Scottish Lady wanted...

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by scottishsubby, Jun 24, 2016.

1. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    I wasn't going to do this but I suppose if you don't ask you won't get...

I have long held an interest in chastity but I've discovered after much thought, soul searching and experimenting it's far more than that. My interest is, in fact, in sexual submission. I have a longing to be placed in chastity, yes, but not voluntarily. I don't want to stand quietly while someone locks the belt on, or worse, lock it on myself willingly. No, I want to to bound, struggling, fighting, resisting every inch of the way while a Lady exerts Her authority and control, forcing me to comply even though I don't want to.

I long to be kept that way, despite my protests. Denied any release unless She wants it. I need Her to take pleasure when and how She wants it, forcing my body to do things I don't want it to do - taking my cum against my will and without allowing me any pleasure, forcing me to cum again and again even though I'm begging Her not to, keeping me on edge until I cry for release....using me for Her pleasure and always without giving me any chance to escape. Bind me, chain me, strap me down. Immobilize me so I have no choice but to submit to Your whims. Take away all my freedom, take complete control of my body, make me dance to your tune.

I am fascinated by things that take away my ability to control myself. Chastity devices, prostate milking, electroplay, catheters, machine masturbation... anything that makes my body do something I can't control excites me.

I am not an easy conquest by any measure. I have a naturally dominant personality but I also have a deep seated desire to submit. I do not do long-distance or online, it just doesn't work for me so it's hands on or nothing - I am based in central Scotland and am willing/able to travel within reason. I'm employed, solvent and generally consider myself to be reasonable company outside the bedroom.

Interested... talk to me!

Willywonka likes this.
  2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hey there, well done on putting what you are looking for out there. There is a vibrant scene based in Glasgow, I would look at finding some groups on Fetlife and meeting people in real life. There are dominant females on the scene who would be happy to play.

As you can see by my profile, I am a pro domme and obviously offer services but that is not something I do on CM, this is my personal space. However I wanted to let you know that there are opportunities locally as well as professionally.

Please get in touch if you want any more info.

3. scottishsubby

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    Thank You for the advice Mistress Jules, I will certainly have a look for the Glasgow groups on fetlife. I am aware of a number of events in Glasgow but I am cursed with extreme nervousness in social settings and tend to end up speaking with nobody on the rare occasions I summon up the resolve to go.

I am working on that, it is one of my main personal goals.

I do appreciat the advice, thank You for the kind words anc encouragement.

S,

4. scottishsubby

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    Nobody... just going to have to keep on looking!

5. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think you may find it difficult to find someone if you are removing the possibility of online and going to social events. The Scottish scene isn't that big and there are not too many dominant women on it. To then narrow your target area down to within easy travelling distance is cutting the possibilities even further.

Maybe you will need to think outside the box to find someone who meets your criteria.

maid_carrie likes this.
  6. scottishsubby

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    I certainly won't rule out attending events, I don't do well in that setting but the only way to improve is to push myself and learn to cope better.

As always I value Your advice and input, if You know of any events that are especially open to new, somewhat shy, faces please do let me know.

Thank You for taking the time to offer any advice at all, it is truly welcomed.

Scott.

7. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would say Club T in Glasgow or the Singles Slosh would be your best bets.

8. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    Private messaging a couple people on the attending list before going helped me get over the nervousness to attend my local munch. I woul suggest to make it casual and non-sexual until you've made friends. Good luck!

maid_carrie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice