was on the floor I kissed her toes and when I stood up I had a very obvious lump in my trousers where my caged penis was struggling to show her how much it enjoyed her attention. She absolutely loved it!

I will bring up your point about the safe word with my Wife this Saturday @Pinkie when I am allowed to talk about chastity (her major rule is designed to stop me overwhelming her with information and ideas, so I am only allowed to talk about it on a Saturday.) Even reading your comment about how much you enjoyed playing with RPs tiny penis gave me a burst of excitement, imagining my Wife saying the same thing to me.

Pinkie likes this.
  12. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Dear RP -- let the games begin my Dear Boy. While I have left a printed copy and the stack of prepared envelopes on the table for you to find in the morning, I will also leave this here.

New Game

Once a week – every 7 days, you may choose an envelope.

Inside the envelopes is a folded piece of paper that says:

*Release

*Ruined

*Dealers Choice

These are written in pencil by my own hand, and the envelopes are sealed and stapled.

Whatever is inside the envelope is what you will get. But. You don't get to see what was written inside until after the event.

I will open the envelope of your choosng and do what it says. Afterward I will show you what it was you chose – though you will already know...lol.

Release: Orgasm (of my choosing)

Ruined: Well, you know what that means.

Dealers Choice: I decide what you get. It could be anything from a prolonged teasing with no release to a full out hand job to ruined orgasm. It will all depend on how I am feeling in the moment.

This starts on Sunday

I am not sharing the ratio of what is written on those slips of paper... LOL. Kisses. Pinkie

slave_m likes this.
  13. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    People who aren't having fun doing this aren't doing it right.

I suppose orgasm (of my choosing) includes an orgasm for you but not for him? If not it should do!

Pinkie likes this.
  14. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    It would mean a release for him - but I choose how that happens. Maybe I give him a hand job... maybe he gives himself one. I get all the orgasms I want, when I want :p !
    Its like Russian Roulette, but no guns involved. He picks that envelope and that is what he gets.

slave_m likes this.
  15. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:
    :eek:
    What if I get all the good ones first then only have bad ones? There are lots of little slips in that box!:eek:

Pinkie likes this.
  16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    At least you would have had some good ones!

17. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:
    For reasons beyond my understanding, my thread has been moved to the "Powder Room" because of "sissy content". While I give all due respect to every interest, sissy has never been one of mine. I will continue to post my comments and insights here, but don't find my discourse relevant to The Powder Room. Apologies in advance to any and all who may be confused at this latest move by whoever here makes these decisions. I see no recourse, evidently direct communication with the power base if this lovely site is not encouraged.

Best Regards,

Pinkie likes this.
  18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Sissy content? Where? I just went through the entire thread and the only mention of sissies I could see was the one where you said about your Wife's previous experience of sissy boys. There isn't any sissy content!

I would most certainly contact as many admins as it takes to get it moved back.

maid_carrie and Pinkie like this.
  19. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your comment jasmic, I'm not familiar with this process. As soon as I discover how the process works, I will attempt a contact. I have a full enough life that this can't be allowed too much time.

20. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Your thread has been moved to the Pedestal where (unless you have objections) it shall remain.

Pinkie likes this.
  21. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Thank You Mascara^Snake for doing this. As RP's wife and Domme, I can tell you he is not a sissy.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  22. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please i think that sissys are allow to write in other bits as well as the Powder Room cos i do,

danijean001 and Pinkie like this.
  23. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Jemima, I agree you should be able to write other places here - I think its about content. The content needs to fit in with the theme of the room is what I gather here. Mascara^Snake moved it to an appropriate place, so no worries. You are adorable Jemima.

Jasmic68 and jemima like this.
  24. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooooh thank You Mistress.

25. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:
    Good morning all;
    With a good deal of help from maid carrie we are back in the vault! Please disregard my earlier post, by their actions and words they have made clear how really concerned and helpful they truly are. "They" being the wonderful folk who give their time to keep Chas Mans running. My misunderstanding of how to use the site and the "Report" function added to the confusion. Again, thanks all.

Back to more fun.

Our first drawing from the "Golden Ticket" box this weekend is now past. As if to mislead me to the possible denial to follow, I drew a "Release" ticket. The kind ministrations of Pinkies hand delivered an explosive orgasm to my tiny hungry little penis.

If you aren't familiar with Pinkie's latest device of mental torture, she created a series of sealed tickets and put them in a special box. On each ticket is a word. The 3 possibilities are:
    Release
    Ruined
    Dealers Choice

I drew a Release ticket. That means there is now one less happy ending. If I draw a "Ruined" ticket, she will deliver one of her expert ruined orgasms. Having experienced this the week prior and left another full week before release, it ups the ante. I was extra horny and needy that week.

The third is most interesting, that's "Dealers Choice". That simply means Pinkie will make the decision what is to happen. She has also shared that I don't know what the ratio of one to the other is, so this may have all started with more of one than the other. I can see a possibility of several releases in a row. Equally likely, there may be weeks of nothing but denial and ruined orgasms.

It has a delicious randomness about it. Even after the ticket is drawn and the festivities begin, I don't see the ticket until the result is already known to me. The Dealers Choice option can really tip the equation one way or the other.

Well, I'm sitting here locked up tight and can't see the end of the week from here. I realized one thing this did was to guarantee there is no hope for anything sooner than Sunday of each week, and then it may be just more waiting.and an elevated level of denial and frustration. Well, there is the guarantee of teasing and serving Pinkie's needs.

Well, at least I know one thing for sure, this cage is going to be on 24/7 until Sunday.

More to follow...

joe01 and Jasmic68 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice