Party nights.

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by richard, Feb 10, 2016.

1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    Party nights.

We are a group of young couples, good friends and quite broke. So we got to taking it in turns on hosting social nights at our houses. 10 couples in all.

After a while various themes were suggested. 70s night. cocktails night.
    Tom and Jane decided they wanted a naturist night. It was a little awkward at first but we soon all relaxed and enjoyed the extra scenery as well as the drinks and good company. It was such a success that this became a common theme of the parties. We were all friends, we had nothing to hide from each other as we would often say.

On one of these parties Ellen showed up with a 9 inch strap on dildo, She wore it while naked.
    "Well what is this about Ellen." Jane inquired.
    "This is John's other cock. John refused to wear it for you so I thought I would. He uses it very well."
    "I bet he does. Well it's very cool of you to be so open with us all. Thank you" Jane replied.

I'm not sure what the others thought but I thought that was very brave of them and a bit of an eye opener.

A few more parties went buy with Ellen wearing their strapon before Heather and Jane starting wearing similar ones.

One Friday night in bed with my wife, we are in the throws of passion, when she forced me out of her. She opened her drawer and passed me a 9" strapon. Can you do me with this please. I want to try.

OK to please her I'd give it a go. I strapped it on. I looked down at this big thing protruding from the harness. My erect cock below it obscured from view. She was smiling. She quickly took a photo with her phone and showed me. It was impressive, sticking out almost twice as far as my cock and with a lot more girth too, My cock looked like insignificant next to it.

"Ok let's try it." she asks.
    Slowly I penetrate her and start moving. Very soon I am thrusting and she is screaming like never before.
    Her body starts convulsing very quickly.
    After 3 of these. I detach it. And enter her with my cock. After a few strokes I am pushed out.
    "Off me, I cant feel it."
    We went to sleep.

At the house party the next day my wife joins the strap-on wearing ladies as their count goes up to 6.
    This time Ellen is not wearing her strap-on. John is. But not just that, he is also wearing a cage around his cock.
    Ellen explained that she was taking charge of sex in their relationship. If he ever wanted a chance of getting his cock in her pussy then he had to wear it. "I get to say when or if".

Well it wasnt long after that before one Friday night I was handed a gift by my wife. I opened it and it was a cock cage.
    "You know the deal" she said.
    I looked at it and at my cock. Without a word I forced it on and clicked the padlock shut. I had sex for the first time with my cage cocked and using my strapon. The next day I was amongst the few caged males. Not for long though. A few weeks more and all the guys were locked

These days the parties continue with us guys fussing and pampering the ladies. We don't have much choice these days due to the remote control ball shockers we now have to wear.

CagedAnimal2, Rita, spider203 and 3 others like this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    giggle, that's a funny story, but i do love partys.

richard and Dufty like this.
  3. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Great story! Good pace, really enjoyed it.

4. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    great story

5. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    Great story! Sounds like a fun group lol

6. chris82

chris82 Guest

Nice story, if only it would happen to me lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice