Tough morning

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by fabricator, May 1, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    This morning was tough.My wife and I was snuggled in bed ,close to each other,then she picked up her phone and started looking at forums she is interested in.I was not done cuddling with her.I am caged but still wanted some close touching and snuggling time together.It was hard not to say put the phone down and hug me.I let it go ,as I knew she was done,even though I wasn't .For many years I was the one who had something that needed done and didn't have time to lay in bed.Now that I am caged ,that's all that on my mind,and after a while she has something she has to do,And I am the one that's not ready to be done.

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Eventually, when the wearing of the cage is no longer new to you, hopefully, you will adjust to being more focused on her and less on your penis! Thinking with our penises is the underlying reason that most of us here are locked up and it just takes awhile to quit thinking like most men do!

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    The tag line "Be careful what you wish for " says a lot more than you first think .

Also this is what chastity is all about once your boy bits are out of the game .

Xx Wendy

4. Frank Underboob

Frank Underboob Active member

Local Time:
    Am I missing something in the above post? What I see here is a man who wanted more snuggling and cuddling. His wife was done and went on to something else. He was left feeling a little sad, and reminded of a time when he had ended cuddling perhaps before his wife was ready. So I am frankly (see what I did there?) baffled by the above responses that seem focused on the OP's penis. He makes no reference to his penis, except to say he is caged. He isn't wanting to be out of the cage, he does not say he wants any teasing, edging or orgasm. So why the responses focused on his penis? I say the OP is feeling a little heartsore, remembering times when he may have been inattentive to his wife's needs, and now his own needs go unmet. I think it was a valuable insight he has gained, with little to do with his penis.

Thatguyontheinternet likes this.
  5. Sam wood

Sam wood Active member

My business
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Yes i think he needs to consider his thoughts and feelings carefully. Maybe he is still used to getting his own way. A cuddle could turn into a fondle, which could turn into him getting the sexual gratification he was used to or yearns for. The change of roles is difficult at first, I think that's something that you either a)find hard to deal with b)find hard at first and learn to deal with it or c)feels right to change those roles within the relationship.
    Indeed, how does the average woman feel after she's been shagged and left unsatisfied?

6. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    I know exactly how you feel and I have been locked for a couple years on and off but this year no off and my wife has become a lot more strict but I like it when she treats me how she wants and not how I want it turns me on :)

7. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    I think some of you don't understand what I was trying to get across in my post.Many times I have problems getting what I feel into words.We have been doing the chastity thing on and off for a couple of years,but more on than off the last few months.So Not so new to me.I was not looking to get unlocked for that kind of play time.I just wanted to spend more us time together before we got up for our day.We do go to church on Sunday, so not a lot of time this morning,but wanted to enjoy what time we had.I did get to take care of her needs Saturday night before we went to sleep ,and I remained locked the whole time.Most of the time I put the cage on myself,and she has the key to unlock it when she wants.I never ask to be unlocked unless I am getting sore from the cage and need some time to heal.My device is just a little tight so I need out for a little while every few weeks.We try to do this when I am going to work and I put it on when I get home as soon as I can.We also plan it so ,when I am home alone I am locked in the device. We are not in a FLR,but she does have full control over when the devices comes off,and what we do sexually when it comes off.Now if the device has been off for a few days ,then I begin to take the lead.My wife has only told me to put the device on a few times,and I do without question.i enjoy giving her this control and not knowing when I get unlocked.

8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    I think we see a lot of guys who say they want to be controlled and be made to wear a chastity device, but then they try to control their Keyholder. The original post was worded in a way that left it a bit unclear as to how much pushing was going on. That is why I think the first few responses were put the way they were. Well done for explaining yourself better @fabricator I think many of us can understand how you feel. I am often wanting a cuddle and told it is time for me to go to my own bed as my Wife needs to sleep. It makes me sad but I always comply.

9. steelwaiting

steelwaiting Active member

ireland
    Local Time:
    Before I was caged the act of cuddling was something we did but not something I truly understood. When caged it was probably the first thing that was awoken with in me. Being able to cuddle while it not leading to sex was a revelation and a wonderful one at that. There are times when I use it to replace sex though and I am guilty of maybe demanding cuddles and prolonged cuddles. This can get me in trouble. I am only human and being without any release for months at a time can lead to confusion. Mind you the good wife is quick to draw the line.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice